Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,037 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) (14384 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) by Edu3Again: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
pheliciti:

Believe what you believe and leave us in peace with our belief. To imagine you lied about your religion just to demonstrate your intolerance.
Slow down and think a bit before acting. You seem to have deep doubts above your faith and are only looking for an argument. Look elsewhere please

Where did I lie?
I am not looking for an argument but simply to open the eyes of people, that as Louis Frakkhan said, Jesus is alive while mohammed is dead.

Your religion mentions christians directly, so who is looking for who?
Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.

https://quran.com/5/51
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
almighty Allah bless on dis day, make us among those who will benefit from d day
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) by wrongnumber: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Edu3Again:
Muslims can I ask a question, the natiion of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan confessed that Jesus is his redeemer.
So if you are redeemed by Jesus, do you still need to offer sacrifice ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s

Thats why Jesus is called the Lamb of God, who took away the Sins of the World.
Hence no need for Sacrifices.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Stop being ignorant. Muslim and Christians are basically the same cos we worship one God and Muslims also believe in Jesus (Except that he died on the cross and I pray God opens their eyes cos this is the only part that determines their eternity)

Nevertheless the bible says no one must condemn another and whether they observe festivals or not is not any body's business to judge

Romans 14:1-6 New International Version (NIV) States;

"Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.

One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them.

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind.

Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God."

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) by bahaushe1: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2017
wrongnumber:

This your last paragraph is what may land you in hell.

The Quran agrees to everything about Jesus except his sacrifice on the cross. Is this not strange? disagreeing with the vital condition for all Muslims to enter paradise.

Don't worry, continue to believe what you want but you will know the truth after leaving this world

I know the truth even in this world.

I know that God is ONE. He has no partner, no co-equal and is alone in his ownership of all creations. He created the earth, the heavens, and what is between them. He alone is must deserving of my workshop and to Him I look up for help.

I also know that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) is a servant of God who God has honoured by making him his Prophet and messenger. He has no power to erase sins and has no power to admit anybody into Paradise.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) by wrongnumber: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
bahaushe1:

I know the truth even in this world.

I know that God is ONE. He has no partner, no co-equal and is alone in his ownership of all creations. He created the earth, the heavens, and what is between them. He alone is must deserving of my workshop and to Him I look up for help.

I also know that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) is a servant of God who God has honoured by making him his Prophet and messenger. He has no power to erase sins and has no power to admit anybody into Paradise.

You will know the truth after you leave this world and by then it will be too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Of A Woman Should A Man See? / Inno Mu’azu Is Dead - "Hajj Pilgrim" / 10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.