Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva (6128 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by Sunnynwa: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has returned houses seized during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to Timipre Sylva, the former governor of Bayelsa State.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, seized 48 choice property belonging to former Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in January 2013 because he was being prosecuted at a Federal High Court in Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N6.46 billion state funds when he was governor of the state.

Some of the assets belonging to the former governor include a mansion at 3 River Niger Street, plot 3192 Cadastral zone AO, Maitama District Abuja; nine units (comprising six one bedroom and 3 two bedroom apartments) at 8 Sefadu Street Wuse zone 2, plot 262 Cadastral zone AO2, Wuse Abuja; and 2 units duplexes at 5 Oguta Street, plot 906 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja.

Others are: a duplex at Plot 1271 Nike Street Cadastral zone AO5, Maitama District Abuja; a duplex at Phase 1 Unit No. 1 (Villa 1) Palm Springs Gold Estate, Cachez Turkey Projects Limited, Mpape, Abuja; 10 units of one-room apartments at 8 Mistrata Street plot 232 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja; 5 units duplexes at Plot No 1070 Dakibiyu District Cadastral zone B10, Abuja; 16 units service apartments at Plot 1181 Thaba Tseka Crescent, Off IBB Way, Wuse 11, Abuja and 3 units of three- bedroom flats at No. 1 Mubi Close, Plot 766. Cadastral Zone A01, Garki, Abuja.

Sylva was first arraigned on Tuesday June 5, 2012.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/09/01/efcc-returns-seized-48-houses-timipre-sylva/
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari is fighting corruption. I love it

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by TheFreeOne: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
APC - Enabler of corruption.

Taking the art of authority stealing to another level.

Timipre enjoy your loots while it last cos your ogas at the top have seen the broom, passed over you and you are now a new creation.

Even the devil will be shocked at the level of corruption under this administration when another government comes to power.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by obonujoker(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why

This is so wrong... you see why people will keep doubting this anti corruption 5mins sensationalism??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Diezani should join APC jareh...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by TheFreeOne: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
obonujoker:
Why

This is so wrong... you see why people will keep doubting this anti corruption 5mins sensationalism??

The dude may be a high profile whistle blower. cheesy

Hmmm...so named recovered loots from deziani, mama peace e.t.c comes to mind.
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by Blackfire(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
As it is written in the book of lies by the minister of misinformation prophet lie, ...

For if any thief be in the broom he will be a new creature, behold old things have passed away, and all things have become new.

You can see that in chapter 4 verse 19.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by aolawale025: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Anti-corruption fight indeed. Anybody with seized funds and properties should be know it's being held for safe keep

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by Ken4Christ: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2017
There is no fight against corruption. It is a fight against opposition.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2017
agabaI23:
Buhari is fighting corruption. I love it
before nko?
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by fergie001: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2017
What say you,Prof.Itse Sagay?

If this is true,its a big blow to the supposed anti-corruption fight of this administration and tells a lot about what a lot of people think @magu and @buhari.
Very bad,if true.

No reason why it was returned?
48 houses?Is he Bill Gates?

This is obviously money stolen from Bayelsa in a little under 4years,you now wonder what these useless people are fighting.

Same old,same old.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by SalamRushdie: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Sarrki I need your take on this

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by fergie001: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by rozayx5(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by nawtyme: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2017
I swear in my next life, while in the uterus, if I hear that I will be born in Nigeria, I will strangle myself with umbilical cord.

God forbid.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by itchie: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2017
At the same time you are blowing trumpet about recovering some buildings from diezani, you are returning a whooping 48 houses to one man? This is the most deceptive government Nigeria has ever had. This fight against corruption is a sham. All the thieves in APC have become sacred cows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by mexxmoney: 1:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Yeye country, yeye government, yeye citizens. Our mumu never do that's why people like sarrki and co will still come out to defend this trash tomorrow. As for me, the very day Buhari released his long awaited ministerial list of "saints", I just knew we had entered one chance again. Our mumu never do. When our mumu do, we will take action against all these wicked idiots who are ruling the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by NaijaEfcc: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Corruption fighting back grin Oya sarrki omenka ngeneukwenu madridguy omenkalives gbawe blackpanda vedaxcool dropshot nextprince passingshot beremx nobi so?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by PatriotTemidayo: 1:55am On Sep 02, 2017
A.....P.......C..........shege!!!!!!!

Yeye people. Very yeyecious party.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by richeso: 2:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has returned houses seized during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to Timipre Sylva, the former governor of Bayelsa State.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, seized 48 choice property belonging to former Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in January 2013 because he was being prosecuted at a Federal High Court in Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N6.46 billion state funds when he was governor of the state.

Some of the assets belonging to the former governor include a mansion at 3 River Niger Street, plot 3192 Cadastral zone AO, Maitama District Abuja; nine units (comprising six one bedroom and 3 two bedroom apartments) at 8 Sefadu Street Wuse zone 2, plot 262 Cadastral zone AO2, Wuse Abuja; and 2 units duplexes at 5 Oguta Street, plot 906 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja.

Others are: a duplex at Plot 1271 Nike Street Cadastral zone AO5, Maitama District Abuja; a duplex at Phase 1 Unit No. 1 (Villa 1) Palm Springs Gold Estate, Cachez Turkey Projects Limited, Mpape, Abuja; 10 units of one-room apartments at 8 Mistrata Street plot 232 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja; 5 units duplexes at Plot No 1070 Dakibiyu District Cadastral zone B10, Abuja; 16 units service apartments at Plot 1181 Thaba Tseka Crescent, Off IBB Way, Wuse 11, Abuja and 3 units of three- bedroom flats at No. 1 Mubi Close, Plot 766. Cadastral Zone A01, Garki, Abuja.

Sylva was first arraigned on Tuesday June 5, 2012.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/09/01/efcc-returns-seized-48-houses-timipre-sylva/

woow.. all the houses none of them is located in Bayelsa ? omg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by kuboy: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2017
wen u join apc ur sin is forgiven, an u becom saint is only pdp dat ar qarrupt sia baba . Diezaini madueke go an join apc let ur sconficated property by efcc be return to u . Se lie muhamed.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 02, 2017
nawtyme:
I swear in my next life, while in the uterus, if I hear that I will be born in Nigeria, I will strangle myself with umbilical cord.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Crying for Nigeria.APC will make PDP looting look like childs play by the time their tenure is over and they are probed.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sarrki I need your take on this

Bros I can assure you this is a pure lie

Its not possible to do that right now

PDP won't hesitate to use it against APC

Its just blatant lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by omowolewa: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2017
That is a minus to the anticorruption war.
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by omobabalawo: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2017
nawtyme:

God forbid.

chai.lwkm
Re: EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva by lalasticlala(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2017

(1)

Tinubu Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Of What Will Happen To State Treasury / 2023: Kwara North PDP Guber Aspirants Resolve To Pick Consensus Candidate / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.