Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) (33925 Views)

"Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by 7inches: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
notoriousbabe:
for money,wealth and fame now

No ma
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
bkool7:
Today makes it exactly 25 years since my bae brokeup with me in Nursery school simply bicos i sharpened pencil for another girl.
Copied #Respect
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by kagari: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
tongue tongue
ruzell86:

He can't be 28. I mean what does a 3yrs old kid know about sharpening pencil for another...

He must be about 32 now or more... from his antic. Most likely he was about 5yrs old in Nursery... Lol
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jirate:

You that know it all, Show me "Raw Gold" in the picture. Madam Brokanese. cool

Edited, I am not condemning you, Those who took your story to FP have also removed that "Raw Gold" part out of it for in all honesty, there is no Raw Gold in that Picture, stay cool. cool
I edited that myself...get a life bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
He shld hav knock off all his teeth & replace dem with gold teeth.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Jirate(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
stanaik2000:
The same picx sound sultan took in Atlanta.

@stanaik2000, thanks for this, obviously those Items do not belong to Either of them. OP Brokanese, come and see your Bubble has been busted. Raw Gold fall on you. cool
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
7inches:
How do they get all these plssssss.

Dude is over $100 m rich
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by keshmuah(f): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2017
How much do they pay to take pictures on this seat??....maybe I can take pictures too grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred & Human Statue That Looks Like A Robot / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.