Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) (28969 Views)

Army Rebuilds Collapsed Bridge In Birnin Gwari Village, Kaduna / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by stephanie11: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai on Friday attended the Eid prayers in Birnin-Gwari to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir with the people of the town.

El-Rufai later addressed thousands of Birnin Gwari residents at a reception after the Eid prayers at the palace of the Emir of Birnin Gwari. The governor said that his administration is vigorously pursuing comprehensive development in the state, and there is no going back on the determination to achieve cogent development for the people.

El-Rufai arrived the town at 9:15am, accompanied by members of the House of Representatives, Kaduna State House of Assembly, Commissioners, executive members of the All Progressives Congress and his aides. He was received by the Emir, Alhaji Zubair Jibril Maigwari II at the Birnin Gwari EidPraying Ground.

Shortly after the Eid prayers, the Governor and the Emir symbolically slaughtered two rams as exemplified by Prophet Ibrahim (ASW).

In his remarks at the palace, Governor El-Rufai said:

"I am grateful for all your support for the administration and there is no going back on pursuing cogent development for the betterment of our citizens.

"You gave us this mandate and we will not fail. I heard your complaint regarding security. Like you know we are working hard with the security agencies and by the special grace of God, we will see the end of this.

"Aside from the military and police action in Birnin Gwari, which we are collaborating with the security agencies. The state government supports the local government with funds to strengthen the security of life and property. I noted your complaints and we will continue to do all that is necessary to beef up security.

“We are also going to establish a campus of Kaduna State University here in Birnin Gwari; we are still waiting to hear from Federal Government over the Kaduna-Birnin Gwari road, if we don’t hear from them at the end of the raining season, we will do something tangible aside other ongoing roads projects of the state in the local government.

“I am assuring you once again, that there is no going back on actualizing cogent development of our entire state. We are a focused and people oriented government with clear developmental agenda.”

In his address, the Emir, Alhaji Zubair Jibril Maigwari II thanked the Kaduna State Government for its commitment to address security challenges and to promote development initiatives meant for the betterment of the citizenry.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/01/el-rufai-slaughters-ram-celebrates-eid-birnin-gwari-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked

So much proficiency displayed.

I'm very sure he has slaughtered something more than a ram before.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Confirmed killer....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one Rufai. smiley

My neighbors slaughtered some Pigs to celebrate our new yam festival. cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

30 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
stephanie11:
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai on Friday attended the Eid prayers in Birnin-Gwari to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir with the people of the town.

El-Rufai later addressed thousands of Birnin Gwari residents at a reception after the Eid prayers at the palace of the Emir of Birnin Gwari. The governor said that his administration is vigorously pursuing comprehensive development in the state, and there is no going back on the determination to achieve cogent development for the people.

El-Rufai arrived the town at 9:15am, accompanied by members of the House of Representatives, Kaduna State House of Assembly, Commissioners, executive members of the All Progressives Congress and his aides. He was received by the Emir, Alhaji Zubair Jibril Maigwari II at the Birnin Gwari EidPraying Ground.

Shortly after the Eid prayers, the Governor and the Emir symbolically slaughtered two rams as exemplified by Prophet Ibrahim (ASW).

"I am grateful for all your support for the administration and there is no going back on pursuing cogent development for the betterment of our citizens.

"You gave us this mandate and we will not fail. I heard your complaint regarding security. Like you know we are working hard with the security agencies and by the special grace of God, we will see the end of this.

"Aside from the military and police action in Birnin Gwari, which we are collaborating with the security agencies. The state government supports the local government with funds to strengthen the security of life and property. I noted your complaints and we will continue to do all that is necessary to beef up security.

“We are also going to establish a campus of Kaduna State University here in Birnin Gwari; we are still waiting to hear from Federal Government over the Kaduna-Birnin Gwari road, if we don’t hear from them at the end of the raining season, we will do something tangible aside other ongoing roads projects of the state in the local government.

“I am assuring you once again, that there is no going back on actualizing cogent development of our entire state. We are a focused and people oriented government with clear developmental agenda.”

In his address, the Emir, Alhaji Zubair Jibril Maigwari II thanked the Kaduna State Government for its commitment to address security challenges and to promote development initiatives meant for the betterment of the citizenry.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/01/el-rufai-slaughters-ram-celebrates-eid-birnin-gwari-photos/

He slaughtered a ram abi

Congrats to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by momodub: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
I de come
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Barka da sallah to every one

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Teewhy2: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Barka de salah.
To all my Muslim friends that I tried to call or mail but refuse to pick up my calls and respond because of ileya meat. No worry oooo. just know Mary is six months pregnant, I won't say more than that.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by baike: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
enough of this sallah talk let talk about other things abeg

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
cry

Nice one, congratulations your excellency for successfully slaughtering a ram...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by malware: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Present your proof or keep your mouth shut indefinitely Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Olapraise01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why can't he join his Legs with other people worshiping next to him.
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just one miserable ram? undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Ogurube: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
In this day and age, these people and their savage display of barbarism never cease to amaze one. See how he got blood on his babanriga. Shouldn't there be a modern way of performing such rites? Will their god accept that offering given on a dirty and squalid altar?
stephanie11:

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Teewhy2:
Barka de salah.
To all my Muslim friends that I tried to call or mail but refuse to pick up my calls and respond because of ileya meat. No worry oooo. just know Mary is six months pregnant, I won't say more than that.
stale
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by vchykp(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
so nah only 1 ram all dos men gather for?
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by tit(f): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
useless short man murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeah. Was told he slaughtered pigs too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Banmee
This is one very dangerous local goverment where you go at your own risk. From kidnappers to armed robbers Na because of the state of the place we were unable to carry out one research there.
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
The first capital project of El-Rufai keep taking ur ppl for a ride is not your fault i blame the youth
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by MrIrohKenedy: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Yeah. Was told he slaughtered pigs too. smiley
[/s]
i know NwaAmaikpe means human head grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by onyichick(f): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
I served in Birnin gwari, back then there was steady light. you'll hardly see anyone owning a generator back then, even kamuku guest house didn't hv a generator. we mostly used hot plates to cook, Kai memories. I learnt how to play draft under the mango tree, knew names of big truck such as Dangote, Dani & sons, dantata etc all making their way via Bgwari to South west. ate soo much sugarcane, hot bread coming straight from their local bakery. we'll throw a party just withdraw small music n 20litre palm wine. so many memories from those days n i miss all my Corper friends Kate, Ronkus, Andy, Benjamin,kizibaby,Semui etc.
#memoriesofabgwaricorper#

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
free2ryhme:

He slaughtered a ram abi
Congrats to him
must you quote that epistle to make your own comment?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Banmee
This is one very dangerous local goverment where you go at your own risk. From kidnappers to armed robbers Na because of the state of the place we were unable to carry out one research there.

Really? I honestly believe your job is more dangerous than mine. And Nigerians no go value you. Smh.
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by fk001(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
very good.
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by onadana: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wonder why he doesn't spend sallah in Zaria?The fear of stoning is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) by manciti: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
killing in their blood.

show me a Muslim man who doesn't kill and I will show you a 70 yr old former slay queen who is still a virgin

Allah and Blood is just like Bread and Butter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos) / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.