Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land (6352 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG’s Latest Offer, Crisis Looms / BREAKING: More Crisis Looms In Reps As Chinda Occupies Minority Leader’s Seat / Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 4:44am On Sep 03, 2017
cjrane:
[s][/s]

This crappy analyses.
The Ministers under Buhari have no intention but to arrest Nnamdi Kanu because they know that is what Buhari wants. They know Buhari does not want Arewa youths in jail for issuing quit notice to the hated Igbos that is why they are defending their indefensible action. So comparing the way Arewa youths (mainly FULANIS) are being treated by the Fulani dominated Nigerian state and security services to how they will treat Kanu who is an Igbo and agitating for the hated Biafrans is the height of silly analyses.

Buhari will re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu, but that won't be the end as this analyses portray, it will only lead to beginning of another phase.

Simply how things will play out is that Buhari cannot resist the temptation of re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu. For Nnamdi Kanu, i know he would prefer this option because it is obvious he could be assassinated by the Nigerian state as a free citizen than as a prisoner of conscience, political prisoner or whatever they classify him as. The world press will still cite his incarceration by the Nigerian state no matter how hard Nigeria tried to make it a non-issue.

So Kanu's arrest will simply lead to a renewed agitation for his release. More innocent protesters will be shot by Nigeria army and police and more of their deaths will be filed as evidence of the abuses and crimes against humanity under the draconian Buhari regime. If Nnamdi Kanu is kept in jail long enough, nobody really enforces the non-violence stand and tt some point, it will get violent with using IEDs to target moving military convoys, pipelines etc. Buhari will simply respond by killing more innocent people in the area where such incidents occured which will neither stop the perpetrator from acting again elsewhere. At some point, the norther almajiris will feel they have endured enough and kill southerners in some minor remote northern village. There will be retaliatory killing of northerners in isolated locations in the south. Eventually, the hit me i hit back will gradually escalate. Not to mention that foreign expatriates and foreign investors will begin to leave as populations move southwards from the north and northerners in the south move northwards.

Let us watch and see how the cookie crumbles. Buhari does not have the common sense or temperament to bring peace in Nigeria. It will always end badly under him because he has a hate filled heart against his fellow Nigerians from SE and SS.

I would expect those coming from behind to learn from the lessons of those in front, some of whom were swallowed into sink holes along the path.

The security of a nation is partitioned into two areas - External Defense; Internal Defense.

External Defense is supervised by Ministry of Defense. This is a strategic and operations post.

Internal Defense is supervised by Ministry of Interior. The responsibility is formulate strategy and procedures.

There is a Presidential Adviser that ties the two together under the umbrella of National Security. The National Security Adviser is a policy officer in matters of National Security.

Kanu's shenanigans is domestic affair and fall directly under supervision of Ministry of Interior but dotted line to National Security.

That Ministry is headed by a former Army General, Dambazau.

National Security is headed by Babagana Monguno, a former Army General.

The Commander in Chief, Buhari, is truly a Commander, both nominally and substantive.

So on the Nigerian side we have three Army Generals that will supervise and manage the Biafran/BSS issue.

On Biafran side there is no single Army General. Those who could give support are receiving monthly retirement paycheck from Kanu's enemy, Nigeria, thus their lips are sealed,they can only be Biafrans in spirit, not in words or action.

Power nations that hold influence in UN and can invoke travel restrictions and trade sanctions to make Nigeria behave are also same nations that benefit massively from sale of weaponries of war and export mercenaries into wars of strategic energy interests.

War machines are never authorized for sale to non-conventional Armies. The artillery machines and inventories used by Biafra in 67 were machines Ojukwu took over as Northern soldiers and Yoruba soldiers were ordered out of Biafran territory and all they left with were the guns hanging on their shoulders.

Where is Kanu going to get artillery and demolition machines to fight Nigeria?

The big powers will give their verbal endorsements to Kanu, this is the norm. The underdog must be morally supported....but the policies must be tilted in favor of his enemy.

Some people have taken events in North East as a weakness and that Buhari is incapable of ending Bokoharam. Its untrue! Buhari is capable of wiping out boko in under a week. He has not for various reasons, amongst them -

1 - He has sentimental attachment to the Kanuris and is devoutly Northcentric.

2 - He is a farmer and very concerned about land conservation, particularly the arid North, which is what most of NE is. One of his first mission after taking office was to ask for report of the Chad Basin Water Study conducted under Obasanjo Adninistration.

