Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? (17150 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Charles4075(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
cassidy1:
God help us,still on sharing mode here,sapele road ,Benin city
Brother, your own good. Here at upper mission, darkness everywhere. Especially Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, no light at all. These Nepa people are heartless.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Princetogram: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Enjoying 23-24 hours of electricity in my area
.. Seriously speaking, there has been much improvement in electricity of resent.[i]Enjoying 23-24 hours of electricity in my area
.. Seriously speaking, there has been much improvement in electricity of resent.[/i]Enjoying 23-24 hours of electricity in my area
.. Seriously speaking, there has been much improvement in electricity of resent.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Princetogram: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Enjoying 23-24 hours of electricity in my area .. Seriously speaking, there has been much improvement in electricity of resent.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
that's serious. But not the whole onueke as you said.
Why does is take these people ages to do what they are employed to do?
are you in Onueke
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Obansy112(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
20-22 hours daily @bauchi .

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hizzy:
are you in Onueke
nope. But was there sometime last year till April this year.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by mcb60(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
here in Jos south, plateau state.. the light is like 23 hours. sometimes 24hours. nice one

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by youngoak(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Here in ketu,it about 20 /22hours a day
But our pole and wire are not used to it, now they are falling off..

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
nope. But was there sometime last year till April this year.
Ok
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by ukwandu(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
We've had 24hours power supply since yesterday in Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by omodapson(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Light bulb hasn't blinked since last week Saturday. Electricity has been constant since June. Somewhere in Iyaganku, Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Most of the threads such as this right here is all for propaganda. Most of the comments on 20-24 hrs light is from their paid social media trolls. Yes some areas like osun state and peculiar areas have steady light. But power supply is still abysmal all over the country. So don't believe all these lies. Within another month. They will come up with another thread just like this. Rubbish
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yours is not patriotism but pure ignorance. How will Nigeria develop with people like you not admitting that the country needs to step up. Having no drinkable water and most people have to do with drinking pure water. No good hospitals and the elites have to travel abroad for their medical needs while people like you go to useless General Hospitals that are not medically equipped to treat people. Does it bother you that there's no single hospital that's up to World standard according to UNESCO ?. All that doesn't bother you but you will show up here throwing your junk thinking you are patriotic. That's not patriotism but idiocy.
Pidgin2:

You didn't see the ones having good supply it's the one that complained that you will feast on
Someone above him said he is enjoying almost 24hrs supply, another said 22, yet another said 15 but it's the one that complained you will focus on. At least while empathizing, you should also note the improvement or are you anti Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by danigbo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
In Asaba we have light up to 15 hours daily !

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yours is not patriotism but pure ignorance. How will Nigeria develop with people like you not admitting that the country needs to step up. Having no drinkable water and most people have to do with drinking pure water. No good hospitals and the elites have to travel abroad fir their medical needd while people like you go to useledd General Hospitals that are not medically equipped to treat people. Does it bother you that there's no single hospital that's up to World standard according to UNESCO ?. All that doesn't bother you but you will show up here throwing your junk thinking you are patriotic. That's not patriotism but idiocy.

Haha, you must be a foreigner, I thought that I was talking to a Nigerian or someone who has at least been here before. Oh my, you need to come down here first. We have many good hospitals and qualified doctors and nurses here please don't base your judgements entirely on nairaland, many comments are made by kids still living with their parents and receiving pocket money, data here is so cheap and phones very affordable so almost everyone can access the internet

Buhari, going to UK for medical treatment is not good, he must have been doing it even when he wasn't the president, I think if you don't work hard for your money, you spend it carelessly that's happening to our leaders. Nigeria is a very wealthy country and unfortunately many of our leaders spend carelessly but we do have good hospitals. My grandparents who lived to their 80s never went abroad for treatment.

Let's not derail this thread, I enjoy 18 to 20 hrs of light daily

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by bodik(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
1hr in 2weeks, Ogidi Anambra state
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
You are just full of it. Infact, will be in Nigeria to spend Xmas with my parents. You have all this worthless thieflicians and their proxies stealing the country into bankruptcy and people like you are saying everything is dandy. Imagine a country so blessed and the average Nigerian still earns less than $2 daily. A country where the elites will fly abroad and the average citizens still die of common malaria and typhoid diseases ?. Go and spout your junk to your ilks who are blinded to the truth that critiquing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism. As long as people like you say everything is dandy in Nigeria, the worthless and corrupt leaders will not change their kleptomanic ways.
Pidgin2:

Haha, you must be a foreigner, I thought that I was talking to a Nigerian or someone who has at least been here before. Oh my, you need to come down here first. We have many good hospitals and qualified doctors and nurses here please don't base your judgements entirely on nairaland, many comments are made by kids still living with their parents and receiving pocket money, data here is so cheap and phones very affordable so almost everyone can access the internet

Buhari, going to UK for medical treatment is not good, he must have been doing it even when he wasn't the president, I think if you don't work hard for your money, you spend it carelessly that's happening to our leaders. Nigeria is a very wealthy country and unfortunately many of our leaders spend carelessly but we do have good hospitals. My grandparents who lived to their 80s never went abroad for treatment.

