Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (54133 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
ruggedtimi:
why dem won put sand sand for husp puppi garri...they should also protest against top politicians children with no source of income living lavish lifestyles...#ourmumudondo

Ur happy that they were protesting against Mrs Alison, But now they included hushpoppi and ur complaining!!!

WHY?
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by islandmoon: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
#UNA mumu just start# so, that guy may even be just a Guccimodel? using lavish style to gain attention by attacking celebrities, now they just gave him more attention.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by cinothed0n: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Hushpoppi is actually a criminal.
What proof do you have? Bad belle em plenty for town
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by cinothed0n: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2017
jy2kbeyond:
And the funny thing is I dont see bagga flexing with girls or friends . He is always alone, spending and showing off. How can you feel the excitement of happiness if you enjoy alone?
i think you the baga in this quote..when he was poor how many friends or girls flexed around with him?? Ntor
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by smartnero24(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Yeye country!
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Osada1: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Hushpuppi is not ur Gov. that did not do anything for you, he did nothing wrong to you and he never stole from you as well, what is wrong with someone enjoying his money, have you ever hustle and get $20k once, do you think is easy to do that, go and look for your Politicians[color=#550000][/color], this young bloods have nothing to do with onamumudondo, do you think if this guys did not leave this country to hustle, the country will be suitable for you to hold ur phones and type all this, tell ona Govt. to provide work. Poor men will always think and act as one
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2017
life2017:
They are making sense. When people spend extravagantly without any known source of income, EFCC or police should question such persons to ascertain the source of their income.
you are a burnt corn, what da Bleep has d fucking country or govt provided as source of income for the young ones, after 5 years in school, 7 years no source of income,but just 3 months on your laptop u are a millionaire u are here talking rubbish,if na country wen d govt D make provision I go understand, not nija wen d yahoo boys help d economy by bringing back in their own way d foreign currency d useless govt don go hide for foreign countries , use dem to develop their environment and most of them are cheerful givers,

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2017
undecided bunch of illiterates make effc commot Nigeria go arrest huspuppy for Malaysia or UAE as if it's there jurisdiction
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2017
This is WHY Nigerian will still remind the most stupid people on planet earth
This is what they should be protesting for

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by vertueptime: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
rose54321:

Exactly my thought. While I support the protest against corrupt individuals, mentioning hushpupy and labeling him a 419 publicly is absolutely wrong.
While all evidence might indicate he's one, it's left for the necessary institutions to take action or for him to write a petition to these institutions.

But thats d same thing deji said
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by TEYA: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!!! I give up on Nigerians! How is one young man's lavish spending the problem of a whole nation? Is he a politician? Instead of them to be fighting for the arrest of people way use our oil wells do paddy paddy' and turn some people to overnight billionaires angry angry
Evans too was not a politician so his lavish spending was not a problem to Nigeria going by your argument. What is wrong with the authority asking a person who spends lavishly to explain the source of his wealth? Will dangote, adenuga, or Bill gates have any issues discussing the source of their wealth? And those people using 'your oil wells to do paddy paddy will be defended by you and your ilk even if efcc decides to go after them.
CHARLIE BOY HAS A MORE EVOLVED BRAIN THAN THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by millionboi(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Deji Adeyanju was making sense until he mentioned Hushpuppi.

So he expected EFCC to go outside Nigeria to UAE and Malaysia to arrest Hushpuppi?

the man is stupid.

Has d guy stolen govtmnt money.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by TEYA: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
TEYA:

Evans too was not a politician so his lavish spending was not a problem to Nigeria going by your argument. What is wrong with the authority asking a person who spends lavishly to explain the source of his wealth? Will dangote, adenuga, or Bill gates have any issues discussing the source of their wealth? And those people using 'your oil wells to do paddy paddy will be defended by you and your ilk even if efcc decides to go after them.
CHARLIE BOY HAS A MORE EVOLVED BRAIN THAN THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by rose54321: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
vertueptime:

But thats d same thing deji said

Except he labelled him a 419.
Saying institutions should investigate the source of Mr. A's wealth is different from saying Mr. A is a 419 so institutions to investigate his wealth.

The lattet already passes a judgement
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Naivete...in a nation of thieves...government should extend pardon to all thieves who come clean and are willing to invest a certain percentage of their loot in the Country...I know it's counter intuitive but think about it.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
I am really disappointed in Charley boy and this ill mannered deji ,you come on social media and you are labelling someone a fraudster what proof do you have ? I am sorry for people who just follow people blindly .Now back to Charley boy surprised is it Charley boy that can't respect himself that wants to respect others I hate finding fault and pointing fingers but which right thinking human would post these on social media .So if there should be any arrest they should start with him (or what is a man kissing another man called?) I just tire for all this people or do you think efcc can just arrest anybody just like that we have a legal process in this country if efcc don't have enough facts they won't arrest or investigate you and you know the way our media in Nigeria is like they blow things out of proportion or does deji think you can just take a half baked case to court and win .People can seek legal redress and demand for compensation na wa oooo

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by tafabaloo(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2017
adekanmbi1986:

Am sorry for my comment below:

Is this girl your sister ? If not; posting a picture of a young girl like this on this platform without permission is not a good idea.