3 - In destroying bokoharam he does not want to destroy the artifacts and civilization of El Kanem. In wiping out bokoharam he wants also to raise a new parallel Army....an Army of Islam that go to combat for Northcentric ideas.

They successfully converted Civilian vigilantes and volunteers into enrolled soldiers on Nigerian payroll.

So they are meticulous, painstakingly preserving the good bokoharam and killing off the bad bokoharam. The good bokoharam will also get conversion and wear Nigerian Army uniform.

Just look athe Fulani herdsmen....they are an Army. A doggone parallel Army! Security look the other way and dont see them when they commit murders but quick to show up and protect them when besieged by angry victims.

Look at what happened in Ile-Ife. Years of insults and assaults absorbed with great restraint at different hot spots across Yorubaland, IGP never showed up... but just one strike from the Yorubas in Ife and now Yorubas are wicked and are criminals and we have to lock them up.

The North has not completed its plans...its in progress. When completed any region that raises the issue of restructuring or secession will have a contingent of this future Northcentric Army to contend with.

So, really, at this juncture it will be suicidal to dare and block Kanu arrest when they come for him. They are not coming on foot. They will bring machines. Not only will they arrest Kanu, they will declare state of emergency and use martial law to go door to door, under night curfews, to suppress and kill off the Biafra mission, possibly for another 50yrs or longer.

Kanu has two options
1 - enter Cameroon and operate discreetly from there

2 - find a country with non-extraditing agreement with Nigeria and go live there,commanding Biafra from offshore.

Those who are serious about getting out must do so now before the Northcentric Army of Islam is fully operational. Those who want to remain must force restructuring asap and relate with the North at arms length.
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2017
FSU:
^^^^
[

On the colored text: you are glad to marginalize them politically, yet they are not victims? Oh! Ostrich, bury your head in the sand in shame.

You are happy to beat chest and claim you control the economy of Nigeria but unashame to say you are marginalized.

What kind marginalization be this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by Nonaira1: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

No ethnic group in Nigeria has been so accomodated and allowed to set up stalls in market squares traditionally reserved for indigenous privilege. The Ibo trader has broken taboos and gained access into corridors and city gates that until recently were forbidden to foreigners.

No one in the history of ethnicities in Nigeria has as much urban settlements and market structures as the Yorubas. Yoruba customarily have night markets, daily markets, weekly markets, biweekly markets, monthly markets. Then they have designated markets, the Ebute market, the Sango market (which Hausa call Zango), the Oba market, and so on... Then they have produce market, groceries market, textile market, jewelry market, livestock market, utensils market, merchandise warehouses, trade depots, clearinghouses.

While there is no law or constitution mandating Yoruba to admit Ibo into these markets and permit their trading, everyone of these market category have Ibo stalls in operation. There are even whole areas and market sectors that are completely dominated by Ibos and they strategically hold the monopoly and screen non-Ibos from participation. Not even Yorubas who hold the land and the market space are given concessions into the specialized trade.

As far as Yorubaland is concerned, where or how is Ibo marginalized?

Lets go to North...
Many people think Sabongari is a market for foreigners. No its not! Sabongarri means "new settlement". The reason behind excluding foreigners from living in traditional Hausa quarters is because of difference in philosophy, culture, language, ethos, worship and so on....
So to conserve its own culture and customs against strange lifestyles Hausa States set up new settlements for those who do not share their way of life and thats what Sabongari is. In Sabongari market stalls are built to accomodate trading for the foreigners. Like Yorubas, Hausas have organized market structure. Hausas have opened all the nooks and alleys of their cities and markets to Ibo. There is no part of Hausa quarter you will go in North and not find Iboman, even in remote villages. In most of these markets Ibo is the only one marketing the product you want. You are forced to patronize a Ibo trader, you cannot find Hausa that sell the commodity if your preference is to purchase from your fellow Hausa/Fulani brother.

How are you marginalized in Hausaland?

Lets go to Iboland....
Yoruba and Hausa people in Iboland are usually artisans - tailors, livestock dealers, butchers, ...they are not Hotel proprietors, they are not spare parts warehouse owners or building material traders. They face same total blockage into monopolies controlled by Ibos as do those back home on indigenous soil.

Of course the Ibo has not done anything illegal, no law mandates him to open his market to others and no constitution says he must reciprocate the magnanimity extended to him by hosts in foreign lands. Quite honestly, an Anambra Ibo even discriminates against Ebonyi Ibo or vice versa on each other territory in Iboland...much more those who are non-Ibo.

