Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi (27784 Views)

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / Good Luck Jonathan Fall Hands / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by lightblazingnow(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2017
We plotted Jonathan’s fall in Sokoto –Amaechi
sunnewsonline.com

• Minister reveals role Tambuwal, Wamakko played

The plots that cost Dr. Goodluck Jonathan the 2015 presidential election were mainly planned, hatched and perfected in Sokoto, the seat of the Caliphate.

This revelation was made by Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, when he paid a courtesy visit on Governor Aminu Tambuwal, at the Government House.

He said Nigeria would have been worse off economically if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had won the presidential election.

The former governor of Rivers who was in Sokoto to present a keynote address at the 15th National Council on Transportation said: “I have been to Sokoto severally, especially in 2015 during our struggle to change Nigeria. Sokoto played a very critical role in that struggle. The then governor, Aliyu Wamakko and then Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, worked together and closely with us to ensure we achieved our objective.

“The two of them moved with us to the APC; they were equally part of the new Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). I recall my conversations with Tambuwal when we moved to APC. I had told him that we had moved and he asked whether I was the only one. I told him that I moved with the governors, but he inquired if his governor, Wamakko, equally moved with us. I told him we will issue a statement concerning his governor. As God will have it, the governor himself issued a statement declaring that he was solidly in support of the movement to the APC.

“This meeting today reminds me of all that struggle and our meetings in Sokoto, especially with Wamakko and Tambuwal to strategise for the 2015 presidential election. I must thank him and other Nigerians for that support because the desired change would not have come if they did not come together to support and work for the APC to ensure the emergence of President Buhari.

“The truth of the matter is that as Nigerians, we knew it would have been difficult for Nigeria if PDP had won that presidential election. All of us were scared of what would happen to Nigeria and that was why we decided that the only way to stop what will happen is to ensure that PDP did not win and to God’s glory and our prayers, APC won.

“When I said things would have been difficult, I was talking about the economy. As at that time, if you remember, fuel queues had returned, poverty was coming back, the money stolen was too much that there was no money in the hands of Nigerians, and there was need and desire for a change, and effective change that will safe resources for Nigerians.”

He commended the state government for hosting the 15th National Council on Transportation, saying, the conference will provide avenue to participants to brainstorm on issues and proffer solutions.

He also commended the Sokoto government for completing Sultan Abubakar International Airport and assured that the ministry would complement Tambuwal’s efforts to enhance economic activities in the state noting that transportation served as bedrock of facilitation economy.

“We are in Sokoto to discuss transport policy, the modality in transportation and how to take transportation to the next level. I know that what will interest you is what will happen to your state in terms of railway. The railway line connecting Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto is in the pipeline.

“Once we conclude the technical aspect, we will take it to the president for approval. Once we conclude works on these states, the 36 states mandate, which the president gave us, would have been concluded. I was pleased to see that the airport has been completed.

“There are only three of us that were Speakers that governed a state. It is you (Tambuwal), the governor of Plateau State and myself. We must ensure that we did not disappoint the people. The reason is that the experience we gathered in the legislature is enough to govern a state. I am sure that you are going the way they expect you to go and I wish you the very best,” he said.

Tambuwal, who expressed his government’s commitment to cooperate with Federal Government to ensure success of projects and programmes geared toward uplifting people lives to better, urged transport ministry to install more scanners at the Sultan Abubakar International Airport Sokoto to ensure increase safety and screenings.

http://sunnewsonline.com/we-plotted-jonathans-fall-in-sokoto-amaechi/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2017
You did the right thing man. Some Nigerians may look smart but are indeed clueless like their former president Jonathan......how they just didn't know they were sinking

I am grateful you and most of us did... Nigerians will live to remember this statement..

Who the gods wants to destroy he first makes deaf and blind..

We can see!!!! But for some it's difficult to see the changes....

Long live us the world changers

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by purityval(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank You Amechi and your plotting crew.

See how better off we are now.

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by smartty68(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Well, its nothing new no more because it has always been a trend in the southern regions where leaders fighting against themselves, they rather prefer to worship the northerners.

