Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (12818 Views)

Advantages Of Coding Your Own Website Rather Than Using Wordpress Or Wix / How To Build A Simple Search Engine Using Html Css And Javascript / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2017
nairaland officials are too jealous for my liking
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by ACFreeHost: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2017
ACFreeHost:
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
can i also get domains on AcFreeHost?
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by Kod3007(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Nna mehnn, the mission is moving to permanent site soon.
You can checkout the updates on my thread
. great one boss . rebranding is the,next,phase.
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank you all
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2017
The forum is really growing and i need moderators. PM me
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by eidesk(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Closed - Out of date
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
eidesk:
online Banking Management System in PHP & MySQL by Snipnet Technologies

FEATURES
EMAIL ALERT
ADD EXISTING CARD DURING REGISTRATION
COMPLETE BANK REGISTRATION FORM
LOCAL/INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
IPN/INF/COT CODES
EASY ADMIN PANEL
USER ACCOUNT SUMMARY
Many more...

Product Page: http://snipnetworks.com/project.php?project_id=ST70348093

User/Admin Demo Available

More products at www.snipnetworks.com
ok
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
The forum is really growing and i need moderators.
PM me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Learn how to code? / In What Order Did You Learn Your Languages? / Most Used Mysql Database Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.