So where is the exchange and return of privilege and hospitality given to Ibos in Yorubaland and Hausaland?

The way the Yoruba and Hausa exact their own monopolies is in political strategies. While the constitution forbids discrimination in national politics, it does not spell out the punishment for violators.

So truly, Ibo has no justification or truth in claiming Nigeria discriminates or marginalizes Ibos.

You are not a victim....others are victims of your greed and immorality.

Will you shut the Bleep up. In your eyes that benefit? Every igbo trader purchased the land or stall they trade in. Not ONE SINGLE igbo was given anything free so explain to me how in your brain you think someone trading in an area they PAID for screams accommodation?

Are you paying there bills?
Are you purchasing their goods for them?
Are you paying their taxes?
Are you feeding them?
The house they reside in was it purchased by Yorubas and given to them for free?
What exactly do you think you do that gives you the mouth to shout "accommodate"?

While I'm at it which nonsense accommodate/hospitality do you speak of? On this forum we have witness MUTIPLE articles where igbo traders are harassed repeatedly in that your Southwest as well as killed in North. These two regions are the only areas where harassment and killing of non indigienous are reported constantly. Please spare me with all that BS.

While I'm at it take that your nonsense "an Anambra Ibo even discriminates against Ebonyi Ibo or vice versa on each other territory in Iboland...much more those who are non-Ibo." to someone who who believe your divide and rule tatics. I'm from delta igbo; my father does business in SE and SS without any discrimination whatsoever in any SE community he's business are,all located in. Likewise, my brother just started his own business in Anambra without any discrimination. So I know exactly how SE igbos treat other igbos that aren't in there community. Infact we have yet to read/witness harassment of so called "Anambra igbo discriminating against Ebonyi igbo" or any other igbo and vice versa or even non igbos currently trading in their community. Compared to how many times we've read of yoruba harassment of non indigienous trading in their land so take your divide and rule nonsense and whatever reasons you want to delude yourself as to reason why yoruba and hausa do not practice the so called "one Nigeria" they preach to who gives two f2ks about it and gullible enough to fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by joe17: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:
Igbos must not be marginalized.

The North had their own boko haram that was initially supported and eventually turned to a terrorist group that attempted to seize government in the North. In the long run, IDPs have resulted and a waste land in the NorthEast region with a jungle called Sambisa forest.

Let the East also have their own IPOB that is being supported now. It will turn to a terrorist group that will attempt to seize power illegally in the East. It will eventually attack more Igbo non-conformists like boko haram did with Muslims and Northerners. In the long run, IDPs will spring all over the East while most will attempt to run to the "parasitic" North and "cowardly" West for safety. The jungle of Aba will flourish in hostilities under the grip of IPOB terrorism. !

All I need is my cable subscription to monitor events on CNN.
Very childish comment....embarrassing, coming from an adult. Shame!
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by nku5: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Rubbish article. The only thing I can say is that this brainless, clueless and demonic buhari of a thing should not mishandle this Nnamdi Kanu re-arrest. Buhari is the least intelligent man to rule Nigeria after Gowon and we can all see the effect of his lack of brains and character on this country. Ultimately he seems set to destroy it finally.

He should learn from history. Obasanjo locked Asari up and a more deadly militant named Tompolo rose with more violence. Yusuf was killed and Shekau rose. Let us pray nothing happens to Kanu in the name of arresting him. I don talk my own
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nonaira1:

Will you shut the Bleep up. In your eyes that benefit? Every igbo trader purchased the land or stall they trade in. Not ONE SINGLE igbo was given anything free so explain to me how in your brain you think someone trading in an area they PAID for screams accommodation?

Are you paying there bills?
Are you purchasing their goods for them?
Are you paying their taxes?
Are you feeding them?
The house they reside in was it purchased by Yorubas and given to them for free?
What exactly do you think you do that gives you the mouth to shout "accommodate"?

While I'm at it which nonsense accommodate/hospitality do you speak of? On this forum we have witness MUTIPLE articles where igbo traders are harassed repeatedly in that your Southwest as well as killed in North. These two regions are the only areas where harassment and killing of non indigienous are reported constantly. Please spare me with all that BS.

