Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/9/17 You Need An Aaron - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/9/17 You Need An Aaron (262 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/1/18 Put Your Life To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/9/17 You Need An Aaron by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Saturday, September 2, 2017

*Topic:* YOU NEED AN AARON
*Read:* Exodus 4:10-16

*MEMORISE* _Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well. And look, he is also coming out to meet you. When he sees you, he will be glad in his heart._ *(Exodus. 4:14)*

*EXPOSITION*
Not many Bible readers would rate Aaron high in the ministry of Moses. The latter though, indisputably adjudged Israel's greatest leader of all time *(Deuteronomy 34:10)*, yet he did not become what he became without his brother's assistance and contributions in significant ways. Right from the inception of Moses' call and commissioning by God, Aaron had been an invaluable asset to Moses *(Exodus. 4:27-28).*

Among Moses's serial excuses to refuse God's sending was that he happened naturally, to be a man of slow speech, or better put, he was a stammerer. He seemed to himself to have had his way, but God had His Will by providing Aaron, an excellent orator, to become his right hand man *(vv. 14-16)*. As Moses would hear directly from God, He would relay to Aaron, who in turn would declare God's counsels to His people.

Aaron's contributions cannot be swept under the carpet in the success of Moses' ministry! Despite the frailty and error in Aaron's leadership, while he was at the helm, in the absence of Moses, *(Exodus 32:2ff)* we shouldn't wish away this man's enormous contributions to Moses. Aaron was neither Moses' mentor nor disciple, yet the former covered the weakness of the latter.

If you would come to terms that you are also weak in one area or the other, then you surely need an Aaron. And mark you; you may be oblivious of your own Aaron! You may underestimate and have nonchalant attitude toward him/her! It is high time you changed your orientation. Are you an ordained Aaron to someone? Assist accordingly. Never usurp him!

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Oh Lord, assist me to contribute my own quota to other people's lives, unto Your glory.
*2.* Lord, speedily send me my own Aarons, in Jesus' name.
*3.* Lord, help our associate ministers to play their number 2 roles the way God wants them, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* 1 Samuel 28-31; 2 Samuel 1

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

The Works Of The Flesh. / ***who Is The Greatest*** / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Monday, 11/09/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.