Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (42458 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by felixomor: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Court and Judiciary? blood of god!! Nigeria is under attack!!

Where is the attack from?
From your village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by PDJT: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
-This runs woman again? She should just concentrate on sucking Abokki's abunna. Such a piece of disgrace for a woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
onatisi:

Leave them,let them keep arguing blindly. Kanu himself knows what is coming and he will be discussing possible ways of evading arrest . He wont sit down and be beating his chest stupidly as many are doing here. Kanu is a smart and intelligent man
that man is playing his card well,the people in this govt are just too dull.
If the govt had played their cards well early last year no one from south east will listen to him.
Arresting him now will draw international bodies and the game of international politics will begin.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bizibi:
If the govt had played their cards well early last year no one from south east will listen to him.
Arresting him now will draw international bodies and the game of international politics wil acttil begin.

if they arrest him now , believe me nothing will happen . infact the government has an edge now that he has flouted his bail conditions and engaged in so called activities that threatens the security of the nation, fg will only say they released him initially to pave way for peace but that his actions so far have shown that he is a threat to national security . they have all his video recordings of him addressing ppl , moving with large numbers of ppl , granting interviews and so on . believe me by the time they rope him in , no one will even attend his court proceedings ,dont forget elections are just around the corner, all pdp bigwigs attending his court cases will be busy with their campaigns , even the ibo elites dont like the guy . anyone who tries to foment trouble will be crushed ruthlessly or eliminated . no be Nigerians undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
aolawale025:
Tell us also how you intend to treat the arewa youths
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nightwolf1: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
ok na, do your worst

I expected to read boring and over used omambala lines but it seems u are turning a new leaf now.

Hehehehehehe. This Yoruba man dey make me laugh.
Dan uwar
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
suasmablow:

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/08/buhari-aide-reveals-how-nnamdi-kanu.html?m=1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1630493300323645&id=100000889720395
Onochie,I personally said ,I am very sorry for you and your entire family for this very Olosho nasty comment.
A day of reckoning is coming for you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
morbeta:
Idiotic Onicha Olona ashawo......your case of human traffiking and sending girls to do ashawo in Europe you haven't cleared that. when will they deal with shakua, Fulani herdsmen? Ehhhhhh they are using you to make useless statements. Am not a fan of.kanu but this bitch dont.deserve the attention. I can bait my life that this woman cant talk about Shakua any how without being warned by her pay master.....infidel mumu. Fight against boko haram is fight against the north....just take note.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
morbeta:
Idiotic Onicha Olona ashawo......your case of human traffiking and sending girls to do ashawo in Europe you haven't cleared that. when will they deal with shakua, Fulani herdsmen? Ehhhhhh they are using you to make useless statements. Am not a fan of.kanu but this bitch dont.deserve the attention. I can bait my life that this woman cant talk about Shakua any how without being warned by her pay master.....infidel mumu. Fight against boko haram is fight against the north....just take note.
Sorry is her next name
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by goshee: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Did you read the piece at all?

Court is in recess and the documentation for revoking his abused bail have been filed and will be attended to after the courts resume.

The FG is concerned about the flouted bail conditions because they were the grounds upon which Lil Kenny was given temporary respite from Kuje.

Patience, there's no use for haste.
are you talking about the same court that gave Buhari and Daura orders to release KANU unconditionally which they disobeyed?. are you talking about the same court who gave buhari and daura other to release Elzalzalky and Dazukki which they disobeyed. Nigeria is a lawless state and that's why I agree with KANU that Nigeria is the largest ZOO ever to have existed. arrest buhari and DSS boss for disobeying court orders and KANU will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by solja01(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Let me explain something to you. The word "consumed" might not be the exact word to use in this context. If the war the FGN trying to push us into happens everybody in Nigeria will feel the heat. As at this moment Nigerian economy is dangling on a line without any clear or concrete plan on how to move it forward. Going into full war couple with the BH problem up North, my friend everybody will feel the heat either financially or otherwise. Loosing property will be the least of your problem, you will have other serious issues to grapple with. Yes using the word 'consume" in my initial post connotes that even Afonja will feel the heat.

So instead of insulting me, why dont you think about the implication of FGN outburst to a problem that could be solved peacefully.
Now you are talking like a real man...argument without sentiment/tribalism is what i like. We the poor masses will suffer the most. this corrupt set of politicians will pack their bags n leave whenever anything happens. We the youths should stage a nationwide protest to the Aso rock and demand from this people the direction which they are leading us. A blind man can see that we r on a brink of collapse and war...they are treating us all like fools. instead of engaging each other on social media, why can't we unite as one force and free ourselves from this modern slavery. Bob Marley said "Emancipate ursef from mental slavery" until we learn to live by this simple rule...I'm sorry to say this nation is doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
shortgun:
just look at the kind of elements that surrounds Buhari...and people still expect anything good to out come from him?
This govt. is completely finished.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by 2016v2017: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
globemoney:
what is the fate of this woman after this administration with all the enemies she is making? will she retire to daura with buhari?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