While I'm at it take that your nonsense "an Anambra Ibo even discriminates against Ebonyi Ibo or vice versa on each other territory in Iboland...much more those who are non-Ibo." to someone who who believe your divide and rule tatics. I'm from delta igbo; my father does business in SE and SS without any discrimination whatsoever in any SE community he's business are,all located in. Likewise, my brother just started his own business in Anambra without any discrimination. So I know exactly how SE igbos treat other igbos that aren't in there community. Infact we have yet to read/witness harassment of so called "Anambra igbo discriminating against Ebonyi igbo" or any other igbo and vice versa or even non igbos currently trading in their community. Compared to how many times we've read of yoruba harassment of non indigienous trading in their land so take your divide and rule nonsense and whatever reasons you want to delude yourself as to reason why yoruba and hausa do not practice the so called "one Nigeria" they preach to who gives two f2ks about it and gullible enough to fall for it.

Ladipo market, you own land there? NO
The land belongs to Mushin LG. You are renting stalls and paying rent and tax.

Your biggest market anywhere in the world to date is Alaba. You own land there? NO.
Amuwo Odofin LG owns the land and you rent stall and pay tax.

There is no market in Yorubaland you own land. The market in Ekiti where your flogged Eze operates is under Yoruba.

Every market you operate in Lagos has Yoruba as the political head (Babaloja or Iyaloja).

You can deceive your fellow yanminri into thinking you own land but Yoruba have customary laws of tenement that governs market space and is exclusive of constitutional statutes.

So your presence in market spaces in Yorubaland is testament of the accomodation and magnanimity of your host.

They have the right to evict you from any market they like and there is nothing constitution can do to protect you. In fact it happened when Fashola locked you out of Ladipo. Ibo lawyers went to court out of ignorance and the court doors were shut in their face.

You are not a victim of marginalization. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Why is it always you crying and whining, inspite of everything that has been given to you out of pity? You are greedy!
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by hollah123: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
petsam11:
Please, who wrote this article? It is filled with quarter truths. The writer doesn't want to talk about the real issues that led to all this agitations. He/she was just beating around the bush so as to make many points that will prompt the prosecution and chastising of Kanu by the FG and the supporters. Again, they keep trying everything possible to confine the Biafra struggle to an only Igbo thing even when they know otherwise. Just because you somehow control the media right? Ok! Keep on deceiving yourselves until the D-day comes you all will be shocked by the result because it will sweep you all out like a hurricane or tsunami! Your grounds will shake like an earthquake that has never happened on this earth.
Danfulani coming to pay homage and telling the world that Southern Kaduna will be a part of Biafra and other southern Kaduna people who on youtube say they will be a part of Biafra should tell you that this is far beyond an Igbo struggle. Every reasonable person who love freedom wants to breakaway. Keep wallowing in your delusions until wen the fruit ripes.
Again, at a time I felt like stopping to read the whole text but just wanted to get to the bottom to see if he made full sense but I was highly disappointed that he was just trying to defend his FG and "One Nigeriaist" personality and crucify people who want their way out. After all the epistle, he never gave the Biafrans any reason to remain in Nigeria Not even one. But he tried using his "Pull-Him/Them-Down Syndrome to convey his very weak point!
Such a pity! Give Biafrans reasons to stay with you on your One Nigeria! Just like Mazi Kanu said, defeat him with a superior and reasonable debate and argument and not with maiming words and bullets because that can never work. This is 21st century and not only that, it is 2017! So those old ways like tyranny, Subjugation, forceful killings, etc doesn't work any more!
To even read your writing trying to blackmail priests by saying that catholic priests tell catholics to vote a fellow catholic as against an Anglican is very demeaning. That's the lowest you can get. Let me not say you were paid to put down this one sided text. Because it is very obvious because more than 99% of your writing is biased and painted to destroy what freedom should be.
The only thing that I read in your article that I am still investigating is the part you said Kanu talked about Jesus but I have watched a video where he said otherwise. So going by the video I watched, I will say you are just wasting your time trying to keep a wife who is fed up of the marriage because of your constant beatings and maiming.
You talked about priests saying nothing, so you expect them to talk even when they see all the atrocious acts against their people? Mind you many priests have be speaking up the only thing is that just like the One Nigeria handlers who become blind in the face of mistreatment, they are also blind to see the priests that speak up against injustice in the land!
Once again, give the Biafrans very good reasons to stay in "One Nigeria" or you will definitely call it "Over!" with them!
Peace Unto you!
southern kaduna will b part of biafra?if wishes were horses, beggars will surely ride
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by cjrane: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
ImperialYoruba:

I would expect those coming from behind to learn from the lessons of those in front, some of whom were swallowed into sink holes along the path.

The security of a nation is partitioned into two areas - External Defense; Internal Defense.

External Defense is supervised by Ministry of Defense. This is a strategic and operations post.

