Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (93043 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Every Woman is beautiful.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by bolex04(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
alaye fi itan let fun ijapa...na una way...me sef stay for north for 7years...I know as he dey go over there...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
halimi26:

Every region in Nigeria lags behind educationally not only the North so shut it!!

Do you really want to compare the 90% illiteracy rate in Nigeria's north to the less than 50% in the South? In fact, Nigeria ranks high in so many negative things because of your region alone. Southerners have swallowed so much to share a country with you guys yet you don't even appreciate it. Even with all the oil money coming to your region freely from the Niger Delta, you guys are still living in the 17th century while the rest of the country is trying to progress.

Yes, Nigeria lags behind in education, no thanks to the endemic illiteracy, ignorance, bigotry, intolerance and uncivilization in the Northern region.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:

In all my years as a Southerner, I HAVE NEVER SEEN even a case of child-marriage. Prove me otherwise and show me ONE, just ONE CASE! Shariah law and all its attendant stupidities and medievalism are not present ANYWHERE in the South. If otherwise, show one ONE CASE of it.

Terrorism is NOT present in the South. Southerners do not go about blowing up themselves for God, kidnapping female children for sex-slavery and child marriages, blowing up religious places, markets and other gatherings.
Religious intolerance is also not present in the South. Muslims can build mosques anywhere and have peace of mind. There is no segregation or special areas (Sabon Garis) for Muslims in the South. If otherwise, prove me wrong.

I can go on and on but I have made my point. Until you prove me wrong, better start accepting the fact that your region is f*cked up and needs emergency intervention to set your people's brain on a more progressive scale.

I feel sorry for folks like you who are filled&blinded by hate and ignorance because "the Northerners control everything and blah blah blah".There are ethnic, christian,moslem and even traditional extremities present in every region in Ngr.
By the way,every ethnicity and race is present in the North and Christianity is NOT a minority religion in the North.

Yes...men in the South dont marry under sixteen year old girls but many of them have sexual relationships with girls in that age bracket.I suggest you take a stroll past any of the numerous hotels in your region one of these days and see for yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
rafson37:
it is none of ur business man, his life his choice, some marry their mates, some their mothers, while others go for grandees.. he decide to have much younger. it has nothing to do with u no matter how much u hate it. u can't stop it
It's people like you that have brought backwardness upon Africa.

So, you're an advocate of child marriage?

I weep for you and the woman that will choose you as a life partner undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
halimi26:

I feel sorry for folks like you who are filled&blinded by hate and ignorance because "the Northerners control everything and blah blah blah".There are ethnic, christian,moslem and even traditional extremities present in every region in Ngr.
By the way,every ethnicity and race is present in the North and Christianity is [b]NOT
a minority religion in the North.

Yes...men in the South dont marry under sixteen year old girls but many of them have sexual relationships with girls in that age bracket.I suggest you take a stroll past any hotel one of these days and see for yourself.The men from the South also practice thesame actions here in the North

I have nothing against Northerners controlling whatever. In fact, I have always been a defender of the North on nairaland. Many IPOB youths know me for that. However, I cannot defend or keep quiet in the face of backwardness and incivility when I see it.

Yes, there are extremists everywhere. I know for certain that many Nigerian Christians are fanatics. However, Christian fanatics HAVE NEVER bombed themselves, places of worship, market places, etc, or kidnapped children, massacred them in their beds, raped them serially, sold them off, etc, in the name of GOD! NEVER!

Child abuse is rampant in the South, I agree. But the difference between the South and North is that Southerners DO NOT SEE IT AS A NORMAL THING. In fact, no Southern parent will give a girl-child of less than 20 years out for marriage! The so-called child molesters that go to hotels do so clandestinely because of the fear of social repercussions and outrage. In the North, however, it is perfectly LEGAL. Marriage ceremonies are conducted with girls of 10 years or even less. THese girls are then raped, gotten pregnant and made to suffer VVF. Parents boldly give 10-year-olds to 70-year-olds in the name of "our culture", even in this 21st century! Such a pity! Such a shame!

Christians are in the North, I agree. However, both of us know that Northern Christians don't practise this aberration called child marriage. Northern Christians are treated as infidels. They can't stay in the heart of the town. They have to stay at Sabon Garis. They can't erect churches anywhere they want. It only takes a little provocation in France or England and all the Northern Christians will be massacred in their sleep.

