Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs (4354 Views)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Obi will deliver Anambra central neat and tidy to Obaze.
Anambra central and north are apga and they voted Obiano in and voting him in again, Anambra south can keep their votes for PDP as they did before
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Sunnynwa: 5:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Anambra central and north are apga and they voted Obiano in and voting him in again, Anambra south can keep their votes for PDP as they did before

The 2013 election was a referendum on Obi's performance. People voted for Obi not Obiano. Nobody knew who Obiano was.

After he was installed by Obi, he decided to follow the advice of that evil man in long red cap.

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Kingsley1000(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
OBIANO WAS SENT TO INFLICT SUFFERING ON NDI ANAMBRA
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Obdk: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnewi and Anambra south senatorial district generally didn't vote for him but those of us from Anambra north and central will still vote him back. We did put him there before and we shall repeat it.

in other words he is divisive

before you deceive d gullibles here. me and u kno u re afonja born in Anambra

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Obdk: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Obi will deliver Anambra central neat and tidy to Obaze.

ifeanyi Ubah. if they can get him not to contest under labor party will deliver Nnewi and sorrounding towns

if they can get obijackson he ll deliver okija ihiala axis...

the unifying factor in the areas i mentioned is the fact apga government under Obiano ve done nothing for Nnewi they even tried to take Nnewi people's land and caused division in our town. wit Peter Obi
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Obdk: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:
/
Now i know you are a real osu and your generations are prostitutes and vagabonds

be displaying ur afonja characteristics while making us believe ur Igboness
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by FKO81(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2017
naturalman:

Dude stop deceiving yourself....if you come to Onitsha or Nnewi and say this trash....you may end up fooling yourself and may not go back home in the same way you came
Ewedu man what do you know about Onitsha and Nnewi? worry about your backward and indebted region.

More of Gov Obiano's Agro revolution

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

The truth must be told. Dont divert, you called it on yourself so i give to you hot as you wanted it.
I am bonafied citizen of Anambra, what you dont know is, i voted APGA because Obi told us that Obiano is his son and would continue where he stop but he came and began to marginalize.
So if you are close to him, tell he messed up big time.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by FKO81(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2017
more

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Schematics: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Chidimma the mad woman that begs people for money online. Why not go and kill your useless father who has failed to provide for you. Stop disgracing your family online. Frustration is about to destroy you. cheesy

Deflorence:

Hmmmmm, like i was told that you will take this far. Changing moniker to fight me? thank God everyone is seeing this. Am not jobless my dear. Carrying politics like gala for head wont help you.
Go get a life.
If you need my name i will give it you, so that you will know.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Obdk: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:

The truth must be told. Dont divert, you called it on yourself so i give to you hot as you wanted it.
I am bonafied citizen of Anambra, what you dont know is, i voted APGA because Obi told us that Obiano is his son and would continue where he stop but he came and began to marginalize.
So if you are close to him, tell he messed up big time.

i dont support Obiano.

calling dat niggi osu is sure sign u re afonja.....

osu is not a word Igbos use in everyday conversation.... Igbos wont even label u osu even to curse
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by naturalman: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2017
FKO81:

Ewedu man what do you know about Onitsha and Nnewi? worry about your backward and indebted region.

I just realized that your foolishness have no boundary
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by naturalman: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2017
FKO81:

I just realized that your foolishness have no boundary..
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

i dont support Obiano.

calling dat niggi osu is sure sign u re afonja.....

osu is not a word Igbos use in everyday conversation.... Igbos wont even label u osu even to curse
Hahahahaha. And you called me an igbo name when you know that am not igbo. Confusionist everywhere.
So you were blind to see where he called me a prostitute?
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

in other words he is divisive

before you deceive d gullibles here. me and u kno u re afonja born in Anambra
Choke on it you aboki born in Bornu
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

You that is the original Igbo here should go install your candidate, kids everywhere
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by FKO81(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
naturalman:

I just realized that your foolishness have no boundary
Conehead mind your backward and indebted region
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by shaibu123: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
And this is thank you for voting me from Obiano.In the name of road construction

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by sonya4all(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
@Deflorence, you really sound very frustrated,. governor obiano has performed creditably well as to deserve a second tenure,attacking or asking people how they were paid for attesting and glorifying the visible achievements even to the blind and Deaf doesn't make you intelligent...with the prompt payment of salaries alone to civil servants in the state on 24th of every month to mention but a few shows how resilient the governor is,or is the the 20million naira choose your project for all the 176 communities in the state? Call your PG and ask him..pls stop making a mockery of your ignorance....thanks

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by darkdude(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:

As you can see am not a political asslicker like you. AM fending for myself and am satisfied with it. I WONT SELL MY BIRTH RIGHT LIKE YOU.
POLITICAL MUMU

And someone reading this would think you are one big self-made entrepreneur,not knowing you are just a hopeless FG NPower applicant, which I can cancel with just a click..sometimes when you come o line you have to be civil because you don't know who will help you. see your post all over nairaland job seeking..
the governor is performing very well,for the fact that you are unemployed which I understand is the reason for your frustrated thoughts,doesn't mean others have not benefited from the government..are you aware persons with disabilities in anambra state enjoy free transportation? my dear be wise..you just lost a helper..
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
I thought Okorocha was the only Governor owing pensions arrears in Nigeria. Breeze don blow fowl nyash open.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Sunnynwa: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
FKO81:
more

Dude stop posting this comedy pictures here. Much as the effort of Stine rice mills is commendable, there are better mills scattered across the country.

Obiano has done his best, it's time for him to go.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
darkdude:

And someone reading this would think you are one big self-made entrepreneur,not knowing you are just a hopeless FG NPower applicant, which I can cancel with just a click..sometimes when you come o line you have to be civil because you don't know who will help you. see your post all over nairaland job seeking..
the governor is performing very well,for the fact that you are unemployed which I understand is the reason for your frustrated thoughts,doesn't mean others have not benefited from the government..are you aware persons with disabilities in anambra state enjoy free transportation? my dear be wise..you just lost a helper..
My dear, my help comes from God.
I Said what you quoted because of what he said to me. Cant believe people take things personal for no reason.
The Mods have deleted most things he said.
Check my posts as you have done and know if i have ever attackd anyone since i join this forum.
Words begot words.

SPOTTED: Two Subjects Missing From Buhari's 'new' Certificate - Sahara Reporters / More Herdsmen Killed By ESN / FFK's Two Wives, Precious And Nerita Unite On New Year's Day ( Picture)