What about arewa youth leader- Shittima Yerima?
One thing about us in this nation, is we always treat the symptom and leave the disease. Would Arewa Youths have said what they said if Nnamdi Kanu has not been dehumanizing other tribes and Nigeria as a whole? You people always that the third law of motion as propounded by Newton is immutable as universal. When he was saying all kinds of unprintable words against other tribes, no single person from his tribe caution him, especially the elders. Our case is like that proverbial story, if a dog bite a man, is of no news but if a man bite a dog, it becomes a bigger news.
No one says he should not agitate for self determination which is within his right but he need doing it within the ambit of law and order and not try to dehumanise other tribes and religion.
Well, the Arewa Youths should have just stomach his abuse and be manly and let the law takes its cause but it can be so annoying when you try avoiding having confrontation but the actor is pushing you to the wall. That was the exact issue at hand. Kanu supporters also compounding the whole issue by also joining him to devalue other tribes, at the slightest opportunity if not Fulani, it's Hausa or Yoruba and sometimes both. Best, agitate for your right and be focus about it. Even calling people of his tribe not in support of him as pigs and idiots. That's not intelligent way of doing thing.
Let him continuing agitating and not breach other peoples or tribe fundamental right because it is his core right by UN Convention Schedule.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Ibangedyourmom: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
ihatesycophant:

One thing about us in this nation, is we always treat the symptom and leave the disease. Would Arewa Youths have said what they said if Nnamdi Kanu has not been dehumanizing other tribes and Nigeria as a whole? You people always that the third law of motion as propounded by Newton is immutable as universal. When he was saying all kinds of unprintable words against other tribes, no single person from his tribe caution him, especially the elders. Our case is like that proverbial story, if a dog bite a man, is of no news but if a man bite a dog, it becomes a bigger news.
No one says he should not agitate for self determination which is within his right but he need doing it within the ambit of law and order and not try to dehumanise other tribes and religion.
Well, the Arewa Youths should have just stomach his abuse and be manly and let the law takes its cause but it can be so annoying when you try avoiding having confrontation but the actor is pushing you to the wall. That was the exact issue at hand. Kanu supporters also compounding the whole issue by also joining him to devalue other tribes, at the slightest opportunity if not Fulani, it's Hausa or Yoruba and sometimes both. Best, agitate for your right and be focus about it. Even calling people of his tribe not in support of him as pigs and idiots. That's not intelligent way of doing thing.
Let him continuing agitating and not breach other peoples or tribe fundamental right because it is his core right by UN Convention Schedule.

I like how you tried to push the blame a step back but you forgot that Bubu's 5% preceded that of Kanu arrival to Nigeria and that the killing of an Igbo woman in Kano without any provocation preceded that of the so called Kanu initial speech. Not only did the Arewa Youth gave ultimatum they went ahead and put out a hate song.

Since Kanu was arrested and released on bail have you heard him made any inciting speech? Bring evidence showing any inciting speech from Kanu from when he was arrested to date.

Accept that the Arewa youth bleeped and that puts the FGN in a tight corner rather than trying to blame Kanu. Are Arewa youths the only "other" tribe in Nigeria why are they the one that are in the fore front of ensuring one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bizibi:
Arresting him now will draw international bodies and the game of international politics will begin.
You guys we not ceased to amuse person. Which international bodies? Mr. Man, no country give bleep about his way of agitating. The USA they relied on, not even looking at their direction but still want to help to equip Nigerian Military.There are dos and don'ts when seeking for self determination by UN Convention, if you flout any, they would just be looking at you but if war break out, you will see who they will support.
If they arrest him, I tell you nothing will happen, the lease is more agitation in the South East and any one trying to foment trouble would be place right.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

I like how you tried to push the blame a step back but you forgot that Bubu's 5% preceded that of Kanu arrival to Nigeria and that the killing of an Igbo woman in Kano without any provocation preceded that of the so called Kanu initial speech. Not only did the Arewa Youth gave ultimatum they went ahead and put out a hate song.

Since Kanu was arrested and released on bail have you heard him made any inciting speech? Bring evidence showing any inciting speech from Kanu from when he was arrested to date.

Accept that the Arewa youth bleeped and that puts the FGN in a tight corner rather than trying to blame Kanu. Are Arewa youths the only "other" tribe in Nigeria why are they the one that are in the fore front of ensuring one Nigeria?
Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions[img]
Ibangedyourmom:

Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions[/img]
Ibangedyourmom:

Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You guys we not ceased to amuse person. Which international bodies? Mr. Man, no country give bleep about his way of agitating. The USA they relied on, not even looking at their direction but still want to help to equip Nigerian Military.There are dos and nt spend s when seeking for self determination by UN Convention, if you flout any, they would just be looking at you but if war break out, you will see who they will support.
If they arrest him, I tell you nothing will happen, the lease is more agitation in the South East and any one trying to foment trouble would be place right.
even abiola that won an election adjudged to be the fairest in the history of nigeria and monitored by international observers was arrested and imprisoned , nothing happened , ppl thought usa will attack bla bla bla , even abiola thought that with his connections in the international circle , he wouldn't spend up to one month in prison , he was humiliated and disgraced , nothing happened , he was killed yet nothing happened , how much more kanu who is nobody even in nigeria except among his few faithfuls who see him as a demi god
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions[img]
Ibangedyourmom:

Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions[/img]
Ibangedyourmom:

Mr. Man, Kanu did not start his agitation in year 2015 neither did he start it 2013. He was using Radio BIAFRA four years back to abuse Nigerian government and his perceived enemy tribes. YouTube will give you a bail out. Again, after he left court on bail, he flagrantly disobeyed vital bail conditions. Kanu cannot be a judge in his own case.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

They didn't "bother" because they knew that the SW being the victim will sit back and take it like they always do.

