Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Us Visa Appointment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Appointment (12032 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Visa Appointment by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
@davidmon

You are shameless thief, just get lost.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Spice4luv(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
Congrat gal90!!! Can you pls send the the site you went to get the slot cos I have been trying to get one from https://evisaforms.state.gov/ but I never see any available.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by jerryland: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Funkybaby and all, Am yet to get an appointment in abuja. Could any1 help for this in abuja. Anytime in April would do. Thanks
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Spice4luv(f): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2010
Finally got appointment date for May 18Th which is not too bad.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by bigtee1: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2010
----
Re: Us Visa Appointment by bigtee1: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2010
hi gal90. do u still have the slot? I'm interested in it,   in case u don't need it so urgently. reply ASAP.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by MrTaiwo1: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2010
i can help book usa visa appointment and all other embassy appointments with a little service charge as i run a travel agency. Pls contact me on 08054086155, 07028394173
Re: Us Visa Appointment by MrTaiwo1: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2010
i can help book usa visa appointment for interview and all other embassy appointments/ services. Service charge apply
Re: Us Visa Appointment by segzeybaba(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2010
Mr. Taiwo:

i can help book usa visa appointment for interview and all other embassy appointments/ services. Service charge apply

can you seriously stop posting all these poo messages.

Act your age abegi
Re: Us Visa Appointment by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
Mr. Taiwo:

i can help book usa visa appointment and all other embassy appointments with a little service charge as i run a travel agency. Pls contact me on 08054086155, 07028394173

Just stay far away from that appointment system, local rats like you are making a mess of that system.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by samoyin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
Getting a US visa appointment is no rocket science, all you need do is to book early
and you definitely will have a slot.

Pay no one to get appointment for you, and its even more adviseable to get you
appointment yourself because you will have to fill in your details online while processing your appointment.

Check out this link for full details https://www.usa-vfsglobal-ng.com/steps.aspx

I have carefully packaged a Do-It-Yourself Blueprint to process your US visa appointment from the comfort of your bedroom or office.

Meanwhile, while you are on the site if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Meanwhile, I strongly advise that procesing of visa is very delicate hence it is better handled by you the applicant. Walk up to these visa centres and you ask all the questions you have.

But again browse around the VFS websites get all the infos and you are good to go.

Slots opens and closes
Re: Us Visa Appointment by 2gd: 4:20am On May 28, 2010
Do you know when they open and close the slots?
Re: Us Visa Appointment by samoyin(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2010
@2gd ,I do not know precisely, but early morning during work days do help, especially from monday, I have once gotten an appointment for someone even on a friday afternoon. Well you really have to be on the look out.

I would sincerely suggest you do it yourself from the comfort of your room/office as your vital details are very
safe with you than with someone else.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by 2gd: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2010
Thanks
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Spice4luv(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
Guys I strongly advice you make your appointment yourself cos you will know what you filled out on your form and will confidently answer those questions on your interview day. Patronizing these thieves is not helping issues at all. The system is very balm now that you'll have to pay your application and interview fee and you will have to use the numbers on the receipt to select interview date, you can not get a date now without these numbers from the interview and application fee receipt. I just did it for my mom few months ago and she has successfully gotten a two years Visa. I wish everyone luck.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by seanj1: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2010
hello house, i need an appointment date for september, but it seems all d slots are closed or taken till october 15th, who has any ideas on what i can do
Re: Us Visa Appointment by samoyin(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2010
@sean j , Hi, I suggest you grab what you have right now or else it may go even farther, I recently worked on an appointment for a client in July I initially had Sep 15-25 to choose from, but delayed hoping it might get better but went farther and I finally decided to pick Sep 28 when it became obvious that it was slipping away.

Though this is the peak of Travels known as the 'Summer' appointments are really tight.

Notwithstanding you could be really lucky to have some slots open, just keep very close watch.

NB: As at this morning 9.45am, available dates are not showing. Be on the look out and pick an available dates that suites you.

Don't give up.

Cheers!
Re: Us Visa Appointment by PatKing(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
Please am desperate for an appointment,
I need hints, cos I've been checking for the past 6 months,
I need help Nairalanders.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by roymary: 4:15am On Sep 25, 2010
Past 6 months Hell to the NO, Lol, anyways, check in the early hours of the morning, 4-5am , Presently , there are available slots in Lagos not none in Abuja , Its crazy anyways,
Re: Us Visa Appointment by nkwerrrr: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
how do I book for ma interview smone help me
Re: Us Visa Appointment by eziafakise: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=nkwerrrr]how do I book for ma interview smone help

have you paid your fee, and also filled the form ?
ps : there are different categories so read them carefully to know what you are applying for
Re: Us Visa Appointment by kateijaola: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello I ve booked an appointment already with the US Embassy,and I am will be going with my 2yrs old daughter.What re the things I need as documents to the embassy and I am still a part three student in unilag.
Re: Us Visa Appointment by Shadolla: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Goodday house!please I really need your help,I want apply for US family visiting visa here (Saudi Arabia )after filling the D160 form for the family,Pls what is the next step,I have been trying to book an appointment which i think is next,but it quit difficult,I am suppose to take the interview at Riyadh which is the capital of KSA but it kept asking me to choose between lagos and abuja,whereas am presently in Saudi .
Could it be that am suppose to pay b4 booking an appointment cos a friend told me payment is the last thing,or Nigeria are not allowed to apply here;or
I am visiting the right site?please kindly help me out cos I can't wait to go for the interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Is It Possible To Study In Europe With NABTEB, ND And HND? / RRS Rescues Drunk Man Hit By A Tanker In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.