Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

See What Our Forefather Have To Say When They Introduced Hell Fire To Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Our Forefather Have To Say When They Introduced Hell Fire To Them (397 Views)

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Our Forefather Have To Say When They Introduced Hell Fire To Them by 0temAtum: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Not all our forefathers accepted the doctrine of Hell fire sheepishly as many of us did. The reason was that, they heard it when they already had the experience and know the truth. But we were indoctrinated at birth so we had no choice. Here is what our Forefather said when his children were preaching hell fire to him.

DOCTUFOS: Aworawo 12: 36-37
36. for I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. for even as Adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. for foolishness is the portion of yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. for this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23. / Can Religious Folks And Atheist Debate In Peace? / MARK 11 V 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.