Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m (4489 Views)

Naira Closes 1,309/$ As Banks Sell $2.5bn / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Naira Climbs To N360.55/$ As CBN Injects $210 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by Rick9(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
This CBN is not serious at all
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by ogtavia(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Is this any different from what the Jonathan government did...I mean,they kept subsidizing for the dollar hoping to keep the Naira stable...

This current administration allowed for a free fall so as to allow the Naira find its acceptable level ( I mean,this was their magic wand solution)but eventually they have done what their predecessors did...

Look...we must develop local content and make laws to enforce it's patronage and consumption....How long do they want to keep intervening...In my own opinion they scammed un-informed or ignorant Nigerians with purported plan to revert the Naira - dollar to 40$.....

I am not pro-PDP and neither a fan of APC....the corruption war aside... I feel this government has enjoyed the goodwill of the people enough to reciprocate by way of tough decisions.
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by ogtavia(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Is this any different from what the Jonathan government did...I mean,they kept subsidizing for the dollar hoping to keep the Naira stable...

This current administration allowed for a free fall so as to allow the Naira find its acceptable level ( I mean,this was their magic wand solution)but eventually they have done what their predecessors did...

Look...we must develop local content and make laws to enforce it's patronage and consumption....How long do they want to keep intervening...In my own opinion they scammed un-informed or ignorant Nigerians with purported plan to revert the Naira - dollar to 40$.....

I am not pro-PDP and neither a fan of APC....the corruption war aside... I feel this government has enjoyed the goodwill of the people enough to reciprocate by way of tough decisions.
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
have countered it 100s of times.

It just won't go away.

Try again. I am ready to engage with facts and figures. Let's go.
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by Eu24(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
jumper524:
saddist how far?
for your info am a Buhari supporter
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
jumper524:
saddist how far?
for your info am a Buhari supporter
Re: Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m by chichijas(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Purchased Anything From Amazon.com? / Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) / Disadvantage Of Mobile Fish Pond (tarpaulin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.