Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under (1565 Views)

Finally Chioma React To Davido Holding Her Bosom / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under by kingtopman: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Sade Adu’s transgender son, Ila Adu has finally gotten rid of his Bosom s and begun to live fully, as a man. Writing on his Instagram today, the only known child of the Nigerian-British singer revealed that he underwent surgery recently, and is now able to wear the male designer shirts he had previously left hanging in his wardrobe.

“So many tops I can wear now that I couldn’t before my surgery so happs!! Plus copped this piece,” he said in the post, posing in a Raph Lauren shirt.

This interesting update comes weeks after he revealed that he already lost his previous feminine voice. Ila, who seemingly now goes by the name ‘Izaak Theo’, shared a video of his remarkable development since he started taking testosterone injections.

And that’s not all: he already has grown facial hair, and now topped with the male physique, one can hardly guess he was ever a female.
Remarkable, isn’t it? See the photo of him recuperating from the surgery:

MORE: http://topjist..com.ng/2017/08/sade-adus-transgender-daughter-ila-adu.html

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under by youngreva(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2017
I reserve my comment Nairalanders are coming for you
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under by Flatties: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Lol such is the irony of life: while bobrisky is trying hard to become a female, this one here is trying to be a male.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under by falcon01: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2017
What do we call this one now
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under by Seguntimmy(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2017
OmO see nose

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Hit With Fresh Sex Scandal / Photos: Anyiego Unveiled 2018 Rolls-royce At Birthday Bash / "Beauty Is Not Measured By Makeup But By This" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.