Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Does Juju Really Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Juju Really Work? (2926 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Maybe this question has come up on Nairaland before, but I am asking it again with respect to a thread I saw on FP today. People keep saying how juju gave some other people money (ie blood money) but I am always countering them with some realistic explanations like, the babalawo that asked you to bring someones head, or any other organ, is selling those parts in the black market for his personal gains while you are left with your struggles. And if your struggles pay you, that means the "juju has worked" but if otherwise then the "babalawo must be a fake one", so you go looking for the "real deal".
That said, back to my topic. The thread I was talking about mentioned some "greenlanders" cultist somewhere in Rivers state that were allegedly killed. Looking at their bodies, you will find various charms and amulets worn by these young men. So if juju works, can someone explain to me what went wrong in this case. Maybe I go start dey do juju too?

let me call lalasticlala too so I will get more readership and possibly answers. cool cool cool

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by pyrex23(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
sure
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
pyrex23:
sure
Sure what?
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by hatchy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Which kind Yeye question be this?

Don't you come from a home,village,clan or are you not African?

@ Op,If not that I have turned born again I would have sent one otumuokpo thru internet to test you so that you will know that Juju works.

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by hopefulLandlord: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
hatchy:

@ Op,If not that I have turned born again I would have sent one otumuokpo thru internet to test you so that you will know that Juju works.

send it to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Africans will swear it works. But if e sure die say juju dey work, then babalawos wouldn't be collecting money from you for charms. Babalawos would have dine serious money ritual by now. Some say they can't because the bigger the juju the bigger the price. Okay, how come simple mind control juju, just trap ordinary ambode and you'll be very rich. Let's face reality, juju's power does not exist past your head.

4 Likes

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
hatchy:

Send to me o.. let me test it.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Africans will swear it works. But if e sure die say juju dey work, then babalawos wouldn't be collecting money from you for charms. Babalawos would have dine serious money ritual by now. Some say they can't because the bigger the juju the bigger the price. Okay, how come simple mind control juju, just trap ordinary ambode and you'll be very rich. Let's face reality, juju's power does not exist past your head.

Same thing I always ask. But they will always have something to say like, "ambode own juju too big for your own juju to catch am"
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by hopefulLandlord: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
k199192:

Same thing I always ask. But they will always have something to say like, "ambode own juju too big for your own juju to catch am"

[b]Pandit Sharma called himself India’s most powerful tantric. He claimed he could use black magic to make nearly anything happen, and he really believed it—so much so that when skeptic Sanal Edamaruku challenged him to use his powers to kill him on live TV , Sharma agreed.
The two stood in front of a live studio audience while Sharma chanted magic words and sprinkled water on Edamaruku’s face. When that didn’t do anything, Sharma started moving a knife around his body, pressing his fingers on his head and writing Sanal’s name on a paper and burning it, but all he could do to Edamaruku was make him laugh.

It went on for two hours before Sharma gave up. Edamaruku, he declared, must worship a powerful god who is protecting him, but Edamaruku told him, “No, I’m an atheist.”

Edamaruku thought he’d exposed a fraud, but when it was all over, he spotted Sharma sitting in the corner of the room looking dejected and confused. Sharma, he began to believe, really didn’t think he was a fraud. “Perhaps he really believed,” Edamaruku wrote later, “he would be able to kill me.”
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by aputel: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Let me add a little to this because its a very extensive area we are trying to compress . Juju works and there is Juju, but I don't do it ,that is not to deny it's potency.
Everything behind juju are spiritual forces . For a juju to be activated there is spirit on duty to Carry out the work .
Now as to why they got killed there a are three angles to it
Firstly no spirit is ready to serve a human being, we are making them to serve us reluctantly. Then they have rules ,and at the slightest infringement of their hidden rules they will abadon the user hence what you are holding in your hand becomes empty .
Secondly ,spirit have different categories just as the categories in boxing profession. If your charm is only activating a spirit that is featherweight and you went to confront a situation where heavyweight spirits are in control ,the spirit will just abadon you and melt away . You must face only the danger that is commensurate with the power of the spirit activated by you The sad aspect of it is that no human can measure the strength of the spirits ,so it's a guess work not on the materials used .
Thirdly they have territories,if you carry a juju whose backbone is in featherweight categories to an area policed by a heavyweight, he will be disposess and melt away ,you can see the situation with the prince of Persia in the Bible . The angel sent on mission to answer Daniel prayer cannot matched him strength for strength in his coverage area hence a more powerful angel in person of Micheal has to go and clear the spiritual terrain for the angel to pass .
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by uzoormah(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yea..its currently working on u..ur wifi dey on oo. ask ur villagers
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by purem(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Bro 4get dat tin o.

For d babalawos d reason dey are not doing it is bcoz of d consequences, if not for dat ehn even me sef afor dey next to dangote nw.

