Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Conclusion On What God Says About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Conclusion On What God Says About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Minaj (447 Views)

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / Album: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (all Track & Lyrics) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Conclusion On What God Says About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Minaj by marvelexking(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
WELL! WELL!! WELL!!!
^°^°°
I must say this because when the news first got off the buck about Tasha featuring Nicki on the Recently drop album.......
Many of us followers of gospel music or hu directly or indirectly believe in Christianity never saw the hand of God in the collaboration and therefore publicly criticising her for featuring her even to the point of gospel minister doing same; forgetting what God was trying to say in the message....
For some of us who try to know all and try to knw wah is happening in the circular word, we have come to understand that some of these claimed circular artist though dressing bad and commit a lot of frustrating activities which ordinary we understood to be sinful are not totally bad as supposed as a closer look into their private life will wow yur imagination especially in the commitment to God... Examples of such av come to notice is Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Justin Bieber and others. Though some are categorically off the record of being gud both on and off the screen like Rihanna and co and honestly am not disputing that fact....
Very few saw light in what God could proof in this collaboration and even when I brought out the illustrations from the story of Cornelius in Acts 10, the Proustite who approach Jesus though of the world but gain salvation after all in Luke 7:36-.... And other cases in the Holy book.....
They never wanted to see or believe what God was saying to this......
Honestly i don't blame them cos anyone could misjudge her also without the Spirit of Truth speaking in them.
It got so bad that even those who lived a double side life and even go on to be ministers children totally condemned it which I knw many of them..... ( am not gonna call name though)....
I also have in one time or the other spoken from my own will and failed to allow God speak for himself tro me and Thank God for Gospel minister who always directed my understand to God first...
Here is what Tasha herself got to say about this.....
"My assignment with this song was for a particular audience. Some [of the listeners] have never experienced God ever and she exposed that audience in her way, to the God that she loves.”
“The testimonies that have come because of this —I would absolutely do it again. I’ve had thousands of people say to me ‘This is the first time I’ve ever bought a gospel album. This is first time I’ve ever felt God. I didn’t believe in God until I heard this song.”
“This is not an assignment that man gave to me. This is an assignment that God gave to me, and He prepared the way for me, as only God could,”
she added.
“It is absolutely the joy of my life to be on stage in worship.”
√√√√
√√√√√√
what a way by God in her to respond to those who felt God cannot change the worst sinner even when He did that with someone who killed thousands of Christians and made the church hide in fear of being persecuted in Saul (later Paul)....
mind you.... God does not give His People the mind of Conflict or contradiction but human being in their own knowledge wish to say when God himself has not spoken or say their own mind irrespective of What God is saying....
for me, like I said from the initial of this failed controversy that am not against Tasha Cobbs or for Her but certainly on what God is saying in regards to this and the Role He is using me and other Christians who will avail themselves in prayers for the Church to stand against the hands of the enemy because from Generation to Generation, God is always Good and He has Never lost any battle for any soul, nation or any other form, and He Will Never Loose. That Why I Keep acknowledging that GOD IS GOOD and sure He is GOOD ALL THE TIME....
rather than say what our selfish mind is saying to be for or against her why not commit to God in the task He has laid in our Hands in prayers and study of the Word to gain insight about what the Lord Himself is Saying......
For Many who has been Following what God is doing in the Life of Justin Bieber by Opening His Eyes to see the Light and accept Salvation, He Is Soon taking over the World for Himself and Victory will surely Belong to Jesus at the End of These....
I preach Love and Peace which Is Jesus the Christ and not Preach Human Being...
I am....
# OnlyGenius
# Marvelous
God is Good
all the Time

Re: The Conclusion On What God Says About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Minaj by Tamarapetty(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Brutally Stabs Civilian To Death Over Cellphone Issue / �ah Don Laff Tire!!! See As People Dey Shake Untop Glass Bridge (watch) / Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.