So much for one Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

For the first time I like your post.it shows I am mot biased.and I treat people as they come.if you post sensible things perhaps we will roll well.
I am the most bueatiful yoruba girl,with big hips and sexy lips. kiss
Nice one jawe cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Do you really want to compare the 90% illiteracy rate in Nigeria's north to the less than 50% in the South? In fact, Nigeria ranks high in so many negative things because of your region alone. Southerners have swallowed so much to share a country with you guys yet you don't even appreciate it. Even with all the oil money coming to your region freely from the Niger Delta, you guys are still living in the 17th century while the rest of the country is trying to progress.

Yet Nigeria lags behind in education, no thanks to the endemic illiteracy, ignorance, bigotry, intolerance and uncivilization in the Northern region.

Like i said,you are a child filled with hateYou will achieve nothing with this your hopeless mindset
It has been said over and over again,the niger delta receives more oil revenue from the ngr federation than any other region in the country but due to the inept mindset of the public administrators over there,you guys continue lagging behind in every facet of life.
You guys are your own problems NOt the North.
The poverty in the Southern part of Ngr is soooo horrible,it makes my skin crawl
What about the disgusting ignorance of the majority of its populace?Sickening

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by greencard: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerians like pushing blames and diverting from the main serious issue at hand just like successive govt's does

The case was about a paedophile not about the wit of a popular personality...lets face the truth and lay sentiments aside

I must say I feel for those few who are against such paedophilic acts but one yam they say spoil the rest...its just like any time u hear borno..boko aram comes to mind instantly ..its not the fault of the state..but because the elite and other organs of the northern mouth piece kept mute about the issue hence it became a whole national affair..

So until the rest of the anti-paedophiles speak up..im afraid the entire north is defaced regarding such....no hard feelings just simple analysis.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Daboomb: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tribal sentiments apart, it's sheer stupidity and an act of pedophilia for a man to wife a 15 year old girl undecided

It doesn't make sense at all

But instead of blaming the husband, should we not be blaming the Religion that sanctions it?
Remember that Muhammedan, the grandfather of Paedo himself (SWT), married a 6yr old kid! shocked shocked undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:

Like i said,you are a child filled with hateYou will achieve nothing with this your hopeless mindset
It has been said over and over again,the niger delta receives more oil revenue from the ngr federation than any other region in the country but due to the inept mindset of the public administrators over there,you guys continue lagging behind in every facet of life.
You guys are your own problems NOt the North.
The poverty in the Southern part of Ngr is soooo horrible,it makes my skin crawl
What about the disgusting ignorance of the majority of its populace?Sickening

No matter the amount of poverty and suffering in the South, the worst village here is FAR BETTER ON ALL SCALES than the best city in the core North! Give the South good leaders and most of our problems will be gone.

On the other hand, the problem with the North is endemic. In fact, no government, no matter how good hearted, can solve the Northern problems. You guys have to rethink your stagnant status first before you can even conceive of solving your problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Daboomb:

But instead of blaming the husband, should we not be blaming the Religion that sanctions it?
Remember that Muhammedan, the grandfather of Paedo himself (SWT), married a 6yr old kid! shocked shocked undecided
That's true. Their hero, Mohammed is also the king of paedophile. I hear he married a 9 month old girl or so

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Daboomb: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

For the first time I like your post.it shows I am mot biased.and I treat people as they come.if you post sensible things perhaps we will roll well.
I am the most bueatiful yoruba girl,with big hips and sexy lips. kiss

...And a crush on Nnamdi Kanu?
shocked shocked shocked

tosyne, abeg watch ya back o! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Airforce52:
Muhammad that Married a 9 year old girl nko

How was the age calculated?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Oletubo(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2017
16 year old housewife and has been married for two years! That means she got married at 14. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true. Their hero, Mohammed is also the king of paedophile. I hear he married a 9 months old girl or so

You see... When the founder of a religion is a paedophile, what else do you expect from the followers?

But let's not even pin this on religion just yet. This may a strictly Northern thing because Yoruba Muslims, Nupe Muslims, Ebira Muslims, and other Muslim dominated groups in the Middle Belt do not practise child marriage or show any of the extremities and intolerances found in the core North.

