Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today (845 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by borngeologist(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
This sanke was killed in my place of work by my regular..kai the snake long gan..and was feasted by some of my regulars..but me i cant eat snake

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by HungerBAD: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalasticlacla right now

5 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
My conscience is clear, i have warned my Ex-gf to warn her mother and sisters that Nigerians are now addicted to killing snakes so they should know how and in what form to attend their meetings........... angry
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by DEXTROVERT: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
it
can
never
reach
fp
i
bet
with
N50k
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by cosby02(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
La

La

Stic

La

La
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by Larwin(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by phayvoursky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY THIS WONT MAKE FRONT PAGE.

SNAKES IN THE CITY
Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by Yusfunoble(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Lalasticlala food don land o

Re: This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Lala food is ready .

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland / Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 / Rail Derailment: New Year Travellers Stuck In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.