Internal Defense is supervised by Ministry of Interior. The responsibility is formulate strategy and procedures.

There is a Presidential Adviser that ties the two together under the umbrella of National Security. The National Security Adviser is a policy officer in matters of National Security.

Kanu's shenanigans is domestic affair and fall directly under supervision of Ministry of Interior but dotted line to National Security.

That Ministry is headed by a former Army General, Dambazau.

National Security is headed by Babagana Monguno, a former Army General.

The Commander in Chief, Buhari, is truly a Commander, both nominally and substantive.

So on the Nigerian side we have three Army Generals that will supervise and manage the Biafran/BSS issue.

On Biafran side there is no single Army General. Those who could give support are receiving monthly retirement paycheck from Kanu's enemy, Nigeria, thus their lips are sealed,they can only be Biafrans in spirit, not in words or action.

Power nations that hold influence in UN and can invoke travel restrictions and trade sanctions to make Nigeria behave are also same nations that benefit massively from sale of weaponries of war and export mercenaries into wars of strategic energy interests.

War machines are never authorized for sale to non-conventional Armies. The artillery machines and inventories used by Biafra in 67 were machines Ojukwu took over as Northern soldiers and Yoruba soldiers were ordered out of Biafran territory and all they left with were the guns hanging on their shoulders.

Where is Kanu going to get artillery and demolition machines to fight Nigeria?

The big powers will give their verbal endorsements to Kanu, this is the norm. The underdog must be morally supported....but the policies must be tilted in favor of his enemy.

Some people have taken events in North East as a weakness and that Buhari is incapable of ending Bokoharam. Its untrue! Buhari is capable of wiping out boko in under a week. He has not for various reasons, amongst them -

1 - He has sentimental attachment to the Kanuris and is devoutly Northcentric.

2 - He is a farmer and very concerned about land conservation, particularly the arid North, which is what most of NE is. One of his first mission after taking office was to ask for report of the Chad Basin Water Study conducted under Obasanjo Adninistration.

3 - In destroying bokoharam he does not want to destroy the artifacts and civilization of El Kanem. In wiping out bokoharam he wants also to raise a new parallel Army....an Army of Islam that go to combat for Northcentric ideas.

They successfully converted Civilian vigilantes and volunteers into enrolled soldiers on Nigerian payroll.

So they are meticulous, painstakingly preserving the good bokoharam and killing off the bad bokoharam. The good bokoharam will also get conversion and wear Nigerian Army uniform.

Just look athe Fulani herdsmen....they are an Army. A doggone parallel Army! Security look the other way and dont see them when they commit murders but quick to show up and protect them when besieged by angry victims.

Look at what happened in Ile-Ife. Years of insults and assaults absorbed with great restraint at different hot spots across Yorubaland, IGP never showed up... but just one strike from the Yorubas in Ife and now Yorubas are wicked and are criminals and we have to lock them up.

The North has not completed its plans...its in progress. When completed any region that raises the issue of restructuring or secession will have a contingent of this future Northcentric Army to contend with.

So, really, at this juncture it will be suicidal to dare and block Kanu arrest when they come for him. They are not coming on foot. They will bring machines. Not only will they arrest Kanu, they will declare state of emergency and use martial law to go door to door, under night curfews, to suppress and kill off the Biafra mission, possibly for another 50yrs or longer.

Kanu has two options
1 - enter Cameroon and operate discreetly from there

2 - find a country with non-extraditing agreement with Nigeria and go live there,commanding Biafra from offshore.

Those who are serious about getting out must do so now before the Northcentric Army of Islam is fully operational. Those who want to remain must force restructuring asap and relate with the North at arms length.
[/s]

Sorry to disappoint you, Kanu isn't going anywhere.

He is well within his rights to call for self determination of his people through a referendum.

That is how all international law stipulated that the process should be pursued. Go and put him in jail or even kill him. Biafrans will continue to agitate for their right to self determination through a referendum.

PERIOD!

BTW, stop claiming to be yoruba. We all know you are Fulani.
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2017
cjrane:
[s][/s]

Sorry to disappoint you, Kanu isn't going anywhere.

He is well within his rights to call for self determination of his people through a referendum.

That is how all international law stipulated that the process should be pursued. Go and put him in jail or even kill him. Biafrans will continue to agitate for their right to self determination through a referendum.

PERIOD!

BTW, stop claiming to be yoruba. We all know you are Fulani.

Rights dont get you concessions, interest does.