So is it that the brand of Islam found in the aforementioned areas is different from the one found in the core North? No wonder core Northern Muslims consider Muslims from the South and Middle Belt as infidels too. Given the chance, they'll treat them as badly as they do Christians in the core North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

I have nothing against Northerners controlling whatever. In fact, I have always been a defender of the North on nairaland. Many IPOB youths know me for that. However, I cannot defend or keep quiet in the face of backwardness and incivility when I see it.

Yes, there are extremists everywhere. I know for certain that many Nigerian Christians are fanatics. However, Christian fanatics HAVE NEVER bombed themselves, places of worship, market places, etc, or kidnapped children, massacred them in their beds, raped them serially, sold them off, etc, in the name of GOD! NEVER!

Child abuse is rampant in the South, I agree. But the difference between the South and North is that Southerners DO NOT SEE IT AS A NORMAL THING In fact, no Southern parent will give a girl-child of less than 20 years out for marriage! The so-called child molesters that go to hotels do so clandestinely because of the fear of social repercussions and outrage. In the North, however, it is perfectly LEGAL. Marriage ceremonies are conducted with girls of 10 years or even less. THese girls are then raped, gotten pregnant and made to suffer VVF. Parents boldly give 10-year-olds to 70-year-olds in the name of "our culture", even in this 21st century! Such a pity! Such a shame!

Christians are in the North, I agree. However, both of us know that Northern Christians don't practise this aberration called child marriage. Northern Christians are treated as infidels. They can't stay in the heart of the town. They have to stay at Sabon Garis. They can't erect churches anywhere they want. It only takes a little provocation in France or England and all the Northern Christians will be massacred in their sleep

So much for one Nigeria!

@1st bolded The majority of moslems in the North never supported Boko Haram activities.Many of them were also afraid of them because they killed EVERYONE and it didnt matter what religion you practiced.All they wanted to do was terrrorize

@2nd bolded Neither do Northerners.Those who practice such are some of the lowest of the low in terms of socio-economic standards in the region so quit trying so hard to paint us all in a negative light and no, men in the South dont have affairs with under sixteen year old girls in private.It is very,very open over there.I have seen it many,many times

@3rd bolded Garbage! Garbage!! Garbage!!! I am a Northern christian who has lived all my life in the North and i and other christians have never encountered such.The moslems mind their business and so do the christians.I have never experienced any harassment for practicing my religion.Quit swallowing lies hook,line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Daboomb: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Jiang:

Well done bro, tell em pls, even those people that encourage that child marriage refused to understand the hadith & verses completely therefore end up mistakenly taking certain events out of context.

Marriage in islam is regulated a girl must reach puberty & maturity plus she has to consent willingly & not by force.

But some people just take the reach Puberty part & pretend the rest of those conditions don't exists

I dont think its just about the North.
It happnes in all Islamic countries, so it is about Religion.
If the Imans and Islamic Scholars want to end it, they can within one year/
All they will do is tell their followers that it is unislamic and issue a fatwa against it.

But l am sure that some smart adherents will point out that if it is unislamic, how come the Prophet Muhammadeen (SWT) did the same thing?
That is where the conondrum lies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

No matter the amount of poverty and suffering in the South, the worst village here is FAR BETTER ON ALL SCALES than the best city in the core North! Give the South good leaders and most of our problems will be gone.

On the other hand, the problem with the North is endemic. In fact, no government, no matter how good hearted, can solve the Northern problems. You guys have to rethink your stagnant status first before you can even conceive of solving your problem.

There seems to be no getting through to you
So much for being "educated"

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:

@1st bolded The majority of moslems in the North never supported Boko Haram activities.Many of them were also afraid of them because they killed EVERYONE and it didnt matter what religion you practiced.All they wanted to do was terrrorize

@2nd bolded Neither do Northerners.Those who practice such are some of the lowest of the low in the region so quit trying so hard to paint us in a negative light and no, men in the South dont have affairs with under sixteen year old girls in private.It is very,very open over there.I have seen it many,many times

@3rd bolded Garbage! Garbage!! Garbage!!! I am a Northern christian who has lived all my life in the Northand i and other christians have never encountered such.The moslems mind their business and so do the christians.I have never experienced any harassment for practicing my religion.Quit swallowing lies hook,line and sinker

To start with. You are a liar for saying you are a Northern Christian. Christians do not answer "Halimi" and I am sure that is not a tribal Hausa name too.

