Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady (44203 Views)

Dating A Jehovah Witness Girl And Many More (hilarious Joke) / Problem Of Dating A Slim Girl. / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
beautiful232:

thank you....I know say I never chop too plenty
but there are still good ladies out they

and some of them have silly mentality of if I spend for a man,meaning I'm cheap but wen he spend for me,meaning I'm hot..Have over heard lots of girls say ,me I can't call a guy o,talk more of giving him my money..so lots of girls live with this stupid mind set

Just had a second read. Babes need to know guys are no longer looking for those girls who bring nothing to the table. I'm not ready to date a girl who possibly wants me to take care of all her bills. I have responsibilities too. Your boyfriend doesn't need to make the call on going out for a date everytime. Sometimes, switch role. We love the adventure.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmmyDe25:

Just had a second read. Babes need to know guys are no longer looking for those girls who bring nothing to the table. I'm not ready to date a girl who possibly wants me to take care of all her bills. I have responsibilities too. Your boyfriend doesn't need to make the call on going out for a date everytime. Sometimes, switch role. We love the adventure.

I hope they hear you!!!
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2017
beautiful232:

I hope they hear you!!!

LOL. Sure you are not one of them?
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Dessydemmy: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Omo! this is down to earth. Laugh wan kill me here, like seriously but which one be fuel her generator and the generator of her friends?.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2017
hmm... ohhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First / Job Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.