Pipu too plenty 4 dis life sef, we supposed to dey use dem do ritual if not d consequences
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
aputel:
Let me add a little to this because its a very extensive area we are trying to compress . Juju works and there is Juju, but I don't do it ,that is not to deny it's potency.
Everything behind juju are spiritual forces . For a juju to be activated there is spirit on duty to Carry out the work .
Now as to why they got killed there a are three angles to it
Firstly no spirit is ready to serve a human being, we are making them to serve us reluctantly. Then they have rules ,and at the slightest infringement of their hidden rules they will abadon the user hence what you are holding in your hand becomes empty .
Secondly ,spirit have different categories just as the categories in boxing profession. If your charm is only activating a spirit that is featherweight and you went to confront a situation where heavyweight spirits are in control ,the spirit will just abadon you and melt away . You must face only the danger that is commensurate with the power of the spirit activated by you The sad aspect of it is that no human can measure the strength of the spirits ,so it's a guess work not on the materials used .
Thirdly they have territories,if you carry a juju whose backbone is in featherweight categories to an area policed by a heavyweight, he will be disposess and melt away ,you can see the situation with the prince of Persia in the Bible . The angel sent on mission to answer Daniel prayer cannot matched him strength for strength in his coverage area hence a more powerful angel in person of Micheal has to go and clear the spiritual terrain for the angel to pass .

You using the bible to back up your claims, I like. But if there are superior and weaker juju, its still close to me saying there is no juju at all because in your narrative, the weaker juju will always bow for the bigger one. Its obvious that this is always the case. Bringing me back to saying, does it even have potency at all.
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Bro 4get dat tin o.

For d babalawos d reason dey are not doing it is bcoz of d consequences, if not for dat ehn even me sef afor dey next to dangote nw.

Pipu too plenty 4 dis life sef, we supposed to dey use dem do ritual if not d consequences

Npower is now on NL oo, PoliceNG might aswell be around looking out for potential ritualists. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by k199192: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
uzoormah:
Yea..its currently working on u..ur wifi dey on oo. ask ur villagers

No.. my wifi is called "science in motion" .. tongue
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by aputel: 4:45am On Aug 30, 2017
k199192:

You using the bible to back up your claims, I like. But if there are superior and weaker juju, its still close to me saying there is no juju at all because in your narrative, the weaker juju will always bow for the bigger one. Its obvious that this is always the case. Bringing me back to saying, does it even have potency at all.
I'm not using the Bible to explain but telling you the operational modalties in the spirituals regarding light and darkness .
Now it is now left to you to believe it or not, there are differences​ in the physical make up and streght of human being , we have those who are strong and those who are weak and those who are intermediate, the same principle abounds in the world of spirit but the underlining thing is that they are more powerful than mankind .
But believe it or not there is juju and just pray and face your life don't misbehave or do any negative exploits that will make the wicked forces redesign your life for you.
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by NPComplete: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2017
aputel:

I'm not using the Bible to explain but telling you the operational modalties in the spirituals regarding light and darkness .
Now it is now left to you to believe it or not, there are differences​ in the physical make up and streght of human being , we have those who are strong and those who are weak and those who are intermediate, the same principle abounds in the world of spirit but the underlining thing is that they are more powerful than mankind .
But believe it or not there is juju and just pray and face your life don't misbehave or do any negative exploits that will make the wicked forces redesign your life for you.

Bullshit. If we ask u to bring proof now and show us those differences u speak of and how they actually work u will start telling us unverifiable stories. It all exists in your head. And that veiled threat in your last paragraph won't stop us from questioning the stupidity of such beliefs.
Bring a proof. Anyone can come here and spout drivel with authority and make claims of knowledge that cannot be verified. But it takes proof to really deliver that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by aputel: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=NPComplete post=59953498]

Bullshit. If we ask u to bring proof now and show us those differences u speak of and how they actually work u will start telling us unverifiable stories. It all exists in your head. And that veiled threat in your last paragraph won't stop us from questioning the stupidity of such beliefs.
Bring a proof. Anyone can come here and spout drivel with authority and make claims of knowledge that cannot be verified. But it takes proof to really deliver that knowledge.[/quot

The fist error is in responding to the post ,the second error is in further celebrating your stupidity by explaining what life entails. Thanks and Well done .
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by NPComplete: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=aputel post=59955299][/quote]

Glad to know u didn't try to double down on that initial stupid post of yours. Trying to sound knowledgeable on what u dong know anything about and you were called out. Next time keep stupid unverifiable theories to yourself and whatever kindergarten toddlers u usually impress with such drivel.

3 Likes

Re: Does Juju Really Work? by niyihawking(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=aputel post=59955299][/quote] Address his mention, you don't have to attack his person. People are reading comments
Re: Does Juju Really Work? by aputel: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
NPComplete:

Glad to know u didn't try to double down on that initial stupid post of yours. Trying to sound knowledgeable on what u dong know anything about and you were called out. Next time keep stupid unverifiable theories to yourself and whatever kindergarten toddlers u usually impress with such drivel.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria / 10 Mysterious Alledgedly Alien Artifacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.