On a serious, if wars breaks out in Nigeria today even the US will feel the heat both militarily and financially. Just imagine refugee crises involving about 180 million people. Some matching towards Cameroon and SW Nigeria and if the war is so big that the North has to be evacuate, hundreds of millions will be matching towards Chad and Niger. And if the war engulfs the whole Nigeria, then Benin, Togo and Ghana will be invaded by Refugees. The united nation (which happens to be the US) will spend both financially and militarily to ensure that the North does not fall to BH at least. Because BH will want to capitalize on the war and capture more territory. While France would vote for anything that will prevent the refugee crises from upsetting their investments in Cameroon.

My friend think about the implications of the above scenario and the circumstances surrounding the annulment June 12, the players behind MKO and you will realize that Kanu case is likely (I am not seeing I am 100% sure) going to cause trouble

forget it bro there is no war anywhere, the politicians shouting restructuring now will be the ones campaigning and contesting for elective posts in 2019, in 2019 they will be laughing hard and hugging themselves after the elections and when they are sharing the national loot , by that time they would have incited the death of numerous fools who would have died for their restructuring propaganda . this is all politnics and it is all a game
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by DocHMD: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
This woman deserves no attention. If any, they should give her more palm wine. BTW, who recommended her for this job? Are these one of the formidable team Garba Shehu talked about on Channels TV last night? I can only imagine how members of the cabal take turns in fvcking her in every high brow hotel in Abuja to help her keep her job! See how her comment portrays a supposed Democratic government as tyrannical!!! But again, buhari's government is not democratic!

You mean give the high class palmwine-drinking Ashewo more Emu? grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by DocHMD: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
[s]

The same way USA is not a country because English people are found in all other places of the world right?

Only a mentally retarded IPOBian would swallow that your statement. Go on. You guys have successfully made 3/4 of the country's populace hate Igbos. When the repercussion comes I hope you sit tight[/s]

You mean 3/4 of muslim abokiirudeens and ewedurudeens? grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
onatisi:

even abiola that won an election adjudged to be the fairest in the history of nigeria and monitored by international observers was arrested and imprisoned , nothing happened , ppl thought usa will attack bla bla bla , even abiola thought that with his connections in the international circle , he wouldn't spend up to one month in prison , he was humiliated and disgraced , nothing happened , he was killed yet nothing happened , how much more kanu who is nobody even in nigeria except among his few faithfuls who see him as a demi god

They are just giving themselves live to hinge on and get themselves going. The world will shock them if war break out.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
OK
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by GMBuhari: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bizibi:
lolzzz,what a sycophant.......

?!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

You don't have any talent neither are you educated so why are you crying more than the Bereaved? you can as well arm yourself with any visa of choice and fvck off the Nigeria you so hate, how is that any difficult?
I don't need to leave my land , I need my Biafra... Seems like you are afraid to lose ur bread winner grin here is my pix and my wife she is Biafran/American .. I'm not ur level ewu Gambia

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
If a Yoruba guy snatched your girlfriend face him and stop shouting Yoruba upandan.
Who are the cowards? You have been told to go for your referendum and Biafra from the north, yet you refuse. Instead of petitioning the UN for the referendum, you are are busy petitioning the UN because of arewa youths. Nigeria is not doomed nor under a curse, see how pained and hateful you are.
If Nigeria is cursed then it means you are cursed too because you are a Nigerian
hahahahahahahaha , who will date stingy goats like yellowbar demons, u have been told to go for ur referendum, but in the other hand u are calling for KANU head... U can't be serious, Nigeria is doom stop , Hausa Fulanis in Sabo went on the rampage killing many sons and daughters of Ile-Ife their host community and in the process they proceeded to behead a young Yoruba man and they paraded his head on a pole through the streets they are turning ondo to their new caliphate, yet Biafra seems more a problem to you. Just tell us u are unity beggar And can't survive with Igbo's,... U guys can't even look oppressors in the eye and asked them why , why are u afraid of division , what are u going to lose At least u will have 5 abandon properties to your name if Biafra get head... grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=adisa786 post=59958068] Let all the igbo legislative members in the state and national house of assembly move a motion for referendum if that is the wish of the people. Overheating the Nigerian polity with hate and clamouring for war does not portend any good for black africa. [/quotequote the majority speak volume... U cant expect a corrupt figure enjoying some Federal leverage to support the movement , throw the referendum to the masses let take it from there, u can't expect someone who speak only for his stomach to support such project, personally what are you going to lose if this people leave Nigeria Seems like Nigerians want Biafrans more than they want Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.