Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (43753 Views)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Rowlandjude(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmm, can even cook that food with less than than. If am in the villa

1. Go to waterside and fish, 200 naira saved.
2.ploke pepper, okoro, ugwu in my backyard

Will use 100 to prapare that meal�

2 Likes

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by nogoodadvice(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
But I can see meat in d soup
Who is fooling who here

smiley embarassed undecided
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by simtosul: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
May bank credit alert drain your phone battery

3 Likes

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Naijacost22: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rubbish. I looked at that list and very sure its over 500
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by sukkot: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Criis:

Fish? Vegetable?
lol i seen the last picture and changed the post lmao. but am saying though, even with the fish the stew dont look right lol. stew has to be very red before it looks palatable.

nigga need to get his congregation to increase their tithe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
iyke926:

I dislike okro soup. Eats it like 3-4 times in a year. sad
U don't knw wat u r missing shocked
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Freeezzz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one. But are you gonna drink the soup sir? Or you would calculate the money for garri or semo in another ledger.
Oh, what about the gas you used?
My point is: Nigeria is on fire and you would notice that even though he bought #20 onions without pepper(as ridiculous as it gets), he won't be able to make a decent meal with #500!
cool
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
If na me now Vampireem, Sijo01 and Danhumprey will be shouting "GO AND MARRY!"
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
hubby material..... heheee
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by nengibo: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
What of Garri, or you wan lick a.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Ekwekwe1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
My favorite soup any day anytime

This is corruption!!
Oh yeah Angel Magu, where are thou?
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

This is corruption!!
Oh yeah Angel Magu, where are thou?

Lol.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Limitless72(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
My favorite soup any day anytime

Nne why nuh....
The picture of this your soup is making me have....
Chai why nuh
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by serverconnect(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one. I think the recession is not really affecting that place.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by bjdawaz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
u use ur gas, assuming ur need kerosene, one-third of dat money is gone jus for a meal. Dis country don tired me.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by bjdawaz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
u use ur gas, assuming u. need kerosene, one-third of dat money is gone jus for a meal. Dis country don tired me.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good one... The man is an economist.

1 Like

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good one... The man is an economist...
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Criis:

Palmoil #40?

D tin weak me sef
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
simtosul:
May bank credit alert drain your phone battery
grin
I tells you grin

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
OldBeer:
God may I never return to that situation of using #500 to cook food.
Those time in school don pass.
God bless You.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by harriet412(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
If u like use #500, e no concern me.. ah cannot come and suffer in this life ..NEVER!
Some men will give their wife N500 to cook soup and give their side chic N2000 to prepare indomie and will rubbish their wife in front of the side chic that she cannot cook...

Mbok future hubby, if u want to eat good food, drop better money..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by guru90: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which century be this?
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Burgerlomo: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Now with dis kind soup, somebody go just appear from no where come dey say him or her do some yeye research say garri no good 4 consumption, hmm some researchers needs to be very very careful with some of their findings ooo cool
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by harriet412(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
OldBeer:

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by motherfucker: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
OldBeer:
Be grateful!
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
harriet412:
If u like use #500, e no concern me.. ah cannot come and suffer in this life ..NEVER!
Some men will give their wife N500 to cook soup and give their side chic N2000 to prepare indomie and will rubbish their wife in front of the side chic that she cannot cook...

Mbok future hubby, if u want to eat good food, drop better money..
.u suppose pray for a man wey go even manage you considering your picture.
Between I can prepare a good soup with one k and good sex and sucking to digest the food afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slay and lazy queens will be like......
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by harriet412(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

.u suppose pray for a man wey go even manage you considering your picture.
Between I can prepare a good soup with one k and good sex and sucking to digest the food afterwards.

u this man with a female Monika undecided Bleep outta my mention.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by mykalls(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
If the things i see in that soup were bought (fish, meat, shaky) then the soup cannot be N500. Except he had meat, fish etc. at home before he started preparing the soup.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Food is ready

Nice, but why did you overcook the vegetables and okra?

2. There's no N40 oil where i am in Lagos.

3. There's no N50 crayfish where i am in Lagos.

4. Shey you have gas, what if you didn't have gas or kerosene?

But in all, it's a good venture....nice kitchen...are you married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.