Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be (1393 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by chelsea4su(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2007
among the celebrities all over the world
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by choongtin(f): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2007
jesus
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by Deleted: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2007
JB OR JOJO
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by iice(f): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2007
Marilyn Manson
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by Free(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2007
shocked iice

plz tell me ur jus jokin cry cry
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by cecipopula(f): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2007
I'll like to be my real self
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by acidrop(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2007
any celebrity, just for one day though, but if it was 4eva, am cool with myself tnx grin
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by Creamish(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2007
Anjelina Jolie, Just so i'd c what d hype is about Brad Pitt
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by Alexender(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2007
OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO ALL AFRICAN'S THAT ARE INTERESTED.

This message is brought to you Confidential to all Africa that are interested in this grant.
To whom it may concern

The Managements And Staff Of BEST WESTERN HOTEL 117 Franklin St., NE, Apt. I12 Washington, DC 20002-1070 Usa.Wishes To Inform You About The Job Vacancy In The Hotel Ending On 20th September 2007.Read This Carfully And Understand-

The Hotel Is Offering A Job Vacancy For A Group Of 5 Men And Women Who Can Work And Live In The Hotel.This Is How The Job Can Be Done And The Information About Your Payment Monthly-

(a) Cleaning The Hotel Room-$1300 Usa Monthly

(b)Sales In The Bar-$1500 Usa Monthly

(c) Working As An Agent Of The Hotel-$3000 Monthly
(d) Washing Dishes-$1000 Usa Monthly
(e) Washing Cars In The Hotel -$1200 Usa Monthly
(f) Working As An Accountant With Qualification In Accountancy- $3000 Usa

Now If You Are Interested,You Can Contact The General Manager Of BEST WESTERN Usa With Email (bestwesternhotel@takemail.com) (bestwesternhotelus@yahoo.com) OR CALL +(209)257-4061

This Is How You Can Come Over To Usa
The Hotel Management Will Pay For Your Flight Tickets And Visas After Which The Expenses Made Will Be Reducting Gradually
From Your Salaries Monthly.In Addition,The Hotel Management Can Only Accept Five People From Any Country
And You Must Be Five In Your Group To Enable Us Proceed In Processing Group Visas From The Immigration.
You Have To Apply With Your International Passports.

Thanks
Mr Kevin.
General Manager BEST WESTERN HOTEL USA.

Pass it on to every Nairaland individual
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by richo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2007
i'll be jessica alba (so i can stare at the mirror naked) grin grin
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by iice(f): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2007
@Free, y? He's a fascinating individual grin
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by joyblinks(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2007
i think i will be genevive nnaji
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by jaybaby(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2007
Alexender:

OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO ALL AFRICAN'S THAT ARE INTERESTED.

This message is brought to you Confidential to all Africa that are interested in this grant.
To whom it may concern

The Managements And Staff Of BEST WESTERN HOTEL 117 Franklin St., NE, Apt. I12 Washington, DC 20002-1070 Usa.Wishes To Inform You About The Job Vacancy In The Hotel Ending On 20th September 2007.Read This Carfully And Understand-

The Hotel Is Offering A Job Vacancy For A Group Of 5 Men And Women Who Can Work And Live In The Hotel.This Is How The Job Can Be Done And The Information About Your Payment Monthly-

(a) Cleaning The Hotel Room-$1300 Usa Monthly

(b)Sales In The Bar-$1500 Usa Monthly

(c) Working As An Agent Of The Hotel-$3000 Monthly
(d) Washing Dishes-$1000 Usa Monthly
(e) Washing Cars In The Hotel -$1200 Usa Monthly
(f) Working As An Accountant With Qualification In Accountancy- $3000 Usa

Now If You Are Interested,You Can Contact The General Manager Of BEST WESTERN Usa With Email (bestwesternhotel@takemail.com) (bestwesternhotelus@yahoo.com) OR CALL +(209)257-4061

This Is How You Can Come Over To Usa
The Hotel Management Will Pay For Your Flight Tickets And Visas After Which The Expenses Made Will Be Reducting Gradually
From Your Salaries Monthly.In Addition,The Hotel Management Can Only Accept Five People From Any Country
And You Must Be Five In Your Group To Enable Us Proceed In Processing Group Visas From The Immigration.
You Have To Apply With Your International Passports.

Thanks
Mr Kevin.
General Manager BEST WESTERN HOTEL USA.

Pass it on to every Nairaland individual

THEM DON COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by toptho(f): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2007
Alex Ferguson grin
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by SMC(f): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2007
God
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by LilRed1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2007
my best friend because she's soo beautiful!!!
Re: If You Could Be Someone For One Day who Would it be by expozey(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Christine Amanpour. Bold, Intelligent, Confident.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Mbgn Adaeze Igwe Set To Wed Footballer Joseph Yobo. / Lola Alao Again! / What Do You Think About This Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.