Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS (1116 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Gov.bagudu Approves N154m To KEDCO To Ensure 24-hour Electricity Supply In Kebbi / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by fredfish: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Governor Udom Emmanuel's vision of giving Akwa Ibom 24 hours electricity is gathering momentum with the construction of yet another Power Sub- Station at Ekim, Mkpat Enin LGA. The x30 MVA, 132/33 KVA Transmission Sub Station would serve 5 Local Government Areas, while aiding the evolving industries there. Kudos to the captain of superior performance, Governor Udom Emmanuel!
Details loading...

Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by sarrki(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is it a gas turbine ?

In power we have distribution, generation, which one is the governor doing

There should be a kind of story for the pix u post above
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by AkProsper(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
this one wey the tail be like plane so. . . . . . . . . check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by Jirate(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Is it a gas turbine ?

Na today I know say you no go school. The OP talked about "Electricity Transmission Sub Station", and you are still calling for a story. I guess you have never seen a 30 MVA Transformer before. All you care about is Buhari, please go and sleep. cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by SalamRushdie: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Is it a gas turbine ?

Its a transformer
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by hatchy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Is it a gas turbine ?

Dumb ass fuul.

Must you always comment and display your ignorance all the time in this forum?

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
That's my governor. Unfortunately, the civil servants in my state can't appreciate what this man is doing.
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by Blue3k(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Is it a gas turbine ?

It's part distribution. Ibom Power plant generates the power. The details are being updated.
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by otosa(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
MasterRahl:
That's my governor. Unfortunately, the civil servants in my state can't appreciate what this man is doing.
yousyou self will come and blame him latter. Because the law that guards the Electricity generation has never chance that says any state that generate the electricity must connecte it to National grid. And from there the federal will now share it to even northern part and at the end of day that state that generated the electricity might not be able to have 15 percent of what it generated. Example of this is Kwara State.

2 Likes

Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by Blue3k(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
otosa:
yousyou self will come and blame him latter. Because the law that guards the Electricity generation has never chance that says any state that generate the electricity must connecte it to National grid. And from there the federal will now share it to even northern part and at the end of day that state that generated the electricity might not be able to have 15 percent of what it generated. Example of this is Kwara State.

Transmission Commission of Nigeria already gave him permission to divert power to these places. He's taking 35 MW to serve 5 local governments.
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by treelz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
A welcomed development...i jaz hope he'd nat going to spend 8yrs constructing this...
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS by leofab(f): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Not impressive

(1) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Greater Than Ojukwu? / Igbos Will Never Forget This Evil Carried Out By Buhari, One Nigeria Is Over / Nnamdi Kanu Finally Make It To Cameroon It's Final Destination Is On Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.