Secondly, Muslims supported Boko Haram from the very onset. In fact, the current President Buhari even called out Jonathan for trying to arrest Boko Haram members. The change of sentiments for Boko Haram ONLY came because the group started attacking Muslims. If Boko Haram had stuck to attacking Christians and Churches alone, the support would have even grown greater. When Boko Haram saw no churches and Christians to bomb anymore, they moved on to Mosques and Muslims. That was when Northerners started speaking out against the group.
Even till now, Boko Haram still gets funded by wealthy Northern Muslims. They get supplies, motivation, manpower, etc, from Northern Muslim supporters! This sort of thing CAN NEVER EVER happen in the South, even among Southern Muslims.

It is not only the lowest of the low that practise child marriage. Stop trying to reduce the intensity of the despicable act. Was the Emir of Kano not the one that shielded Yunusa (the abductor of Ese Oruru, an underaged girl)? Are child marriages not going on in the various state capitals in the North? Even the child bride in this story resides at Abuja, the capital of Nigeria! Why hasn't her husband been arrested for paedophile yet? What about your shariah courts, do they or do they not support child marriages? We all know the truth so quit lying to yourself in order to positively portray your region when we both know the truth.

Lastly, you say Muslims and Christians mind their business. Why won't they when Christians have been forced to cluster together in Sabon Garis? Or do you deny that Christians lack freedom of speech, movement, dressing and social life in the core North?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Daboomb: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

You see... When the founder of a religion is a paedophile, what else do you expect from the followers?

But let's not even pin this on religion just yet. This may a strictly Northern thing because Yoruba Muslims, Nupe Muslims, Ebira Muslims, and other Muslim dominated groups in the Middle Belt do not practise child marriage or show any of the extremities and intolerances found in the core North.

So is it that the brand of Islam found in the aforementioned areas is different from the one found in the core North? No wonder core Northern Muslims consider Muslims from the South and Middle Belt as infidels too. Given the chance, they'll treat them as badly as they do Christians in the core North.

Sounds very reasonable!
- How come Muslims in the South dont go cutting off the head of Christians in the South?
- How come Muslims in the South dont go burning Churches in the South, when the Danish Cartoon problem erutped or the Charlie Magazine one started?
- How come Southern Muslims dont go about killing Corpers, Christians or even Ibos during any religious crisis?
-How come Southern Muslims dont go about becoming "rampaging herdsmen", killing innocent farmers?
- How come Southern Muslims dont go burning churches or killing Christians who are eating their lunch and not obliged to FAST, during rammadan?
- How come Southern Muslims and Christians eat and celebrate Rammadan and christmas together, without any bloodshed but in the North, the story is one of blood and sorrow?

Looking at all these, one can easily conclude that "Culture" of unbridled Anger and blood-letting is common in the North and these fuels their Religious intolerance, leading to the bloodshed we see everytime.

The average Northerner just does not value human life at all...and that is very sad, for a humanbeing.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:

There seems to be no getting through to you
So much for being "educated"

Hate me or love me, detest me or agree with me, I know I will go to bed tonight knowing full well that none of my sisters or daughters will be auctioned off to an Alhaji someday. I know I will sleep well knowing that "Allahu Akhbar" chanters won't cut off my neck in my sleep due to slight provocation. I know I can choose to stay anywhere I want to stay without fear for my life. I know that I can walk through the streets and find even the most uneducated person speaking and understanding English or its Nigerian Pidgin variant. I know I won't go to the market or church and one extremist will come and shout "Jesus is Lord" before blowing up everyone therein. I know I won't see hordes of illiterate youths and children roaming the streets in the name of "Almajiri".

You guys should borrow a leaf from Gambia, Senegal, Tunisia, Morrocco, etc. These are all Muslim majority countries where there are progressive minded people and substantial development when compared to Nigeria's North. Islam is not your problem. Your problem is ignorance and the lack of acceptance of your endemic problems.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Kobicove(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Jostico:
the usual guy upstairs is back.

