Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (43752 Views)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Primebuilders(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
attention seeking pastor. you leave word of God when u suppose preach u dey cook soup upload for face book. mchw
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
PastorandMentor:
But can you cook with #500
Bro, dis pic was taken in a restaurant tongue........you would av asked her if she knows what raw okro looks like
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chuukwudi:
You cooked and your pot is still looking empty.
Simply add plenty water, a little Ogbono and good spices.

I can cook better with less money.

Tiny piece of Smoked fish... 50
Small piece of meat... 20
Ugu... 50
Crayfish... 50
Palm oil... 40
Salt(packet, so I didn't use allow ) .... Free
Spices... 70
Pepper.. 20
Onions... 10

Plenty achị (thickener)... 100

Total is N370.
As a good son you can also get okpie from your mama to add.......

undecided
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Chibyte(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Well done sir.. .
It's not easy o
Whoever has passed through broke period would come up with something just to keep one from being stranded. ..
God would help us all
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
My worst soup
You are missing alot cheesy
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Limitless72:

Nne why nuh....
The picture of this your soup is making me have....
Chai why nuh

U don't have to drool over it ,I heard it can be prepared with just #500. grin
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by MaeBlocks(f): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Palmoil N40 for this same Port Harcourt wey I live? I just heard this morning that a bottle of 1.5 litre is N1000
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Tecno66: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bishop no wan marry? This one wey you do so, madam no go see money buy recharge card if she come from market o.
PastorandMentor:
Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Prepares Okro Soup With #500

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212856846312109&id=1117800617

Make una come chop.

Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala
Food is ready my boss

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by PINES: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
PastorandMentor:
But can you cook with #500
Ofcourse Na. I cook melon soup, Afang, Ogbono with that amount. However, you must have those other little condiments (pepper, Maggi, palm oil, crayfish) intact for it to be possible.
For eg:
Melon 50
Vegetable 50
Kpomo 100
Fish 200
Stock fish 50

Those other little condiments as is above dey house already.

1 Like

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by nextstep(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Primebuilders:
attention seeking pastor. you leave word of God when u suppose preach u dey cook soup upload for face book. mchw

But a lot of Jesus' work was done around food: feeding the masses, the wedding, the last supper.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by chichijas(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:
I thought he prayed and Okro soup just appeared in his pot. I'm disappointed.

you well so?

no worry, God Is Watching U
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by abj2040(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
c lie. no b gas u take cook am? u for include gas money
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by jarx: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
nonsense. who sells palm oil for forty naira
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by toniacan(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
As a student I have prepared soup countless number of times with #500 and it always comes out tasty.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by manciti: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
pls I no mean to touch his anointing ooo, but I want to ask, WHAT TYPE OF MEAT Is THAT AND WHAT Is THE NAME Of THAT RED oil
? I no want hear say 2year old baby is missing cos all this pastors me I dey fear them oooo.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Danhumprey: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
ITbomb:
If na me now Vampireem, Sijo01 and Danhumprey will be shouting "GO AND MARRY!"
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by kruusy: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
but if na slay Queen......10k no go fit do.....keep fooling una self
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by VampireeM(f): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
ITbomb:
If na me now Vampireem, Sijo01 and Danhumprey will be shouting "GO AND MARRY!"

lol. Really am looking forward to when you will finally propose to that lucky lady. For now Go and Marry Bomb and so your wife will be preparing a pot of soup for you with nothing less than 10k! This year is almost over o grin
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ndiboy01(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
jordyspices:
Him own small na only fish i go buy the rest ingredients i go borrow from mama nkechi nd iya shukurat undecided grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Badt guy
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ndiboy01(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Prepares Okro Soup With #500

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212856846312109&id=1117800617

Make una come chop.

Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala
Food is ready my boss

Lalasticlala

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Sfateema(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice but, #500 is even much for a broke student to make okro soup when gas/kerosene is excluded. And what about the swallow to take it with? That's close to #1000 in totality.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by MissingBudget: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
OKro no be soup.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U don't knw wat u r missing shocked

I ain't missing nothing grin

MozartBethoven:
grin cry Same here grin Same here I jst no like d soup no matter hw u cook it #IN WENGER WE (RUST) NOT TRUST

when I was in my teens, I remember taking garri, groundnut and pronto for lunch and I felt better instead of okro soup.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
He didn't use anything in the house but he use gas.....
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by somehow: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
The question is about using #500 to cook soup not #500 to prepare a meal.

Where you dey live for Lagos that they don't have #40 oil and #50 crayfish?
aalangel:

Nice, but why did you overcook the vegetables and okra?

2. There's no N40 oil where i am in Lagos.

3. There's no N50 crayfish where i am in Lagos.

4. Shey you have gas, what if you didn't have gas or kerosene?

But in all, it's a good venture....nice kitchen...are you married?
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
somehow:
The question is about using #500 to cook soup not #500 to prepare a meal.

Where you dey live for Lagos that they don't have #40 oil and #50 crayfish?

What is soup and is meal? Your understanding is really somehow.

Moreover, what did he use to ear the soup, as a Nigerian man that he is. Men hardly just lick the soup.

His soup even inspired me to cook okro this evening... I still didn't see N40 oil and N50 crayfish. Forget where I'm living. It's not for Nairaland consumption.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by somehow: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
What are you saying na?

Soup is what you use swallow to eat. Are you not a Nigerian? Soup is soup, meal is a combo of soup and swallow etc.

I think you're sounding like an alien.
aalangel:

What is soup and is meal? Your understanding is really somehow.

Moreover, what did he use to ear the soup, as a Nigerian man that he is. Men hardly just lick the soup.

His soup even inspired me to cook okro this evening... I still didn't see N40 oil and N50 crayfish. Forget where I'm living. It's not for Nairaland consumption.

I don't even understand what you tried to "point" out here.

You said no #40 oil and #50 crayfish in the part of Lagos you live, now you're saying I should forget where you live? Strange.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Whoeppme(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Cool..... But that 500 will only get me 2pomo 250each amongst other things to be included in the preparation of my okro soup
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by omoleyeib(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Chuukwudi:
You cooked and your pot is still looking empty.
Simply add plenty water, a little Ogbono and good spices.

I can cook better with less money.

Tiny piece of Smoked fish... 50
Small piece of meat... 20
Ugu... 50
Crayfish... 50
Palm oil... 40
Salt(packet, so I didn't use allow ) .... Free
Spices... 70
Pepper.. 20
Onions... 10

Plenty achị (thickener)... 100

Total is N370.

undecided
prepare your own and show pics not matter of theory
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by suogal(f): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2017
what of fuel... gas
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Limitless72(m): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U don't have to drool over it ,I heard it can be prepared with just #500. grin

Lol.....that's gonna be very delicious
How about you come cook it for me
I'll give you tripple amount if you want plus sweet marathon sensation
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Limitless72:

Lol.....that's gonna be very delicious
How about you come cook it for me
I'll give you tripple amount if you want plus sweet marathon sensation

Sweet marathon sensaction on top #1500 pot of soup right?wait am coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.