Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (26868 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Angy55(f): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hakeem12:
you can actually browse about it to get useful facts.
Stay off my mention please.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by kingreign(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No RIP

Stupid idiot. Your post lack sensibility.

I'm a Christian mind you.

RIP to the deceased. My heart goes out to the loved ones they left behind.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Angy55:

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by teflonjake(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No RIP

Do you remember the time grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by ekensi01: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

A father that cant save his own son from being crossified is that one a father? and how could the same father save his children from the Ozubulu massacre

You're the ass am looking for.

And Allah can't even make it to heaven, he was struck with thunder and was eaten by pigs, no wonder you don't know where you would go when you die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by fadaonyenna(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Islam

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by binladen(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Many misinformation ...the vehicle involved is a wood carrying truck and was due to police road block few metres from the praying ground, the policemen were beaten cos people attributed the accident to their illegal road block not while trying to save the driver as claimed

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

A father that cant save his own son from being crossified is that one a father? and how could the same father save his children from the Ozubulu massacre

It is actually Crucified sir not croosified.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by bionixs: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.
come and see how they turned a lane of a major road into a praying ground . Whose step are these ones following

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by ekensi01: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
teflonjake:

Do you remember the time grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes, i do. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by YaksonFCA(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Funkybabee(f): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
HMZi:
Is that the issue at hand? nawa,Joseph was killed by people celebrating sallah or cant u see that? i guess he was an infidel according to the standards of your religion....mtcheew

stay off my mentioned pls.....
So what would I do,because he was killed by who ? do u guys believe this report I did not believe it that is why I didn't say anything.and for you to know am a Christian stop playing religion bias I am tired of that for today

If that is true may his soul rest in perfect peace
Any leaf cannot drop from tree without God conscience stop that pls .....

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Jibham73: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:
Islam = Violence
Can easily fathom dat ur thinking faculty is damn low...

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by davss02(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Kikikiki
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by ekensi01: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
kingreign:

Stupid idiot. Your post lack sensibility.

I'm a Christian mind you.

RIP to the deceased. My heart goes out to the loved ones they left behind.
You're a christian and was insulting me?

Hmmmm, even christian have categories and am sure your place is far from heaven.

Reply and get the full insult you deserve. Xxxtian thats what you're.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Angy55:

Na you sabi, all the best
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by SexytorresE(f): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is the peace they are talking about. Religion of peace indeed grin
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Azam101: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.
Why do you think with anus before writing?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by jrusky(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
What the hell is wrong with that driver, is he drunk? This is very unfortunate.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by SinglesandReady1: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mobs killing the police officer has nothing to do with religion. A devotee of any other religion could have done the same thing out of anger.
Stop religious intolerance
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
binladen:
Many misinformation ...the vehicle involved is a wood carrying truck and was due to police road block few metres from the praying ground, the policemen were beaten cos people attributed the accident to their illegal road block not while trying to save the driver as claimed
Exactly, and this twisted news made FP, it was a truck. I saw the video on instagram. Policemen mounted roadblocks few metres to the praying ground, and pple beat them up coa of that, not because they were trying to save a driver. A stupid religious bigot twisted that story and posted it here. And I'm not surprised it made FP, all in the name of drawing traffic. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by proff010: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lack of sense
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by heendrix(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
fuckerstard:

Your family members are next, animal.

your the animal o guy coz he just said it all......you guys even killed a police man n your all praying to God indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by agrovick(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So like after mobbing him to death, they'll continue their prayers grin

Alahuuuuuu akkk grin

Mohammed must be masturbating now grin

Ijongbon fun ra re...

It's actually one of those modified death traps used in carrying timber (agbegilodo) that had a failed break.

The sad thing is both the innocent and the guilty are at the mercy of the ensuing police raids.

BTW, you need to stop commenting on threads I've interest in.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by alagba333(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
the biggest question is why killing d policeman who wants to prevent jungle justice for a man who unintentionally.. hw will they now continue d prayers? chai

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Generalyemi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

so is now Jesus vs Mohammed
the op is probably an atheist. but since Christianity is ur biggest threat, u choose to attack...

false gods
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by farem: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

A father that cant save his own son from being *crossified* is that one a father? and how could the same father save his children from the Ozubulu massacre

Another Islamic word!
Pls don't *crossify* me o.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

It was written that the son of man will die for our sins.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by agrovick(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
binladen:

Thank you, this is how the media sensationalize news report.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

your the animal o guy coz he just said it all......you guys even killed a police man n your all praying to God indeed undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiku Bus-stop, Lagos "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge (WITH PHOTOS) / Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project / Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.