Let's not derail this thread, I enjoy 18 to 20 hrs of light daily

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Pekun210(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Its been 3years since we saw light in some parts of ekiti state(ijan,omuo etc)

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Lexxy84(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Osogbo....Ofatedo near Ede precisely...24\7

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are just full of it. Infact, will be in Nigeria to spend Xmas with my parents. You have all this worthless thieflicians and their proxies stealing the country into bankruptcy and people like you are saying everything is dandy. Imagine a country so blessed and the average Nigerian still earns less than $2 daily. A country where the elites will fly abroad and the average citizens still die of common malaria and typhoid diseases ?. Go and spout your junk to your ilks who are blinded to the truth that critiquing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism. As long as people like you say everything is dandy in Nigeria, the worthless and corrupt leaders will not change their kleptomanic ways.

Our leaders are dying bro, they can't prevent it. They also die of every disease that kills the poor and middle class even headache

$2=N750

A plate of rice with meat here is about N250, N250 *3 = N750, that's three square meals daily but many still live above this tho
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by somto811(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
here in alaba,Lagos we use to have light 23hrs ....but NEPA are trying sha

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Our leaders are dying bro, they can't prevent it. They also die of every disease that kills the poor and middle class even headache

$2=N750

A plate of rice with meat here is about N250, N250 *3 = N750, that's three square meals daily but many still live above this tho
Ok. You are entitled to your opinion. Good luck.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by bongila(f): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oke-oriya area of Ikorodu 3 hours. Yet they will bring outrageous bills
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Ndkings1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
In mowe, Ibafo, magboro and arepo located along Lagos ibadan express way all in ogun state there's hasn't been power supply for more than five years. It sounds unbelievable but it's true. Na gen everybody dey uss

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by hohafrank(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS NO LIGHT IN MY AREA -DUDUYEMI ADEWOLE,BASSEY AND OLANIYI STREETS, EGBEDA.WE ARE A PEACEFUL PROTEST TO ALAUSA.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by MasterKim: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
INTERMAN:
In my area in ile-ife we now enjoy almost 24hrs power supply. At least half of the day and above. Mostly more than half a day of electricity. As i have said sometimes 24hrs unstop. In the past the only place we enjoy such power is on OAU campus.

But now, power is now better even outside campus. Now i save money for nepa bill every month even as a student because they are just too good. No need to rush to charge phones , no fear of light been taken out in the night. Candles and kerosene stove now close to been useless.

How is it in your area? Hope you are equally enjoying power supply like me?
Osun generally enjoy good electricity. come osogbo, light go tire u
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
24 hours per week
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by agabusta: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
dataking:
Most of the threads such as this right here is all for propaganda. Most of the comments on 20-24 hrs light is from their paid social media trolls. Yes some areas like osun state and peculiar areas have steady light. But power supply is still abysmal all over the country. So don't believe all these lies. Within another month. They will come up with another thread just like this. Rubbish

Na only you see propanganda. Just state the condition of power in your area and other areas you are familiar with and move on.

Thousands visit Nairaland, anyone lying will easily be disproved by some other people.

I frequent Lagos and the North (Kaduna, Kano and Abuja). And I can authoritatively tell you the power supply has improved tremendously in these places to btw 65% - 75% supply.

Present power supply in these places I frequent has never been this good as far back as my adult memory can take me.

We should encourage the present Minister for power and then admonish him to sustain the tempo and even improve it further.

If things continue like this, we will definitely get to the desired destination soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Newbiee: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
God bless Fashola!
God bless PMB!!
God bless APC!!!
God bless Nigeria!!!!
It shall be well!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
rose54321:
My area too in Gwarinpa has been wow, almost 24hours daily.
I hope it continues sha, we shouldn't have to celebrate the provision of basic utilities like this.

You are a liar

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by agabusta: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ndkings1:
In mowe, Ibafo, magboro and arepo located along Lagos ibadan express way all in ogun state there's hasn't been power supply for more than five years. It sounds unbelievable but it's true. Na gen everybody dey uss

Yes. Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe and environs has been disconnected from the National grid since like 5 yrs ago.

But they have been reconnected in phases starting from last month.

And a friend of mine living in Magboro told me Magboro has been reconnected to the national grid precisely 3 weeks ago.

Is this correct?
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by fiftynaira(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Owerri

20-21 hrs light

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps / 181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / Court Bars APC NWC From Stopping Tuesday NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.