Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message (6418 Views)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
She sent the message "Move out. It's over" from Los Angeles early on Sunday, according to The Sun.

The newspaper said the singer, 26, wants to put a statement out about a split by the end of the week so that she can begin to move on.

Cheryl has ordered her husband to leave their £6 million Surrey mansion before she returns to Britain, it said.

The X Factor judge managed to perform at the Brits but fled to the US minus her wedding ring following allegations that her husband had been unfaithful.

The England and Chelsea footballer, 29, is also alleged to have sent sex texts from his mobile.

A friend told The Sun: "Cheryl has decided enough is enough and she is going to divorce him. She has told Ashley to get out of the family home because she does not wish to see him. She has no desire to hear any more excuses or explanations

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100222/ten-cheryl-cole-ends-marriage-by-text-5f8abb3.html
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by MrCrackles(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2010
Enough is enough. . .
Cheryl i tolf you, you shoulda stayed with moi. . . cool
Ashley is a dog. . .
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by snowdrops(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
Greatest of all insults. Dumping your husband by text.
They both have got serious problems anyway.
One is a self obsessed, headline grabbing, attention seeking, C class celebrity singer
The other an egoistic, spoilt, semi-educated, overpaid, left back.
Oh well, last time i checked they are celebrities and supposed role models.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tunnytox(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
Cheryl is an overated bimbo, she can't even sing unfortunately mediocrity could even lead you to stardom in this unpredictable country saturated with an out of control media hype on talentless ppl (eg jordan, kerry etc) her profile was enhanced more by dating Ashley, Most ppl demonising Ashley are neither saints its only they have not being discovered, men need companionship and intimacy in their relatioship and I don't think Ashley is having enough of that with cheryl travelling round the world.

however, I think Ashley need some lessons on how thread softly, I believe someone like Tiger woods could advise him better grin grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Moyola(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
Enough is a enough! [size=2pt]omi garri is a wata; eja dindin is a fish![/size] 'luck to um!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
Footballer's brains are truly in their boxer shorts. Simply because they have too much money through their fingers.
And for these women that jump into bed with them they are the ones that have no morals or deep seated values.
The chic wouldn't even give him a courtesy of a minute call

******MOVE OUT, ITS OVER***********
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
MrCrackles:

Enough is enough. . .
Cheryl i tolf you, you shoulda stayed with moi. . . cool
Ashley is a dog. . .

well, she's now single, plus she's got a 6 million pounds apartment wink
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by snowdrops(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2010
True talk my brother.
Its such a shame that talentless overhyped girls are being portrayed as the nations darling as the gutter papers "the daily wail" and the "scum" calls her.
Its also being reported that chelsea are considering a hefty fine for cole both for the above escapades and alledgedly misleading his club vis-a-vis extramarital relationship during a tour of the USA last summer. So it seems there is one rule for terry and another for cole. Terry was filmed in November selling for cash priviledged assess to the clubs facility and he escaped with a pat on the back.
The problem is the brits see marriage as another relationship where you can walk out at the slightest rpovocation. They are very selfish and dont give a hoot for the effects divorce may have on children. Apart from that there is massive money to be made from celebrity divorce.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
But what if the dude sells the house before she gets back? sounds like wht i might do
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by snowdrops(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
violent:

But what if the dude sells the house before she gets back? sounds like wht i might do
Thats ridiculous and cannot happen. This is not Nigeria where anything goes. They might have a joint mortgage.
Besides why would he sell the house?
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by kizi: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
AC saw it coming
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by woye77: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
snowdrops:

True talk my brother.
Its such a shame that talentless overhyped girls are being portrayed as the nations darling as the gutter papers [b]"the daily wail" and the "scum"[/b] calls her.
very funny! grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by snowdrops(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2010
woye77:

very funny! grin
How i detest those papers. So right wing and xenophobic.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2010
The dude shoulda stayed in Arsenal. . . Chelsea boys are generally known for their randy habits tongue
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by MrCrackles(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2010
violent:

well, she's now single, plus she's got a 6 million pounds apartment wink
Too late. . .I have moved on! grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2010
Funny way to end a marriage. grin grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by mystikal(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2010
About time!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tunnytox(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2010
chaircover:

I've always wondered about that union.

Cheryl Cole was the one accused & convicted of assaulting a black female toilet cleaner. The cleaner also accused her of racially abusing her.

Cheryl Cole denied the racism aspect of the complaint and In my opinion her marrying Cole was damage limitation. Afterall her marrying a black man proves that she isn't racist . . . . undecided

I wish the both of them good Luck

Cheryl is not the 'poor little Cheryl' as being potrayed in the Daily Wail on daily basis, grin grin grin an extremely right wing newspaper
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Ben13: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
na real wah

1 Like

Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by parislomo(f): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
Moyola:

Enough is a enough! omi garri is a wata; eja dindin is a fish 'luck to um!

lwkmd!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2010
ashley cole has only himself to blame, even if cheryl's non existent career had denied him the companionship he often craved he should have gone about it in a more dignifying way.
The demise of this union is certain to end all the media interest in cheryl tweedy as she has very little talent to justify all the hype
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by chelseabmw(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
abeg make she get out!!

sad sad
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Amigoz(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

ashley cole has only himself to blame, even if cheryl's[size=18pt] non existent  [/size] career had denied him the companionship he often craved he should have gone about it in a more dignifying way.
The demise of this union is certain to end all the media interest in cheryl tweedy as she has very little talent to justify all the hype

grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
Cheryl Cole has SOME talent to speak for her, let's be honest. She has earned her buttons as a UK celeb. As for her failed marriage, Ashley never seemed the marrying kind; they should have just co-habited like Brangelina are doing. C.C obviously still loves A.C. but to stop herself looking the fool, she has to leave him - for good.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by r231(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
oh oh

so what happen to We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love
grin cheesy cheesy

guess she can't fight no more cheesy grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by baslone: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
Abrahamovic, John Terry, and now Ashley Cole, whose next?

Peter Cech!!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
who cares
with 100 gees a week, life surely must go on. cool
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Moyola(f): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
Has anyone read what Ashley's teen sweetheart said about him? shocked chai! grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
Why do these footballers even bother to get married at such a young age?

With all that money,they can afford to enjoy life to the fullest,have 1 or 2 kids,then marry at a later age.

I would ,if i was earning $200,000+ per week.

These guys are dumber than i thought.Now you share all that money with a golddigger who contributed nothing in the name of a divorce settlement.Its sad
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
jay bee:

who cares
with 100 gees a week, life surely must go on. cool
discount the alimony from that amount, more like £40k/week Something tells me Ashley will be angling for either a pay rise or a move from chelsea after this episode is over. Afterall he nearly crashed his car when david dein told him arsenal he cant have £60k/week and should make do with £55
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Why do these footballers even bother to get married at such a young age?

With all that money,they can afford to enjoy life to the fullest,have 1 or 2 kids,then marry at a later age.

I would ,if i was earning $200,000+ per week.

These guys are dumber than i thought.Now you share all that money with a golddigger who contributed nothing in the name of a divorce settlement.Its sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Son, Cameron Who Rocks The Mohawk Haircut Better? -photos / #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) / Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.