Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa (41565 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by zoba88: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
A professional phone snatcher/thief named Godgift Lucky, a native of Agudama Epie in Bayelsa State was caught at Human Right Street in Agudama Epie trying to snatch a phone. He was tied and paraded across the community with the phone.

See more photos below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/phone-snatcher-caughtbeatentied-with.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by zoba88: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by BayLord01(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
I wish our society can be crime free

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by iamJ(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
on top android phone of less than 40k

all of una dey mad

the phone owner, the people that beat him, the ones that cut his hair

all of una mad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by BayLord01(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
His colleague sighted here
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

322 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by iamJ(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
BayLord01:
His colleague sighted here
the punishment was too much na

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Blakjewelry(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
the punishment was too much na

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that
naso our politicians take start, it all started from the street. btw is it not the ways of our fathers of old

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Salatavor: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Professional phone thief... Lols maybe when they caught him he was busy telling them that he didn't steal it, that he was a business professional. Cus I know say that professional wey them hang for him neck na him use him mouth give them the idea.

9 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
so they even cut his hair?! bwaaaaaaaah! this man isnt even bleeding. smh!

5 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by ursullalinda(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
If only we could do same to our politicians....I would have loved it

20 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by DonBenny77(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
They should parade him, he's lucky he wasn't roasted alive.
The criminality in Bayelsa is just too much

8 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by danny56: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
That waist picture with rope looks like lizard waist.... What a shame! Embarrassing your generation for a common phone....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by wonuks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phone thieves like this can be very deadly oh. They can kill because of a phone. bad blood *spits*

6 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Lovelies1: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Really sorry for him

Please do enable to check on the �link to participate in the ongoing NCC

https://nevoon..com/2019/11/ncc-is-set-to-host-competitions-award.html

1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by DrObum(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have Infinix Note 4 for sale, it's for 20K. Has both purchase receipt and pack to go with it.
DM me if interested, Benin City only.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Kendumazy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
He should thank his star they didn't burn him. I thank God on his behalf they didn't burn him.

8GB ATM card flash drive for #1000 only! Nice gift you can gift to your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check link below for my contact.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by etzdezwillz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Men's dey vex oo grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Corwin1: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hilarious
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by SultanOfAbia: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
This Photo Looks Like FELA Leading A Protest..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
The guy sha has a profession.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol, the guy Don buy job......
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Public humiliation of a confirmed thief. No problem with that. They did not bloody him. The sign is a nice touch

5 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Jsucre(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

one of them

3 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Greyston3: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inside life
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
this one is casting of life.

d thief go dey say, "kukuma kee me nah"!

d guy even resemble Dumbo himself sef

grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Tookool(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

Na like this them dey start before them go thief iPhone 11

5 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by sochey(f): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere

The person that did this to him probably stole money to buy the phone.

But Oga? Why you go steal na

Chai.... smh
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
How much phone sef??! Was it worth it??!... All these embarrassments for a bloody phone... Smh.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by xtrim1: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
The one that stole amnesty money is still moving freely around.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.