Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl (28459 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by lordkit2: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike and his ex-beauty queen wife, Iheoma Nnadi, have welcomed their first child, a girl. Iheoma gave birth to their baby girl in a UK hospital yesterday.

Eight months later, they have welcomed their baby. Both mother and child are doing fine. Emenike shared the photos on IG with the caption

"Blessed and highly favored.
Our princess is here. #daddyduties"

The couple got engaged in September last year.

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/footballer-emmanuel-emenike-and-iheoma-nnadiwelcome-their-first-child-a-girl-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by OmoOshodi(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2017
If this post no reach FP I will remove my boxers and take my slay King Pixure... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Zeze06(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2017
kiss

May this kind blessing fall on me... kiss

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by 9japrof(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Mehn we celebrate mediocrity these days, no body these days want to go the way God predetermined raising kids should be.

Niggas and hoes been preferring the baby daddy and baby mama status instead of the husband and wife status

28 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by femolacqua(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats on your new birth. God bless you and family.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Machiavelli1(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats him.. Its a great feeling being a father.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by maxiuc(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
The demand for football husband is high

Woman congrats you booked your space speedily

Congratulations to the couple

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Teewhy2: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations to them, I want to believe they are now married.
One thing I realized in life is is that if you are rich you likely marry either a beautiful or successful woman.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by paulchineduN(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
How does this concern my Infinix Note 3 that does not play games when it's installed?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by mrphysics(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Kids are beautiful and a gift from God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Benekruku(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Cute one!

See as she resemble Tuface
lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by maxiuc(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
angry
9japrof:
Mehn we celebrate mediocrity these days, no body these days want to go the way God predetermined raising kids should be.

Niggas and hoes been preferring the baby daddy and baby mama status instead of the husband and wife status
but they are married she ain't a baby mama

Read am very well you were rushing for FTC

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Olaniyi53(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2017
paulchineduN:
How does this concern my Infinix Note 3 that does not play games when it's installed?
better go throw am away..

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by ibukunoluwat(f): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2017
And the baby mama trend continues!!!
pardon me engaged baby mama

welcome on board little one

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Teewhy2:
One thing I realized in life is is that if you are rich you likely marry either a beautiful or successful woman.

who will hustle and still end up with masquerade

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by EXLOVER(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
o
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by MhizzAJ(f): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Lovely
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by spencekat(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Teewhy2:
Successful woman first.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by YINKS89(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Wats the latest abt buhari nd d rat ninjas jare?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by MaryBenn(f): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2017
maxiuc:
angrybut they are married she ain't a baby mama

Read am very well you were rushing for FTC

OGA they are not married, he only proposed undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by talk2percy(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2017
lordkit2:
Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike and his ex-beauty queen wife, Iheoma Nnadi, have welcomed their first child, a girl. Iheoma gave birth to their baby girl in a UK hospital yesterday.

Eight months later, they have welcomed their baby. Both mother and child are doing fine. Emenike shared the photos on IG with the caption

"Blessed and highly favored.
Our princess is here. #daddyduties"

The couple got engaged in September last year.

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/footballer-emmanuel-emenike-and-iheoma-nnadiwelcome-their-first-child-a-girl-photos/

chai, e don d hungry me sef...abi e no d hungry u too...?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by cstr1000: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Teewhy2:
It is not only likely. It is a must, unless you choose not to.
When you have money, the quality and grade of women in your life increases Geometrically.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by YelloweWest: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
There's absolutely no feeling like holding your new born baby in your arms.
Especially first time parents.
Congrats to them.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
If this post no reach FP I will remove my boxers and take my slay King Pixure... grin

oya...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by kessdivine4all: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2017
MaryBenn:

OGA they are not married, he only proposed undecided undecided

Tatafo, the material said his wife and you are saying he only proposed, this desperation to tag a happy couple as unwed shows , that you are a frustrated spinster. You dont know jack about Emenike, so shut your trap

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by asatemple(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations and welcome to the world of parenthood
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by Jaynom(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Kai ... Makeup don help this woman no be small
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl by davss02(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Teewhy2:
True talk bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / D'banj, 2face, Ubi Franklin & Swanky Jerry Hang Out In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.