Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (8336 Views)

Estimate For Roofing And Ceiling Nogging / ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? / Estimate For Building A 4 Bedroom Room Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mikedeoye(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
Hello House,

Please i have a plan to commence a 4 bed room bungalow buidling project in Lakowe area of Ajah very soon and i will need advise from the experienced buiders in the house for estimates for my planning purposes.

The details of the house are as follows:

- 4 bedroom all ensuite. The Master bed room will be bigger than the other three rooms which are to be standard bedrooms.
-1 relatively large living room
-1 standard Family lounge
-A small presit area for the guests
-Standard Kitchen
-Dining areaa
-Lundary
-Guest toilet

I will need advise on the estimates for following key milestones of the project:

- Solid Foundation and German floor (please note that the founddation do not need raft as land is not swampy nor sandfilled but quite sandy)-How much?
-Block work upto Roofing level ( assuming 6" blocks for case 1 and then 9" blocks for case 2 and a mix of the two for case 3)
-Concrete works-
-Plastering works
-Roofing-
-Ceiling

I will appreciate inputs from biulders on nairaland for estaimes as a guide.

Thanks
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mikedeoye(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2010
any rough estimates from the builders will be appreciated
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
Can you write me here: hy8888@yahoo.com
I will give you a detailed estimate and let you know what will be done.
Call or write sir.
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by durojim: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
Can you please give an estimate.
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
[b]1. Raft Foundation: 

(Foundation layout, rough carpentry for raft, welding and iron bending, filling, concrete casting, german floor, raft extension, and foundational plumbing and electrical layout etc)

1.5 tonne of 16mm steel, #225,000
half tonne of 12mm, #60,000
100 bags of cement, @ #1800 per 1 = #180,000
5 dozens of rings and binding wires = #20,000
1x12 abara wood 200 pieces @ #800 per 1 = #240,000
200 pieces of 10x12 @ 650 per 1 = #130,000
clearing of site and digging of foundation #100,000
3 trucks of Granites @ #120,000 per 1 = #360,000
2 trucks of 20 tones of sharp sand @ #60,000 per 1 = #120,000
(I never give estimate on laterite, you can never be sure how much filling you will be buying on a site)

2. Erection: (Mansory work, wall extension, pillars reinforcement, lintels, window & doors outlines)

4,000 pieces of 9x9 blocks @ #150 per 1 = #600,000
4 trucks of 20 tones sharp sand @ #60,000 per 1 = #240,000
3 trucks of dagbolu sand @ #20,000 per 1 = #60,000
100 bags of cement @ #1800 per 1 = #180,000

(we wont buy anywood, as we will re-use the abara used for the foundation for the pillar, column, lintel, etc)

3. Roofing :
(Depending on roofing materials you want. Theres a little difference between the cost aluminium and slates)

4. Finishing:
(Plastering, utilities works: electrical, plumbing, smooth carpentry ie furniture works, doors, windows, kitechnette, etc, burglary proof landscaping, painting, etc)

40 bags of cement @ 1800 per 1 = #72,000
6 trucks of dagbolu sand @ #20,000 per 1 = #120,000
Smooth Carpentry (kitchen, doors, wardrobes, etc) #300,000
General utilites (tile works, eletrical, plumbing, etc) = #3,550,000
landscaping = #250,000

I didnt include the fence, the roofing, and im not sure if you want a borehole, or just a well with pumping machine would do. You can call me and I can add it all up for you.[/b]
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by ahaba1: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
Aasog
How come some of the Prices you quoted for Ajah you added money on them, 20 tonne sand in Ajah is 55K as of 2 days ago and cement Price is N1650 as of today,
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by giorgie(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
hi aasog,

that was a very lovely cost breakdown. coul you also do a cost break down for duplex with the following

a large living room room downstairs,(2/3rd of the living room will not have a decking,just like most duplexes in nollywood movies. hope u get what i mean). the dining area and guest toilet will share part of the large living room in the front. the dining will be on an elevated platform. the rest of the house contains one room each on each side and a kitchen at the back. and at the top of that ,another one room each on each side, and d master bedroom on top of the kitchen. ur break down wil be appreciated greatly.
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by segcymoor(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
Pls mail me on arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com 4 detils BOQuantity( Total estimate)
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by darejamesbond(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi All, I am an italian cititten. My husband is a nigerian. he is living legally in germany he has a residence permit. When he got is visa, i came to nigeria briefly and we got married at the registry in lagos, in 2008.But i had to leave the following day due to family emergency (i lost my mother). Now, i want to move back to italy and he wants to apply for citizenship but i need to legalize the marriage certificate. My questions is: how can i verify if the marriage certificate he brought from nigeria in 2008 is original since i left so quickly after the marriage. I just want to be sure before i proceed with the application with him because the itlaian embassy will check. is there a way i can verify by myself before i agree to proceed with it.
Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by 9ijaprince(m): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2012
darejamesbond: Hi All, I am an italian cititten. My husband is a nigerian. he is living legally in germany he has a residence permit. When he got is visa, i came to nigeria briefly and we got married at the registry in lagos, in 2008.But i had to leave the following day due to family emergency (i lost my mother). Now, i want to move back to italy and he wants to apply for citizenship but i need to legalize the marriage certificate. My questions is: how can i verify if the marriage certificate he brought from nigeria in 2008 is original since i left so quickly after the marriage. I just want to be sure before i proceed with the application with him because the itlaian embassy will check. is there a way i can verify by myself before i agree to proceed with it.

Seems you dont trust your husband.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Boki: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
9ijaprince:

Seems you dont trust your husband.
I second that,story looks fake

(1) (Reply)

. / Affordable Lands At Palace Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki Eleranigbe / Architecture At It's Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.