Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (18073 Views)

Goat Farmers Let's Meet Here (dairy Goat And Meat Goat) / Cucumber Farmers, Let's Meet Here / � Turkey Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by jeckin205: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Philip6800:
I don't know where u can get Max yield in lag because I don't reside in lag but u can replace Max yield with any vitamin, Ember zyn forte is an anti cocci drugs.
how can i differentiate btw male from female broiler. I am planning to buy at 3weeks old. You can show me with picture.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by profsmily(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2017
pls add me to the whatsapp group 08059004481
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by kripen(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2017
endy247:
Pls does anyone have agrited hatchery contact, I need to book for DOC.

not really agrited official but he is a reliable agent 09068444198
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by jfkenny(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Kripen is he on nairaland
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by hugoboss70(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Philip6800:
my 12 days old broilers
pls add me to the whatsapp group. 08035076911
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by hugoboss70(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nice thread took a while to read thru it. How ever in all dis discussion I didn't hear a mention of how to sell xmas birds optimally. Those anyone here have a gauranted market to buy broilers for xmas at 3,500?? Cos last year this market women carry my eye see hellfire ooo and by d way am in lagos.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by agbadru(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Philip6800:
my 12 days old broilers

Can we see a clearer picture of your cage?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by drstainlex: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
ANIMAL CARE SERVICES KONSULT [NIG.] LTD cordially invited you to her Farmer's Forum.
Theme: GOOD MANAGEMENT PRACTICE: Key to Successful Livestock Farming.
VENUE: De-Geoge's Grand Resorts Behind Mobile Filling Station, Along Jikwoyi Road Karu Abuja.
DATE: Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
TIME: 10:00am prompt.
For enquires: 08056293233, 08065874789.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
jeckin205:

how can i differentiate btw male from female broiler. I am planning to buy at 3weeks old. You can show me with picture.
I don't have pic to show u how to different between day old male and female broiler right now.
but at three weeks old u can easily different male broilers from female by looking at they legs and height.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
hugoboss70:
Nice thread took a while to read thru it. How ever in all dis discussion I didn't hear a mention of how to sell xmas birds optimally. Those anyone here have a gauranted market to buy broilers for xmas at 3,500?? Cos last year this market women carry my eye see hellfire ooo and by d way am in lagos.
those market women in the market buy to resell, they will frustrate you with ridiculous price.
the best way to sell your birds during X'mas, new year and ester period is to look for a place in a busy market where u can put a small movable cage that can contain like 20 broilers, you be doing the marketing right there at the front of your cage in the market but for quick and fast market look for somebody you trust like a brother, sister or friend that can be doing the marketing for you at the front of your stand in the market while u take like two broilers in your hands and go inside the market where they are selling tomatoes and pepper or season cube and approach people like sister you nor go buy fowl? who one buy go buy from you.
that's how I do my marketing, but somebody with pride cannot do it sha, na me one dey hawk fowl waka for inside market.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Philip6800:
those market women in the market buy to resell, they will frustrate you with ridiculous price.
the best way to sell your birds during X'mas, new year and ester period is to look for a place in a busy market where u can put a small movable cage that can contain like 20 broilers, you be doing the marketing right there at the front of your cage in the market but for quick and fast market look for somebody you trust like a brother, sister or friend that can be doing the marketing for you at the front of your stand in the market while u take like two broilers in your hands and go inside the market where they are selling tomatoes and pepper or season cube and approach people like sister you nor go buy fowl? who one buy go buy from you.
that's how I do my marketing, but somebody with pride cannot do it sha, na me one dey hawk fowl waka for inside market.
I hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Philip6800:
hope this help?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by hugoboss70(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Philip6800:
thanks bro. Na direct marketing sure pass. I doubt if I go fit do am sha
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2017
hugoboss70:
thanks bro. Na direct marketing sure pass. I doubt if I go fit do am sha
why?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by abassmayowa24(m): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Philip6800:

Pls add me to the wtsp group..08162936808
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by abassmayowa24(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
which drug is efficient for deworming broiler birds.

Ivermec Or Any Ivermectin-based Drug

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by edorhe14(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
pls my birds are sick and are dying..which drugs can i give them
someone suggested paracetamol and vitamin c for them,IS THIS ORISCIPTION OK?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by edorhe14(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Philip6800:
I bought if from Zartech in Benin
hi pls pm me lets talk i am from benin too
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by hugoboss70(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Philip6800:
why?
. I be old man oo. But isn't dere a way of getting a farmers market?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Mzora(f): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
how often should i change the wood shavings...mine have stayed for a week..but the smell is something else.. lipsrsealed
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mzora:
how often should i change the wood shavings...mine have stayed for a week..but the smell is something else.. lipsrsealed

Change as soon as it starts to cake
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
edorhe14:
pls my birds are sick and are dying..which drugs can i give them
someone suggested paracetamol and vitamin c for them,IS THIS ORISCIPTION OK?

You have not said anything yet.... How are the birds behaving? Whats the colour of dia poo, is their poo watery? Say something you notice about the birds so that we will know how to help you

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Keywordconcept(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Survival Poultry Cages

PRODUCTS / SERVICES
- Construction of Poultry farm based on your financial capabilities and taste.
- Poultry Farm Consultants
-Sales of Galvanized Poultry Cages
-Sales of quality poultry equipment such as debeakers, feeding trough, nipples, etc
- Replacement of Poultry cages and other equipments
...... and so much more.

Address : Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu Filling Station, old Lagos Road, Idi Ayunre, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Call/Whatsapp : 07062252747

Follow our so see proofs and other amazing offers.

FACEBOOK Page: https://mbasic.facebook.com/survivalcage/

Your satisfaction is our Priority @ Survival Poultry Services
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2017
edorhe14:

hi pls pm me lets talk i am from benin too
OK drop ur number for the group chat
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Mzora:
if is a broiler every three days.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Chikach:

You have not said anything yet.... How are the birds behaving? Whats the colour of dia poo, is their poo watery? Say something you notice about the birds so that we will know how to help you
he have said it all, different medicine go for different disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna / Tuta Absoluta Destroys Tomatoes In Gombe 3 LGA / I Want To Start A Poultry After I Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.