Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) (523 Views)

Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) by MyX1: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
His Name is Chinedu Ononenyi aka (school boy).

He was short and killed by the Nigeria Police Force in A Aba on the 10th of March 2017.
(His crime was that he asked a Question)

He will be Buried on the 2nd September 2017 at his home town Ekwulumiri Anambara State.

He was just 29yrs.

Re: The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) by fowosh: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
nawa oooooo
Re: The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) by micfoley: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.

Nigerian Police shame on you
Re: The Boy That Was Killed By The Police To Be Buried 2nd Sept (pics) by paiz: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2017
If police is my friend then i will prefer dining with my enemies

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Gives Pastor Who Insisted On Delivering Him A Good Beating In Lokoja / Man Strangled Wife To Death One Month After Marriage In Bayelsa / Two Suspected Money Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.