Kanu is calculating on foreign intervention, we know this is why in prison he claimed judaism. You have neglected your interest and you are doggedly attached to rights. When violence breaks out Israel's first impulse will be how to profit out of the conflict....fvk Biafra's rights!

Who is this "we" that wants me to stop claiming my root? I have ancestral lineage and homeland Im very proud of...its called Yoruba. Fvck your "we" gang!
Re: Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land by Nonaira1: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Ladipo market, you own land there? NO
The land belongs to Mushin LG. You are renting stalls and paying rent and tax.

Your biggest market anywhere in the world to date is Alaba. You own land there? NO.
Amuwo Odofin LG owns the land and you rent stall and pay tax.

There is no market in Yorubaland you own land. The market in Ekiti where your flogged Eze operates is under Yoruba.

Every market you operate in Lagos has Yoruba as the political head (Babaloja or Iyaloja).

You can deceive your fellow yanminri into thinking you own land but Yoruba have customary laws of tenement that governs market space and is exclusive of constitutional statutes.

So your presence in market spaces in Yorubaland is testament of the accomodation and magnanimity of your host.

They have the right to evict you from any market they like and there is nothing constitution can do to protect you. In fact it happened when Fashola locked you out of Ladipo. Ibo lawyers went to court out of ignorance and the court doors were shut in their face.

You are not a victim of marginalization. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Why is it always you crying and whining, inspite of everything that has been given to you out of pity? You are greedy!

As usual the useless Afonja exposes the hate-filled Mongrel his ppl are truly known for. Love when you rats come trying to display your snake like behaviors and exposes it out when called out for the pigs una are.

Whether or not they own a land, the fact is the traders PAY for exactly where they trade therefore NOTHING you do is accommodating about that because they are fucking PAYING you !!!!!!!!!. Your BS wails did nothing but support WTF I said you dumbass. You don't do shit for them therefore, dumbass you are not accommodating sh1t.

You can evict them if you like. No one gives two bleeps about it except your incompetent clan. Infact evicting them does more good for both all Igbos groups because it'll teach those incompetent igbos still deluding themselves about one niggeria about their Goddamn history and stop wasting their income/business in a community that hates them.

While I'm at it WTF have you people given to igbo? NAME ONE!!!! Infact your worthless ass niggeria have done nothing but damage and destroyed igbo community since the day we were cursed to share a country with the rest of una. Even your useless obasanjo fucking carved out igbo community from an area it'll be treated right and attached to an area they being mistreated and marginalized in that fucking state despite contributing one of the highest percentage of revenue to that state. I suggest google oyigbo lga. Why did your worthless bab00n ass brother did that? Because he wanted easier access to loothe their oil. Even with them begging to be returned back, they are ignored. Funny enough, almost every rivers igbo have the same story. Likewise aniomas..we've been trying to get our own state due to margibalization in delta. The people stopping it, drum roll please your worthless country federal government. I bet it brings them joy. SE igbos have zero federal presence in their community. The benue igbos came out and asked stop the marginalization or better carve them back to SE where they believe they'll get better treatment. What they get in returned? Ignored and several years later, monkey on NL denying their existence. Oh let's not forget the beauty of sh1thole country behavior, several of us that are not SE igbo are told to Bleep off our ancestors land and leave it for that country and "move to SE" anytime we show support to our brothers. Why? Because in that ignorant brain of your uneducated, backwards community that your incompetent governmemt carved us outside of SE therefore, that makes us non igbo. Oh let's not forget igbo traders had migrate out of our territory after the war due to neglect and refusal or rather uninterest to rebuild the area that went through the war by the niggerian government because in their eyes igbo and other minorities brought the damage to themselves so let them fix it by themselves (which we did and I'm proud of our community for doing just that). But the icing on the cake of it all, Right in our face the freaking Niggerian government literally just begged for loan to fix the damages boko haram done to the north. I guess that logic of "you brought to yourselves so fix yourselves" only apply to Igbos and ss minorities.

I want nothing to do with that shithole una call a country. And I can vouch a high percentage of igbo feel the same way. F2k your niggeria and let the devil continue to dance in that undeveloped, backwards country.

Oh btw: take your worthless "pity" and shove it up your ass. Your Afonja community needs it more. Charity begins at home!!

And one more thing, the largest market for igbo community have been Onitsha market!! It's always been since our history. Not whatever nonsense your arrogrance tells you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka / See The Person APC People Want As Senate President / *Nairaland Poll Obaseki (like) Ize Iyamu (share) Voting Continues Click please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.