Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (15436 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by malware: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
abeg I have few questions

(1) will this make them lesser terrorist

(2) why do they like to crawl on the ground like reptiles

(3) why do their women seat at the back rows , seems like they dont have regard for their women

1. They aren't terrorists in the first place, if you have a genuine case against anybody, sue him at any nearby court not to be throwing unsubstantiated allegations on the Internet.

2. They don't crawl on the ground. They worship their God and you are free to worship yours the way you want without anybody challenging you.

3. During prayers, absolute attention is needed, that's why men are separated from wimen so that there won't be any distraction. I believe even in your church, there was this guy who can't just take his eyes off you even while the service is ongoing.

CHEERS cool

5 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ramaa(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

And whose culture, language and way of life did you adopt?
My own......
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by malware: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Ramaa:
My own......

That's a lie you know....

You adopted Christianity

You adopted English to the extent that your local laguage is gradually phasing out

You adopted the western mode of dressing

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Ramaa:
Why follow Arab culture while you have your own culture....!!?

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ramaa(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

That's a lie you know....

You adopted Christianity

You adopted English to the extent that your local laguage is gradually phasing out

You adopted the western mode of dressing
Who told you that I am Christian...!!?

English is a language just like Igbo or Yoruba......

So you are thinking that adapting Arabs way of life will take you to heaven..!!?

Don't you think that you are mentally slave.....??.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by malware: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Ramaa:

So you are thinking that adapting adopting Arabs way of life will take you to heaven..!!?

You are neither Christian nor Muslim.... cheesy

You are one of those who created themselves abi?

And you didn't tell me from the onset grin

Arguing with you is nothing but a waste of my precious time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
lfleak:
omg! Since when did religion become culture? you lots are getting deluded by day..
lol most definitely when u realize religion in this continent is actually the culture of the Middle East man and Europeans.. All up Against each other on the I'm right you're wrong game

Are your ancestors Arabs Europeans ? Lol
Wasn't all these things brought to your ancestors? Lol

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by lfleak: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
lie lie lie, I need picture evidence to back up ur claim that women seat in front row or mix seat with their male counterparts

(1) they became more radicalist and extremist after this ritual

(2) upon all this civilization people still crawl on the ground like snake in the name of region
just checked your username... you must be going through a miserable life.. Bye..

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by lfleak: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
wittyt98:
lol most definitely when u realize religion in this continent is actually the culture of the Middle East man and Europeans.. All up Against each other on the I'm right you're wrong game

Are your ancestors Arabs Europeans ? Lol
Wasn't all these things brought to your ancestors? Lol
oo.. I forgot your ancestors were English speaking and English writing savages.. Not to also ignore that your fore fathers wore white man choice..

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by lfleak: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Ramaa:

So you are thinking that adapting Arabs way of life will take you to heaven..!!?

omg! Is ur brain functioning?
English is a language just like Igbo and Yoruba, but you can't use the Yoruba or Igbo to write application letter, you can't use it to write online, you can't use it to fornicate with your gf.. You can't use it to construct a complete sentence at a go...

This is what happen when a non Muslim knows Islam better... grin

3 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
lfleak:
oo.. I forgot your ancestors were English speaking and English writing savages.. Not to also ignore that your fore fathers wore white man choice..
lol At least I ain't denying or denouncing the fact .. It's cool how we both know it's all rubbish if that's th case just that some folks always wanna find a reason to say it's not and feel extra special lmao cheesy cheesy

Extra special indeed

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
lfleak:
omg! Is ur brain functioning?
English is a language just like Igbo and Yoruba, but you can't use the Yoruba or Igbo to write application letter, you can't use it to write online, you can't use it to fornicate with your gf.. You can't use it to construct a complete sentence at a go...

This is what happen when a non Muslim knows Islam better... grin
that's because people like you have made. Foreign shits priorities! That people who don't take all that foreign shits serious find it hard trying to be natural.
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

You are neither Christian nor Muslim.... cheesy

You are one of those who created themselves abi?

And you didn't tell me from the onset grin

Arguing with you is nothing but a waste of my precious time undecided

so if u're not a Muslim and. Christian then nobody created u lmao u're a fool. Bruh lmao last time I checked ain't Islam or Christianity just one of them religions all Claiming to be the one and only? Lmao with threats of hell and promises of heaven in the after life they can't even explain what goes on there? Lmao cheesy all following and living by doctrines, assertions, hallucinations of common men of the past all from a special region of the earth (the middle east)
LOL
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by malware: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
wittyt98:
so if u're not a Muslim and. Christian then nobody created u lmao u're a fool. Bruh lmao last time I checked ain't Islam or Christianity just one of them religions all Claiming to be the one and only? Lmao with threats of hell and promises of heaven in the after life they can't even explain what goes on there? Lmao cheesy all following and living by doctrines, assertions, hallucinations of common men of the past all from a special region of the earth (the middle east)
LOL

You're just blabbing Mr. Traditional Religion who doesn't believe in the existence of God.
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by lfleak: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
wittyt98:
that's because people like you have made. Foreign shits priorities! That people who don't take all that foreign shits serious find it hard trying to be natural.
you sound retarded
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

You're just blabbing Mr. Traditional Religion who doesn't believe in the existence of God.
OH Religion is God now? cheesy cheesy lmao.
Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittyt98(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
lfleak:
you sound retarded
says lfleak dhuur!

Re: Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by malware: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
wittyt98:
OH Religion is God now? cheesy cheesy lmao.

Gerrarahia..... Since you have problems comprehending few lines of sentences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fasting The Healthy Way. / The Ruling On Using Perfumes Which Contain A Certain Amount Of Alcohol. / Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.