BTW, his epic stories are stale now because we've gotten the outcome of the APC government.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by bocin500(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Clap for ya sef

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by fulanmafia: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2017
So Jona was brought down with the same Tambuwal whose personal security details were withdrawn by Jonathan for switching allegiance as speaker, and is now a Governor and emerging Presidential material 20 yards, while Jonathan is busy in Otueke trying to rewrite history.

Power is truly transient.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Cinkq: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Politicians are full of themselves. If after ploting, Nigerians didn't vote against him how would the plot have materialized? Jonathan did not lose because of any chemistry you did, he simply lost because Nigeria needed change due to his style of leadership. What happened to jonathan in 2015 election is exclusive to all politicians majority of the people are tired of their style of leadership.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by OnowuOra(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by baski92(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2017
This man no get brain even for small, the only way nigeria go fit better na we youth wake up from our sleep and rule this country our self. All this men are old school without a single idea or should i say they don run out of idea to rule us,na our time to make nigeria geart for the better of our children to come

7 Likes

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by kenny987(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2017
These are those that benefitted the most from the PDP and contributed mightily to the '16 years of PDP rule and rot'. Today they continue in their perfidy and yet wax sanctimonious because they changed their nomenclature. Deceitful lots and their empty zombie supporters.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Yeah-we know after all the northern governors said they they went to the US to perfect the plot.But how have that translate to good life for Nigerians Well,Nigerians can now see how a particular region delusionally feels it call the shots in the affair of our national life.That is a more reason why Nigeria must do a referendum,restructure or divide.As for Amaechi,when the chips are down,the chicken still come home to roost.Trust karma will be real on you sometime someday.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by OnowuOra(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
They're all greedy fellows, when a politicain crosses carpet he term to be saint but in dark, he's more deadly than the worst he was before.. Ask me why and I will show you APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by donlucabrazi(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Really?......And how did that work out for you and your clueless gang of bandits?

Any single achievement? Oh yeah! wailing and gnashing of teeth

Nonsense!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2017
purityval:
Thank You Amechi and your plotting crew.

See how better off we are now.
Epic! [/b]"He said Nigeria would have been worse off economically if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had won the presidential election"[b] Recurrent stale virtuperation. Guess Amaechi is also proudly enjoying the "change"he help fostered?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Omeokachie: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2017
You plotted his fall, but forgot to plan your own progress!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2017
baski92:
This man no get brain even for small, the only way nigeria go fit better na we youth wake up from our sleep and rule this country our self. All this men are old school without a single idea or should i say they don run out of idea to rule us,na our time to make nigeria geart for the better of our children to come

With this post of yours, i don't see the Capacity to rule in your reasoning

May be you are born to be ruled

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by chomchom1(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2017
All the comments are been noted till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by baski92(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

thank you for the insult but to show how stupid you are and how you want may thunder take strike you, you should not have quote me #jackey like you

1 Like

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
OK.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by baski92(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

1 Like

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Joejonah(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Keep recounting past events, in 2019 Nigerian don't need to plot the fall of APC. They fell already.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nukualofa: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Amaechi is just making noise. The question is

Where is the Change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by smogup: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Where you held the meeting does not matter. What's matters is what happened after then. The very confused and dull buhari and the many sycophants surrounding him.

2 Likes

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Ameachi children will suffer for his sins

Quote me after 2019

4 Likes

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by richidinho(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2017
They jst can't stop talking about him, God pls send my own Goodluck Jonathan to my life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by eleojo23: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2017
And what exactly have you guys done with the power you have now apart from giving us recession and hunger?

12 Likes

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by ODVanguard: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Little wonder his arch nemesis Wike has also been visiting Sokoto lately to lick the Sultan's butt. Perhaps he's also hatching a similar plot that will see to the ousting of the current government. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Killer
Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by cr7lomo: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
That is how they will plot ur own fall in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by policy12: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Someone else is planning ur own...for whatever a man sow...

1 Like

Re: We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You did the right thing man. Some Nigerians may look smart but are indeed clueless like their formal president Jonathan......how they just didn't know they were sinking

I am grateful you and most of us did... Nigerians will live to remember this statement..

Who the gods wants to destroy he first makes deaf and blind..

We can see!!!! But for some it's difficult to see the changes....

Long live us the world changers

You are among the Nigerians that still spell "former" as "formal" yet you have the temerity to call another person clueless

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.