Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

MARK 11 V 26 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MARK 11 V 26 (399 Views)

Mark 11 / Mind Your Mouth (2) - Mark 11:23 / Christians: Please What Happened To Mark 11 Vs 26 In RSV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MARK 11 V 26 by doctorbabs(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT IS IN MARK 1Q V 26 IN THE BIBLE. THANKS.
Re: MARK 11 V 26 by greatnaija01: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mark 11:22-25

22-25 Jesus was matter-of-fact: “Embrace this God-life. Really embrace it, and nothing will be too much for you. This mountain, for instance: Just say, ‘Go jump in the lake’—no shuffling or shilly-shallying—and it’s as good as done. That’s why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you’ll get God’s everything. And when you assume the posture of prayer, remember that it’s not all asking. If you have anything against someone, forgive—only then will your heavenly Father be inclined to also wipe your slate clean of sins.”

The Message (MSG)

IF YOU REALLY NEEDED UNDERSTANDING.. ITS SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE..... read it and understand.

doctorbabs:
CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT IS IN MARK 1Q V 26 IN THE BIBLE. THANKS.
Re: MARK 11 V 26 by doctorbabs(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=61771207]Mark 11:22-25

22-25 Jesus was matter-of-fact: “Embrace this God-life. Really embrace it, and nothing will be too much for you. This mountain, for instance: Just say, ‘Go jump in the lake’—no shuffling or shilly-shallying—and it’s as good as done. That’s why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you’ll get God’s everything. And when you assume the posture of prayer, remember that it’s not all asking. If you have anything against someone, forgive—only then will your heavenly Father be inclined to also wipe your slate clean of sins.”

The Message (MSG)

IF YOU REALLY NEEDED UNDERSTANDING.. ITS SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE..... read it and understand.

What you qouted is not WHAT I asked MARK 11 V 26 NOT 25 PLS

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Der Ris GOD OOO / Brother To The Current President Of Gabon Baptized Into Bcs(Olumba) / Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.