Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) (49963 Views)

Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by misterh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Soro niyen?

A sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

Muslims also invade Christian threads and I know for a fact cos I have quite a number I created and I had to tolerate funny comments. So I will advice Seun to remove that questionair so that there will be a level playing ground for both religions.
Like I said, this is what I believe prompted Seun to do what he did. I'm not saying with certainty it's the reason. Also, during the years I mentioned, Christian related topics were always peaceful. I conducted a survey in one of those years. I randomly visited both Islam and Christian topics to check the comments.

Whether this has changed or not, I have no idea as I'm not as active as I was on NL.

For it to be possible to have such question on Christian topics, there might have to be a sort of 'Christianity for Christians' subsection as such might not be possible in the general religion section where all Nairalanders have unfettered access.

I see no reason why Seun should remove the question though. Why should non-Muslims make comments on topics in a subsection that was created solely for Muslims, then complain of the authentication process of knowing if the person is 'supposed to be there'? It's just like me asking my neighbour why he always asks who's at the door after he had been been robbed over time.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Raheemzee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
I see some biggots complaining about questionnaire asked before posting on Islam related posts.

Here are the reasons:

1)you Christians are always quick to insult the Muslims as if that's how your God,"Jesus" thought you.

2)anybody or anyone with Islamic name or any Muslim is an aboki or awusa even if the person doesn't doesn't know what 'come' is in hausa or even if the person is not from the north.

3)when a pastor commits an atrocity, na devil push am...but when it's a mallam,na so Islam teach dem or na so their prophet teach dem followed by some stupid quotes from 'God know where'.

Just take a poll and observe all these things by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
misterh:
Like I said, this is what I believe prompted Seun to do what he did. I'm not saying with certainty it's the reason. Also, during the years I mentioned, Christian related topics were always peaceful. I conducted a survey in one of those years. I randomly visited both Islam and Christian topics to check the comments.

Whether this has changed or not, I have no idea as I'm not as active as I was on NL.

For it to be possible to have such question on Christian topics, there might have to be a sort of 'Christianity for Christians' subsection as such might not be possible in the general religion section where all Nairalanders have unfettered access.

I see no reason why Seun should remove the question though. Why should non-Muslims make comments on topics in a subsection that was created solely for Muslims, then complain of the authentication process of knowing if the person is 'supposed to be there'? It's just like me asking my neighbour why he always asks who's at the door after he had been been robbed over time.

Hmmm! do you know that for the first time I just saw that section after reading this comment of yours.

Nevertheless this even goes to show a partisan stands by Seun cos as I wrote a sauce for the goose is good for the gander" so I guess we should have Christianity for Christians too else it becomes a partial act.

That section is a subliminal promotion of discord cos in a society where religious tolerance is preached, a forum such as nland should not create segregation regardless of the immature comments of some derailers.

And btw I don't even see any reason for the questionair cos it has not prevented non Muslims from coming in here to comment.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by misterh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm! do you know that for the first time I just saw that section after reading this comment of yours.

Nevertheless this even goes to show a partisan stands by Seun cos as I wrote a sauce for the goose is good for the gander" so I guess we should have Christianity for Christians too else it becomes a partial act.

That section is a subliminal promotion of discord cos in a society where religious tolerance is preached, a forum such as nland should not create segregation regardless of the immature comments of some derailers.

And btw I don't even see any reason for the questionair cos it has not prevented non Muslims from coming in here to comment.
I agree. Fairness might be to also have something similar for Christians.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by momentusjay(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Seun , mynd44 or lalasticlala please stop portraying Islam as a violent religion cos that is exactly what goes on here.

I had to go through a questionair before commenting on Muslim thread and WORST still I had to see a stupid sentence on my profile page acknowledging Allah and Muhammed. .is this stupidity really necessary? do Muslims go through this when they comment on Christian threads?

You may not know but you are breeding resentment and chaos with this.
Good. what actually happened to my comment in FP. It's there no more

Please adjust.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by jonadaft: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2017
hos4x:
So I must be a Muslim to comment on camel...
Na wa oh
This id how you people bring life's problems into your life.
It's a must that you must comment abi?
Continue fooling around.. m
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by jonadaft: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:
Bleep it. So one has to be a Muslim to post here. Very unfortunate I must say, yet they can masturbate on Christian threads with no holds barred.

This is what I call extremism / discrimination.
If you don't like the idea, then fück off and go open your own forum.
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Sermwell:

I heard the meat is strong but delicious! Don't know how true thou
it's just like cow meat- you can hardly spot the difference.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I can't eat this kind of meat
I prefer ram

Jesus is my Saviour
if you live in the north, you must have tasted it. Most abbatoir in the north slaughter camel just as they do with cow. The meat is similar to that of cow.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Newnas(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
SubhanaLLaah, this is not the best way to kill a camel.
Camels should be stabbed with a knife close to the heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.