Are you referring to NwaAmaikpe? grin
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

To start with. You are a liar for saying you are a Northern Christian. Christians do not answer "Halimi" and I am sure that is not a tribal Hausa name too

Secondly, Muslims supported Boko Haram from the very onset. In fact, the current President Buhari even called out Jonathan for trying to arrest Boko Haram members. The change of sentiments for Boko Haram ONLY came because the group started attacking Muslims. If Boko Haram had stuck to attacking Christians and Churches alone, the support would have even grown greater. When Boko Haram saw no churches and Christians to bomb anymore, they moved on to Mosques and Muslims. That was when Northerners started speaking out against the group.
Even till now, Boko Haram still gets funded by wealthy Northern Muslims. They get supplies, motivation, manpower, etc, from Northern Muslim supporters! This sort of thing CAN NEVER EVER happen in the South, even among Southern Muslims.

It is not only the lowest of the low that practise child marriage. Stop trying to reduce the intensity of the despicable act. Was the Emir of Kano not the one that shielded Yunusa (the abductor of Ese Oruru, an underaged girl)? Are child marriages not going on in the various state capitals in the North? Even the child bride in this story resides at Abuja, the capital of Nigeria! Why hasn't her husband been arrested for paedophile yet? What about your shariah courts, do they or do they not support child marriages? We all know the truth so quit lying to yourself in order to positively portray your region when we both know the truth.

Lastly, you say Muslims and Christians mind their business. Why won't they when Christians have been forced to cluster together in Sabon Garis? Or do you deny that Christians lack freedom of speech, movement, dressing and social life in the core North?

The name is Halima not Halimi.Halimi is for males.Halima was already taken as a monicker on nairaland so i couldnt use it.Hausa and fulanis arent the only inhabitants of the North.I am neither.
As for every other hateful crap you posted up there,it NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by greatseed: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Amajerry83:
She is 16 and got married 2015 abi I no read am well. Thought that should be child abuse.
If u ask m eeeeeee Na who I go ask tongue
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fratermathy(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:
The name is Halima not Halimi.Halimi is for males.Halima was already taken as a monicker on nairaland so i couldnt use it.Hausa and fulanis arent the only inhabitants of the North.I am neither.
As for every other hateful crap you posted up there,it NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!

No matter the hate you think I have shown through the posts, it still won't be equal to what Northerners do to non-Northerners when they get slightly provoked.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Hate me or love me, detest me or agree with me, I know I will go to bed tonight knowing full well that none of my sisters or daughters will be auctioned off to an Alhaji someday. I know I will sleep well knowing that "Allahu Akhbar" chanters won't cut off my neck in my sleep due to slight provocation. I know I can choose to stay anywhere I want to stay without fear for my life. I know that I can walk through the streets and find even the most uneducated person speaking and understanding English or its Nigerian Pidgin variant. I know I won't go to the market or church and one extremist will come and shout "Jesus is Lord" before blowing up everyone therein. I know I won't see hordes of illiterate youths and children roaming the streets in the name of "Almajiri".

You guys should borrow a leaf from Gambia, Senegal, Tunisia, Morrocco, etc. These are all Muslim majority countries where there are progressive minded people and substantial development when compared to Nigeria's North. Islam is not your problem. Your problem is ignorance and the lack of acceptance of your endemic problems.

Seriously,you are trying waaaaaaaay too hard

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by halimi26: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

No matter the hate you think I have shown through the posts, it still won't be equal to what Northerners do to non-Northerners when they get slightly provoked.

Very good.Now clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

But shouldn't the subject of this Court case be a case of Paedophilia?

What law school did Judge Abdulahi Baba go to?

The State is at conflict with nature. Nature says, puberty but State says hang on. Religion takes the side of nature and the citizens become confused. Justice must be tempered with mercy, cos we can not afford a conflict with nature. It created us and can uncreate us if need be.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by chakaz(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:

@2nd bolded Neither do Northerners.Those who practice such are some of the lowest of the low in terms of socio-economic standards in the region so quit trying so hard to paint us all in a negative light and no, men in the South dont have affairs with under sixteen year old girls in private.It is very,very open over there.I have seen it many,many times

@3rd bolded Garbage! Garbage!! Garbage!!! I am a Northern christian who has lived all my life in the North and i and other christians have never encountered such.The moslems mind their business and so do the christians.I have never experienced any harassment for practicing my religion.Quit swallowing lies hook,line and sinker
I doubt if your actually from the north, I ve stayed in the north for the past eight years. Most of your argument s here contradicts the personal experience I ve had. I might not reply you again but you don't talk fats from your responses so far

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by BAILMONEY: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.