Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. (40355 Views)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Linda Ikeji's Gbagaun! Hilarious or Not? (Photo) / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ayobase(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Ali Baba must have been busy when a call from an unsaved number came through, and as a gentle man, he quickly left what he was doing to attend to the call, but shocked with the response he got. He decided to send a message out of anger, but the reply he got from the unsaved number, Yabatech graduate was a shocker, thus leading to ......

screenshots with comments below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvTv_5GauB/

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Trivial.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by henrybomb(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2016
ayobase:
Ali Baba must have been busy when a call from an unsaved number came through, and as a gentle man, he quickly left what he was doing to attend to the call, but shocked with the response he got. He decided to send a message out of anger, but the reply he got from the unsaved number, Yabatech graduate was a shocker, thus leading to ......

screenshots with comments below

www.johnomolaolu.com/2016/02/a-yabatech-epic-reply-to-alibaba-text.html?m=1
Dis one na hold something

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Kenzico(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2016
...**Yawns** Will read this post when I wake up

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2016
His/Her spoken English is not a Nigerian English, let alone of calling it a standard English. That person needs to improve on his/her spoken English. I won't abuse any school because, his/her type are scattered in all institutions in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Elparaiso(m): 4:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Even the oga columnist has issues with "I'm and Am".
Let us learn how to use "your and you're" also.

If we could communicate properly, it won't be that hard for us na...

Oh Lord, may my words not be obstacles to me. IJN

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by yorex2011: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:

I tire for oga columnist o

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by rman: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:

Thank you! He should remove the log in his own eyes too

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2016
I won't comment.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Toniwirelex: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2016
English! English!! English!!! If u can conquer english then u can conquer Britain

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Toniwirelex:
English! English!! English!!!
If u can conquer english then u can conquer Britain

Exactly Bro, you can't know English language like the real English men. To show that English is a crazy language which changes with time. For example, like the word "Brethren" English scholars will tell you it is an archaic English word but it is permissible in religious gathering.

The same English language that most of the words in it were borrowed from French, Greek, Latin and Arabic, now turned to one of the most used language in communication in the world.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2016
can't stop laughing grin
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by opetti: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Hahahahahaha comedians
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by arusoncd(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2016
hi
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by mrlaw93(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Even in group chats, you wonder if some of these guys re real or it is jst typographical errors due to auto correct. I left lot of groups on whatsapp cos i jst cnt stand d gbagauns anymore. Proudly YABATECH student.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2016
☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆

HND VS BSC.
The battle line has been drawn.

https://www.nairaland.com/2932256/religion-nigeria-priggish-burlesque-eye
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ellabooz(f): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2016
My brother from the west keep mocking dilector Kanu as if they have got it all. Adeniji will also be among them.

Hypocrite is a disease suffered mostly by which particular region in Nigeria?

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by fujirice: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Chisos! And this one passed WAEC and JAMB? grin

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by dayosaurus(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2016
With all due respect alibaba was just being petty.

The higher institution one attends does not determine one's proficiency in the use of English language.

PEJ ALSO GRADUATED FROM uniport, does that mean uniport is filled with dullards?.

But the guy self fall we yabatech graduates hand ooo.

16 Likes

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Flashh: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2016
I believe when that person is to voice it out, he/she won't goof like this.

Some people aren't good at typing.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ibkgab001: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Everything is comedy

The mod that banned me make me stronger on my way to revenge

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by mrlaw93(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Saladin25:

Exactly Bro, you can't know English language like the real English men. To show that English is a crazy language which changes with time. For example, like the word "Brethren" English scholars will tell you it is an archaic English word but it is permissible in religious gathering.

The same English language that most of the words in it were borrowed from French, Greek, Latin and Arabic, now turned to one of the most used language in communication in the word.
in the world not word

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by NaLaugh: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2016

Wow! That dude needs to be re-enrolled in primary school.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2016
My retired mum teaches English in Yaba tech and she always sad when marking scripts, I looked at some and mehn terrible english. Yes ali baba made some errors but those errors are manageable but not sure if its a Yaba tech thing because alot of theose scripts had bad English. Now I understand there's difference between unemployment and unemployability

Disclaimer: this poat itself might contain grammatical blunders,so feel free to correct.

Shout to these dudes If not, this post would have suffered grammatical attacks from English purists.

Proof readers:
Pulsa
Mrlaw93

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by instinctg(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Wife: can u do me a favour? Husband: sure, anything for me love Wife: can you kill a lion for me Husband: Are you mad? To kill a lion for you? Request for something else Wife: OK then, can I go through you whatsapp messages? Husband: where is the lion you want me to kill

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by bdemix(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2016

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2016
mrlaw93:
in the world not word
You should know that is a typographical error, auto correction at work. Next time if you want to correct someone that made a typographical error, please always use your inverted comma/quotation mark.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
mrlaw93:
in the world not word

Lol actually it would be:
In the "world" not "word" punctuation places emphasis and sets context. But you're still half-correct, English is hella hard.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by chinchum(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2016
The problem is examination malpractices at wassce , GCE , Jamb.
There is no chance in hell, this fellow earned at least a c6 or d7 in English language to qualify being admitted to a tertiary institution.

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by menix(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Sure his phone was blind nd he had no option but to manage it.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by mrlaw93(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:
My retired mum teaches English in Yaba tech and she always sad when marking sceipts, I looked at some scripts and mehn terrible terrible English. Yes ali baba made some errors but those errors are manageable but not sure if its a Yaba tech thing because alot of the scripts had bad English. Now I understand there's difference between unemployment and unemployability
Your retired mum didn't teach u hw to avoid tautology in sentence. SMH

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Shows Muscular Body In New Workout Pictures / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo)