Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl (28473 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:
Mehn we celebrate mediocrity these days, no body these days want to go the way God predetermined raising kids should be.

Niggas and hoes been preferring the baby daddy and baby mama status instead of the husband and wife status
mumu. She shud have aborted it na.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Kendroid: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
How will ur Dota feel wen she grows up and find out u are a bench warmer in ur club?? grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by LesbianBoy(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2017
All these hoes! Person wey never marry you because of money you allowed him OFF your pant and fvck your pvssy! angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by miniyi018(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
I remember this lady when she was still living at Dolphin Estate. Congratz

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by pat1612(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
If this post no reach FP I will remove my boxers and take my slay King Pixure... grin
Oya do it and don't forget to post pic grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by CastingToVilla(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Emenike and Ihuoma are married, you this oponu alasheju.

9japrof:
Mehn we celebrate mediocrity these days, no body these days want to go the way God predetermined raising kids should be.

Niggas and hoes been preferring the baby daddy and baby mama status instead of the husband and wife status
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by MfonIrocks: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Watsup wit 9ja footballers & beauty queens..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
maxiuc:
angrybut they are married she ain't a baby mama

Read am very well you were rushing for FTC
lolz
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by MaryBenn(f): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
kessdivine4all:

Tatafo, the material said his wife and you are saying he only proposed, this desperation to tag a happy couple as unwed shows , that you are a frustrated spinster. You dont know jack about Emenike, so shut your trap

grin grin grin grin you are pained on his behalf grin they're not married PERIOD kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido / Small Doctor: Friends Mocked Me For Choosing Agege Stadium For My Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.