Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (35117 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
bamite:
You get sense so
I'm using ur own
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Must you comment?
By the way you're not as "pweetie" as you think.
Thanks
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by Reference(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
This photo is....just so....wierd. Media world I guess.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by emerich(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
The poor lads death was avoidable, at this time and age!!! She should had known better than get married to an AS when she too was an AS, maybe she did so out of love...
It's well, may his gentle soul RIP...
My condolences ma.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by joshuaidibia(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:
All of them are even smiling in the photo.

Must they snap?

Must Susan peter share it on social media?
Sadist
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by balayoflife(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2017

Must they snap?

Must Susan peter share it on social media?[/quote]

And you say ur a blogger, u hav a very big problem
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by LordOfNaira: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Eucharia needs people around her o. Look at how swollen her eyes are. She should take it easy o. Stay alive, please!!!
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by Austinoiz(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
tyson98:

Are they mourners They have to smile to cheer the bereaved up use ur gumption abeg

So in your nameless village/neighbourhood, peeps like you shine teeth to the house of the bereaved.
Continue lying shaa, Lalas is snake-spying you.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by ExInferis(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Thanks

Mention it.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
joshuaidibia:
Sadist
Lol...you too
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Austinoiz:

So in your nameless village/neighbourhood, peeps like you shine teeth to the house of the bereaved.

Dun mind him.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
balayoflife:

Must they snap?

And you say ur a blogger, u hav a very big problem

I don't do news/celebrity gist.
U have the bigger problem here cos I don't know aw being a blogger has anything to do with my post.

When you see blogger, gossip comes yo your mind? Cow!
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Mention it.
smh
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by tyson98: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Austinoiz:

Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
tyson98:
Baba e ode
I don't blame u. If u respect ur father, u won't disrespect mine.
But I won't disrespect ur father, cos I respect mine.
Ur children's friends and mates will insult u to your face. Mark my words.
Bye.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
tyson98:

Cry me a lake grin ori daddy e ko pe

Wasted sperm.

My father is a hundred times better than ur father. That's y u av no respect for ur father.

I'm not the one who said ur father should not train u, am I?

You will never get respect from ur children and even ur partner.

Abifunradarada
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by tyson98: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Wasted sperm.

My father is a hundred times better than ur father. That's y u av no respect for ur father.

I'm not the one who said ur father should not train u, am I?

You will never get respect from ur children and even ur partner.

Abifunradarada
No be ur papa be Jimoh wey dey do my tyre for junction grin grin bye joor else u go land for Luth today

See ur face like obo baby
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
tyson98:

No be ur papa be Jimoh wey dey do my tyre for junction grin grin bye joor else u go land for Luth today

No

My dad is an Engineer and a business man.

Guess you mistook me for someone else and I'm sure I look better than you. Bye too, head straight to Yaba left.

Cheers.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by awujoolasola(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Heromaniaa:
God give her the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by FunspoT(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Must they snap?

Lols,love ur smile n ur dimple dear smiley
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by pweetiedee(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
FunspoT:

Lols,love ur smile n ur dimple dear smiley
thank you

1 Like

Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by FunspoT(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

thank you

My pleasure .
Re: Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli by kruusy: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
everything u do or say in dis mannerless world....peopke must show dia irrationality.... I swear
if them no Come come for d condolence visit, una go still complain.....abeg make una pack well.. they owe una no explanation for taking d pics
....d person wey don die don die....dia is no amount of cry and grievances wey go bring d dead back...u just hav to console urself and move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Hip Tattoo In Designer Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.