Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) (739 Views)

Packaged food commodities now reducing. / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo / START EXPORTING YOUR AGRO ITEMS THROUGH US . WE HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE MARKET. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) by DonFresco(m): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Entrepreneurs,
Promark Limited is seeking a long term export business partnership opportunity with genuine producers of well packaged food/agricultural products across Nigeria.

If you are into agricultural or food packaging and you know that your products will be accepted in the international market, then kindly give a simple description of your products here and drop your contact information.

Please note that products required are those that have long shelf life and very competitive price in order to be accepted in the international market.
You can also add pictures of your products in your post.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to a good long term business partnership with you.

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) by HybridMan: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hi

Trust your day went well.. I have interest in this and I believe we can form a good partnership

Abebi Foods Limited, a fast growing indigenous agro allied company with a global outlook.

All our products (Abebi Yam Flour, Plantain Flour and Yam Flour) are NAFDAC approved

You can contact me via whatsapp or call 08032298246 or send an email munex007@yahoo.com

Thanks I hope to hear from you soon

Re: Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) by akpogbenz(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2017
We can supply smoked catfish with ginger spice. You can reach on my email: akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Packaged Food Products (golden Business Opportunity) by tectonotimes: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
DonFresco:
Hello Entrepreneurs,
Promark Limited is seeking a long term export business partnership opportunity with genuine producers of well packaged food/agricultural products across Nigeria.

If you are into agricultural or food packaging and you know that your products will be accepted in the international market, then kindly give a simple description of your products here and drop your contact information.

Please note that products required are those that have long shelf life and very competitive price in order to be accepted in the international market.
You can also add pictures of your products in your post.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to a good long term business partnership with you.

HAPPY NEW MONTH
This is a truism. Before you can successfully export any products from Nigeria to any foreign country, you must master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to eschew any pitfall especially being defrauded. Click on the first link on my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

Tme419 Cassava Stems For Sale Around Ifo. / 500mt Of Soya Bean/ Cashew nuts Available Now For Delivery At Affordable Price / Anyone Has A Farm In Igbojaye Or Ofiki In Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.