Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? (541 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by wendyberry(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
As a Christian our life ought to preach Christ and even what we say ought to preach Christ.. Now Nikki has always been a very circular controversial artist and if Tasha Cobbs featured her in a gospel song of which I don't know the motive behind it.
it might be either for fame, money or for industry..

Tasha cobbs has this to say on the issue...

want to take a moment to appreciate my friend @nickiminaj!!! Thank you for shouting your praise for the world to hear and for putting your love for God on display! Thank you for lending your gift to this album! As I tell you often, I’ll say it for the world to hear… I will forever cover you in prayer! Many will be blessed and have an authentic God encounter because of the stand you chose to make with this record and THAT is all that matters!!!
Now lemme say this…. YOU SNAPPED!!! You absolutely smashed these 16!!! � � � LOVVVVEEEE YOUUUU!!!

what your take on this guy's?
cc: lalastical
mynd44
seun
Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
ALL FOR God. Let God be the judge of that.

Meanwhile, edit the topic from 'circular' to secular, I know it's a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by wendyberry(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017
modelmike7:
ALL FOR God.
Let God be the judge of that.

Meanwhile, edit the topic from 'circular' to secular, I know it's a mistake.

nice... thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by Ojestas(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2017
OP, its Secular not Circular

BTW, listen to the message, that's all that matters anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by SuperSuave(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
who the fvxk am I to judge anyone

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
YESS!!! VERY WRONG!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Gospel Artist To Ft A Secular Artist In A Song? by princy80(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
All of you judging, if your lives are opened you will find little sins that qualifies you for hell. Attack the message, leave the messenger!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Christains? / I Stand With Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.