Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup (51079 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by ovokoooo: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Moments after former Queen of Ife, Olori Wuraola officially confirmed the end of her marriage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi in an Instagram post where she said 'The Ooni and I are No more'.

She also went a step further by changing her name on Instgarm from Queen Wuraola -Zaynab Ogunwusi (@oloriwuraolaogunwusi) to Queen Zaynab-Otiti Obanor. Her Instagram handle is now (@hhzaynab).

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/olori-wuraola-reverts-maiden-name-instagram-moments-confirming-crash-marriage-ooni-ife/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by buygala(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm..

Hope the royal magun placed on her puna has been removed.

Before we start hearing stories of men somersaulting and dieing in the process of tasting Ooni's leftover sad

This is one Tokunbo Vehicle that every mere mortal should be wary of driving.. .

I wish both parties the best in their future endeavors cool

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017

We already know that and we are happy for you.

No woman should ever feel unhappy in a marriage

No woman should stay with a man that sex starve her

I'm glad, you can now go back to your ashaworism ways.

I hope the next man treats you like the queen you are.

no woman should ever settle for less

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by thompson1510(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Me get interest ooo....abeg

5 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by magoo10(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
chai too bad,what a shame,.all this indomie generation ooni self.
meanwhile let's wait for the gods to choose another real queen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Ajibel(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Would she still marry? I hear say curse dey ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by AutoReportNG: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
I hope Ooni can please work this out... This is just too soon

7 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by yeyeboi(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
The Olori Try For This Write Up

But To Be Honest This Their Breakup Pain Me

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by coolcatty: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Nice lips... Will definitely feel it's warmth on my amuuu someday..... Same with that Regina Daniels..... Two of my conquest before I die.

Welcome back to the hustle and bustle life of the singles....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by crisycent: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
angry

14 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Looking at those pretty pair of lips... I can only think of one job from her.

27 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Marvelous101: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
This shit is crazy mhen!......Na wa o, So who go marry her now?....Her puna still belongs to oduduwa

21 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by pezeji(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
i hope u don suck as many cash as u want now you dey go share am with one small boy somewhere...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Bantino(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
High time
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by veraponpo(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
May God help you.

3rd marriage and still counting at your age.

17 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Fkforyou(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Crash? na plane? undecided

Anyway good for her. None of my business... undecided
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Sheuns(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
Please who knows what happened between them sef. And why is Queen still in her name? Since she and Ooni are no more.

5 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
E don do! We don hear.
It's stale already!

The news here should be the reason for the separation and I can't find it!

I am off!

6 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by BABANGBALI: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
She still dey call herself queen?if na joke make she stop am o, she is now Ms jo

10 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by jashar(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Ezyp(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
Can't they work things out?

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by eminikansoso(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by yaqq: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
seriously the way the Ooni was strolling around the world was a cause for alarm, a woman might not be open on sexual matters because of our environment but we shall know women need sex as we men! just imagine the world turn around tomorrow to see how u ll see women seriously looking for ways to bang!
but the way this Ooni guy simply substitute her for another babe na wah

8 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Who go come marry you now

You are not aware that no one will go near ur ponmo again

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by 1miccza: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Chaii but the woman fine shaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by temmypotter(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
big slap on the face of royalty

28 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by sweetkev(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
And the worst thing is that she can never have s*x with any other man in this world and the next life. cry

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by BABANGBALI: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
E don do! We don hear.
It
you no go apply abi you no fine?
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Adesewa19(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Again�
Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by Learnstuffs: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
This marriage self... Controversial from beginning to end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup by BABANGBALI: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
1miccza:
Chaii but the woman fine shaaaa
I get Vaseline o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tijaniyyah Appoints Sanusi As Caliph, Social Distancing Shunned (Photos) / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.