I am sorry o abeg.. Just an observation...

Your headache!
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:

So he expected EFCC to go outside Nigeria to UAE and Malaysia to arrest Hushpuppi?

As in eh. Plus how do they know that hushpuppi does not have a legit source of income??
Is it because he does not publicize it?
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Alphasoar(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Digression of the highest order. You people should go and look for work, hustle and make your own money!
It's gone outside political call to order something to personal image slander. What's ya bizz with another man's money!
If he makes money illegal, Nemesis+Karma joined together will not forget him one bit. You guys are wasting time on non-essentials.

#Udo

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by adaxxy: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
TrendyKingExzy:
grin grin... Mr hushGucci.
Na wa for this #ourmumudondo campaigners lead by Charlie grandpapa. E be like say their mumu just dey reactivate everyday. Weytin concern hushGucci with your diezani matter, see how senseless some slow poke haters have grown.

In as much as I don't take side with corruption, I won't support some miscreants who in themselves do not have the moral right nor substantiative proof to call someone a fraudster or criminal... These Charlie boy led group should shut up already because even the EFCC are not obliging, Neither will they ever listen to the usual gibberish from some cheap attention seekers.

Expecting an epic reply from the EFCC.
Finally, to all the dudes who have made good Mullar via genuine hustle should ball hard and also remember to give back the society cos they made you.
#Nohate#Noenvy#remainfocusedbeblessed
I wonder oo...
Efcc ke
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
So deji wants efcc to use public funds (taxes you and I paid) to pursue cases based on internet pictures and ranting made by someone on social media .This are just mere pictures I can go anywhere and take pictures and go online and make false claims .Anyone can go to a car lot and take pictures with nice lovely cars does that prove ownership of the car or I tip a jet hiring company company to do a photo shoot in their jet does that mean I went on a trip in a private jet .I can go to Harrods to take pictures does that prove or show I bought anything there .Hushpuppi decide to follow you up on these baseless accusations he will make cool money out of you .So just cause of mere online pictures efcc should waste public funds on a wild goose chase .If efcc has enough facts and evidence to nail him I know they won't hesitate to pick him up .Deji I can see your village people and enemies are beginning to like your Facebook page you will get what you are looking for soon.Everybody in this Naija just wants to talk (busybody)

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!!! I give up on Nigerians! How is one young man's lavish spending the problem of a whole nation? Is he a politician? Instead of them to be fighting for the arrest of people way use our oil wells do paddy paddy' and turn some people to overnight billionaires angry angry

You think Deji's work is easy?
Such work requires that you get into every matter that can cause a trend. smiley

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by salesforce: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
hushppupi or whatever they spelt it, isn't our major problem in Nigeria. What is wrong with those money mongers? I gave up on this country since the day saraki if facing allegations n still on � seat. :' cry cry
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by fabulouskeem(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2017
my brother na so so small pikin full Nairaland...they don't know any anything them go just dey argue like say dem sabi but na fish brain most of them get...the thing is most of them don't read international news na only Nairaland them sabi so tell me why them no go argue blindly with you....

hedonistic:

You're a fool. Otherwise, you wouldn't hinge an entire argument on mere speculation and assumption.

Besides, because you strayed across the border to Southern Cameroon, you allow yourself to believe that you have "travelled out", and therefore are exposed, abi? What a brainless lout.

Which democratic country in the world is "more sane" than the US that our system of government is modelled after? Even in the US, you would see drug dealers, con artists, fraudsters, and other deal makers flaunt their Bentleys, Rolexes, and other super expensive accoutrements offline and online - even on the same Instagram. You would see then making it rain in clubs and strip joints. Nobody questions their source of income or arrests them on suspicion. That's not how the law works. Instead, by spending lavishly and emitting vibes that are associated with illegal income, they may eventually attract the INVESTIGATIVE attention of law enforcement agencies, who then INVESTIGATE them, gather actionable evidence of criminality against them, BEFORE moving in to arrest them on the strength of gathered EVIDENCE OF GUILT. I doubt that you are smart enough to understand what I'm driving at here, you buffoon.

You're probably a poor rat holed up in one decrepit room in a backwater location somewhere in Nigeria, with your free Internet data bonus as the only pass you have to the outside world. Otherwise, you would know better.

Now, you're even shifting goalposts all over the place, from Hushpuppi being responsible for 'negatively' influencing young people by flaunting his lifestyle, to now not paying his taxes! Where exactly do you stand? What exactly is your argument? What the Bleep is wrong with you? Why not petition the FIRS to hop on a plane and travel to Malaysia to arrest Hushpuppi for Tax Evasion?

