Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pictures Of Rmodel Mack Trucks For Haulage Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pictures Of Rmodel Mack Trucks For Haulage Business (2057 Views)

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / R Model Mack Trucks For Sale / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rmodel Mack Trucks For Haulage Business by protocol(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2010
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO DO HAULAGE. WE INPORT ANY OF THE ATTACHED R MODEL TRUCKS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA. PRICES ATTACHED TO THE MACK PICTURES ARE NEGOTIABLE. PICK ANY OF THE TRUCKS AND IS ALL URS IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH. CALL ME ON FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING. TO HAV THE PICTURES MAIL ME ON and i will send you the pics. the file is large dats y i cant upload them here.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Done Business With Obasanjo Farms, Otta, Ogun State / Tank Farm Urgently Required By A Ready Buyer. / Original Gold Plated Gift Items Coming Your Way Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.