Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) (29026 Views)

Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
he should stone himself because he is the devil.

but wait ooo. I thought this same devil returned the stones back to them in 2012 where many of them were killed. this people will never learn angry
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Akshow: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
In this age and day, people still believe this shit
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
oz4real83:
The devil is in mecca but why are we feeling his presence and actions in many parts of the world especially Africa? Why not just focus his actions in mecca where he is been stoned?

Actually the stone throwing is symbolic. Of course Satan is a spirit. So he can't be pelted with stones.

The only power over Satan is THE NAME OF JESUS!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by adamlawal(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
ActionsShure:
Islam is the devil.
They shud all go suicidal
Fuckin terrorists
Christ remains the only way
Muslims sef wan go heaven
Then who d fuc is allah
Confused terrorists.
peace be on to u my brother.... Happy sallah n happy new month .....may u never lack anything in yr lyf ameen Allah bless u my broda

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
ActionsShure:
Islam is the devil.
Fuckin terrorists
Then who d fuc is allah
Confused terrorists.

Are you ok?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What devil is islam stoning again?

Abi oh... Instead of them to stone out boko haram, ISIS, al quaeda etc undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Why doesn't Islam just get rid of this Satan once and for all - burn and destroy whatever represents it once and for all and save the world recurrent stampedes that claim lives every year. Barka de sallah to all muslims nairalanders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by hausadreturn(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
ActionsShure:

The problem with this is that you might even become a victim in the so called ''suicide''. Collateral damage is what i hear they call it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Wetin devil dey do for holy land, n'itori oloun shocked grin sad

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by uyplus(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Islam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. ISIS, Al-shabab, Talibans, Hezbollah, Yemen militias, Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are all devils. Stone them first please!!
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by jasawa: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
headhunter1:
the real devil here is Buhari Buhari is a terrorist
God bless PMB the slayer of terrorist in Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
God is gud!! He allows demons to stone d devil and of course d devil fyts back. dts hw God cause confusion in my enemies camp. may all Muslims die a suicide bomber insha allah. sad sallah celebration to d Muslim ummah, God punish una Allah.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Habyz(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm fair so I'm not black like black people embarassed
Dey lie for yourself, inferiority complex no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
ActionsShure:
Islam is the devil.
Fuckin terrorists
Then who d fuc is allah
Confused terrorists.
perdollar:
God is gud!! He allows demons to stone d devil and of course d devil fyts back. dts hw God cause confusion in my enemies camp. may all Muslims die a suicide bomber insha allah. sad sallah celebration to d Muslim ummah, God punish una Allah.
tete7000:
Why doesn't Islam just get rid of this Satan once and for all - burn and destroy whatever represents it once and for all and save the world recurrent stampedes that claim lives every year. Barka de sallah to all muslims nairalanders.
psalmist0203:
Eleyii gidi gan ooo,

So all Mumuslimz now Don turn to STONE COLD

It's only ignorance that will make a man refer to one SCULPTURED stone as the devil when the real devil lives inside them promoting terrorism upandan.
SMH.
[/s]

Most of the Muslims here don't take you jokers serious anymore.

I can imagine how your vain is pumping out of your neck because of this picture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Ojiofor: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2017
They have been stoning imagnary devil since the time of Mohammed.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by MrRichy(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
headhunter1:
the real devil here is Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
AuroraB:
[/s]
Coming from a grown up woman who decided not to sake knowledge but relay on hearsay and the things they read on the internet about the religion.
Not surprise cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Make devil no stone them back
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin When one is inside Aso rock you go Medina and mecca go stone foreign devil

Black man and their black sense cry

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
Ojiofor:
They have been stoning imagnary devil since the time of Mohammed.
[/s]
Ojiofor, this comment of yours is just to get "likes and shares " , isn't it? Say the truth cheesy.

I just gave you one, maybe one other brother or sister will give you cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
wristbangle:
See him useless wicked face. Mtcheewww! undecided
Huh? undecided
U'r an IPOB too? shocked
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by nellychuks(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
They only stone the Devil and bomb, machete and gun people. Just imagine!
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by sanerugwei: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
AuroraB:
This is a million dollar question, sis...
The answer to that will reveal islam for what it really is...

The devil is in the detail... if the details are reveal...then you shall know le diablo for what it is..

Let me tell you one thing... it is an abomination to have devil and holy land in one sentence...because abomination maketh desolate.. Book of Isaias..refer...referr .. referrrrr

The answer, my friend is blowing in the wind...

[Drops the mic].. Am out...
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Ojiofor: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Ojiofor, this comment of yours is just to get "likes and shares " , isn't it? Say the truth cheesy.

I just gave you one, maybe one other brother or sister will give you cheesy

Abeg take back your like,I don't need it you can use for sallah celebration grin.
Btw barka da sallah.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by malvisguy212: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
very canal religion. are the Muslims mocking God or what ?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What devil is islam stoning again?

They are stoning their own devil, The Islam devil.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Mintayo(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2017
How are they sure they are stoning the devil? The last time I checked, the devil is a spirit. Is he now residing in mecca? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Can a devil stone a devil?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by bedspread: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
DECEIT OF THE CENTURY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.