Talking about the FIRS, you sure don't know that the chairman of that super corrupt agency is a certain hedonistic, super wasteful example of an insanely corrupt public official called Tunde Fowler. With no known successful business, having been in public service for more than a decade now, this character in charge of your country's Tax Agency spends several millions every week on women of easy virtue alone. Not to mention other non-pussy components of his extravagant lifestyle, and associated expenditure. Sadly, fools like you would not direct your hateful gaze towards such characters feeding fat and living extravagantly on PUBLIC MONEY. Instead you would focus on a private citizen that is living life on his own terms.

I'm not responding to whatever claptrap you have to say next, because you are clearly bereft of sense.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by marvin902(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
una mumu don enter phase 3 undecided undecided
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by dacoza007(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg who knows if ah fit enter in ibadan barracks to ask for help, naa ma padi confuse me to buy fone for iwo road,no b me get d money cos person sent me.... tuk say e know d person say if anything happens, make ah return am, d fone no good n d person tuk say e want him won collect my money n dem dey play me say make ah take another. Abeg ah won go barracks but I don't know if they will help or dey will torture me as naija soldier b....abeg
Naa yesterday matter n ah get receipt
Advise
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by sweetkev(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
belindar:

The govt doesn't have right to do that.
Tell which job the govt provide that will warrant them to be asking such questions.
One bottle for you, a very good answer there bro.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Hushpuppi u be wan dey popular when u call Phyno and mazi Ice name...
You wanted to be in the news

Now here's the fame you've bn craving so much for

Real niqqaz move in silence not in sirens!!!!!!
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by sweetkev(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
amani63:
This is WHY Nigerian will still remind the most stupid people on planet earth
This is what they should be protesting for
Who owns these??

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by 400billionman: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:

How was Nnamdi Kanu arrested ?

Was it not at an Airport ?

Arresting the Puppy is very easy at Muritala Muhammed Airport. No be Bingo ?

Not in consign me..
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
hedonistic:

And in case you didn't know, any citizen also has the right to NOT SAY what they do for a living!

Look, the Rule of Law is the only conceivable way to run a society. Otherwise, society would degenerate into the 'rule of whim' - a system of arbitrariness and capriciousness in which people jut accuse someone of anything without evidence and condemn the person accordingly. That is not how a civilised society works.

The point here is this: a crime has to be committed before a person is declared guilty. A person cannot be guilty of suspicion.

If, due to my extravagant lifestyle, the government (i.e law enforcement agencies such as the EFCC or Police) suspects that I'm a fraudster, what the law empowers them to do is to investigate me. Now investigating me may involve asking me what my source of income is. Technically, telling them that I do xyz business, and showing them proof of legitimate income from that business may exculpate me from further investigation and prosecution, and the government will leave me to face my life.

However, for the purpose of argument and to test the law, I have the right to refuse to disclose my source of income. And that will not give the government the right to detain me, insofar as they simply do not have a charge against me yet. What should then happen, if the government strongly suspects that my income is proceeds of fraud, is that an investigation would be launched against me. If, at the end of the day, the government cannot find any significant evidence against me, then they would simply have to let me be, no matter the extent of suspicion they have against me. Worst case scenario is that the government would probe into my tax history to look for loopholes, but other than that, there will be no concrete charge of profiting from a criminal activity. Of course this is the case in sane countries with functional law enforcement systems.

In barbaric shitholes like Nigeria where the law is twisted and used as an instrument of vendetta and oppression, the government, having failed to gather any meaningful evidence against me, would slam the nebulous and generic charge of "money laundering" on me, charge me to court to conduct a media trial, and after tarnishing my image for no just cause and wasting public funds on a flimsy suit - would lose the case woefully - as the court would set me free for want of evidence.
Your point is well written, now that you mentioned sane climate, let's go a little deep. I know a guy who was into internet fraud, he made it big in Nigeria defrauding Americans. Then he decided he wanted to move to USA. I warned him against that and told him that he will succeed for only a few years before the long arm of the law catches up with him. He moved alright, made money for 4 years but found out that for that 4 years FBI has been following and building case against him. Well they managed to put him away 5 years.

Secondly I know a guy who's under investigation by the IRS, and the reason is that he claimed on his 2015 tax filings that he made $48k yet the IRS noticed that for the fiscal year 2015 he had $45k saved in his bank account. Now IRS arguments is tha he could not have lived on just $3k out of his $48k for the whole year. In other words he has other sources of income, if so, what is that source and why did he not pay taxes on them.

My closest friend is a car dealer, one period between 2012 and 2014 he had people from Nigeria pay a cumulative amount of $132k into his account for the purchase of cars to ship to Nigeria. He was pulled in and questioned only for them to forget him when he proved the money is from offshore and he is a car dealer.

All am saying is that, the government through their various agencies has the right to ask any citizen what they did for a living. It's not conviction, it's part of investigation.

But Nigerian government is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.