Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest (666 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Gucci man "hushpuppi" has deactivated his instagram account with over 400k followers after deji adeyanju call for his arrest and tell efcc to investigate the source of his income.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/hushpuppi-deactivate-his-instagram.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by Vutseck(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
.Cowardice runs in his blood

KANU my man

Fear no foes
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by Obi404: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
chai
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
wtf
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by immaculatengang(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol, whats there to fear? Just tell us d source of ur wealth.
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by Chubhie: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
No more healthy competition for e-money.
Re: Hushpuppi Deactivate His Instagram Account, After Protesters Call For His Arrest by lalasticlala(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

https://www.instagram.com/hushpuppi/?hl=en

1 Like

(1)

I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM / Prosper-russ / IG User Divides Nollywood Into 3 Main Factions. Oya, Pick Where Ur Fave Belongs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.