Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo (19960 Views)

Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home / START EXPORTING YOUR AGRO ITEMS THROUGH US . WE HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE MARKET. / 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
A'IBOM SOON TO EXPORT BAMBOO

There are strong indications that, Akwa Ibom state may soon commence exportation of its local bamboo to United States.

Mr. Travis Hargett, the Director of Supply Development, Global Bamboo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of BamCore Group, Ocala, Florida, USA, dropped the hint Tuesday, 26th January, 2021 in Uyo while on a courtesy visit to the Honourable Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Comrade Ini Ememobong.

The Director of Global Bamboo said, having toured eighteen Local Government Areas in the state, he was delighted at the prospect of harmonizing a consistent purchase of large quantity of bamboo harvested and partially processed in the state, for onward shipping to the United States for production of furniture and other household items.

He disclosed that, the courtesy visit to the State Information helmsman, Comrade Ememobong, was one of the highpoints of his trip to Akwa Ibom State for a non binding interest to establish a long-term bamboo purchase - sale relationship between BamCore and Brave Heart Farms Ltd, a private sector driven concern based in the state.

The increasing economic importance of Bamboo cannot be over emphasized as it could be recalled that just recently, the Akwa Ibom State Government inaugurated Africa's first dried Bamboo to Tissue Conversion Factory at the Dakkada Cottage Factory, located at the Itam Industrial Layout.

Responding, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Comrade Ini Ememobong who welcomed Mr. Hargett and his team to the Ministry, expressed the optimism that, the exercise will ginger a mutually beneficial economic relationship between the state and the US based Bamboo Technologies Inc.

In the delegation of Mr. Hargett were: the member representing Ikono/Ini State Constituency and Chief Whip of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Emmanuel Ekpenyong and the CEO of Brave Heart Farms Ltd, Mr. Ukeme Nya, among others.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=203794888107785&id=112950563858885

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Am

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by decatalyst(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tor...

Anything for FX

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by DoctorDree(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good move

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by WallStreetfx(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Welcome Development

Meanwhile I'm buying btc in bulkoo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
We have this kind of trees here in my community in Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Amspecial: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by jawalis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
I don’t know how I became this bitter. I think I’m losing hope in Nigeria. Despite this news been a good and innovative move. I was intending to make a derogatory comment until i read again and interpreted that they are actually “Exporting” those stuffs. I almost said something bad but then i caution myself. May Nigeria be better.
Btw; It’s been a while I heard from Baddiefreak and Zzor. Hope you all are doing well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by felong(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
After exporting it, the money will be looted. And masses will still be taxed heavily, so what's the point.

25 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by bupounds: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Blackdisciple(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by aremuforlife(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
This would have been a good means of generating foreign for the country but is it enough for domestic uses.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Millennialaku(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
We have this kind of trees here in my community in Anambra State
exactly oh, in bulk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is that Bamboo native to Southern Nigeria?

I thought that they are native to Asia.

Anyway, Akwa Ibom is doing great.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't worry, Nigerian bamboo is very strong!

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Factfinder1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
We lead others follow

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by ukelament(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Chrisbella24(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Okay.....
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by 2800net(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good Move

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Muhylonaire007: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
OK.. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Muhylonaire007: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Factfinder1:
We lead others follow
Say wetin grin grin grin
On top your bamboo? grin grin grin make we thank Niger delta wey dey give us oil ke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by ayenale1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I'm interested in white man tee shirt and trouble but if he's a Nigerian na iron suit he go put on to impress...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Petyprince: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I love Akwa-Ibom girls always with big round booty and can do very well

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by dvdwed(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Stealing governments won't see anything, all they will keep seeing is troubles.

Indeed,without vision the people perish like tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Queenlovely(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
d
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by November24(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
WallStreetfx:
Welcome Development

Meanwhile I'm buying btc in bulkoo

Scammer
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by pickatyouu: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice move.
Akwaibom don dey dey business minded

Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
felong:
After exporting it, the money will be looted. And masses will still be taxed heavily, so what's the point.
The masses are the ones with the market.. Government duty is just to create the enabling environment

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Deserea: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let me not say my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agriculture Is Not The Magic Solution - By Simon Kolawole / Investing In Palm Kernel Processing / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.