Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment (4774 Views)

Any Info About Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment / Can You Own A Farm From Home? Agribusiness Investment / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Francis35(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with Green Eagles Agribusiness Solution, Ltd.

Has anyone invested in it?
Their interest rate seem to be very attractive , I will post pictures below.

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by samscose1: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Francis35:
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with Green Eagles Agribusiness Solution, Ltd.

Yes I did, Rice farm for 7yrs. I will be paid every 6 mth, I should get paid on the 25th hopefully and then till the next 6mth again. I have not seen any complaint except last year when they delayed payment.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ademolathe(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
You should go through the link below before making your choice :

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/148

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Francis35(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
samscose1:

Yes I did, Rice farm for 7yrs. I will be paid every 6 mth, I should get paid on the 25th hopefully and then till the next 6mth again. I have not seen any complaint except last year when they delayed payment.
oh wow..
is 25th going to be your first payment or have you been paid before?

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Cheechy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Francis35:

oh wow..

Good question

4 Likes

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by samscose1: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Francis35:

oh wow..
1st. I will be glad to update you. Till then
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Francis35(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
samscose1:
I am looking forward to it. I hope they pay you

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by adamubk(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Francis35:

I like this....what's the minimum investment amount?
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by LOQUITOR(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
They seem legit, invested N530k on the 10th of Jan 2020. I got my payment of N742,000 Friday last week (6 months duration). 40% ROI

One good thing about the scheme is your investment is insured.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Gee2070: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
I also invested for the first time and I was pained on the 15th 17th 22nd and 24th.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Gee2070: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
I received my payments . Though was my first time.

I still have 7yrs contracts with them
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by PhilipsID(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Green Eagles Agribusiness has not paid me my ROI since last month. There response to my several messages is that payment is ongoing. I am expecting my payment so that I can come back here to share my joy.
Francis35:

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ontolegit(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
You mean #212,000 and not #742,000?

LOQUITOR:
They seem legit, invested N530k on the 10th of Jan 2020. I got my payment of N742,000 Friday last week (6 months duration). 40% ROI

One good thing about the scheme is your investment is insured.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ontolegit(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Have they paid now?
quote author=PhilipsID post=95796075]Green Eagles Agribusiness has not paid me my ROI since last month. There response to my several messages is that payment is ongoing. I am expecting my payment so that I can come back here to share my joy. [/quote]
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ontolegit(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Its another 6 months now. How far?
Greeneagles is worst!
Gee2070:
I received my payments . Though was my first time.

I still have 7yrs contracts with them
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ontolegit(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Somebody is crying now.
Don't invest with greeneagle's again
samscose1:

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Cjbros: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Green eagles yet to pay me
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ontolegit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please let's come together and demand them to pay
Cjbros:
Green eagles yet to pay me
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by scipy: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have they paid you guys now?
I am yet to receive my money too
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Green Eagles folks have turned serial defaulter. After my first ROI Payment in September which was just 25% of total amount invested plus ROI, they are yet to make the other payments. The outstanding payments fell due in October, November and December 2020. It is almost 10 months after and nothing is being done except for the montly apology we receive. To think I invested about N1.9m in this Green Eagles makes me even more disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by ChikingMedia: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
they are still owing me no payment for months now
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by swttee(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have not received any payment from them since November 2021
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by shakirahpweety: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
How can we hold them accountable for the delay. I have 1m with them and my payment is long over due.

1 Like

Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by EyeTaspirant(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
what are the governing/compliance agencies that oversee such businesses in Nigeria? Greenwealth can be dragged to them
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by tutoh: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Green eagles investment folks.

How do we come together to bring this evil minded people to pay for there sins?
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Has anyone heard from Green Eagles Agribusiness lately? They seem to be on mute.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by scipy: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please what is happening with Greeneagles?

They are not saying anything
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Reticular: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2021
I have not heard from them. They seem to be quiet without fulfilling their promise.
scipy:
Please what is happening with Greeneagles?

They are not saying anything
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Agbelege: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
I also invested in the rice project and supposed to be paid my ROI since September and October, 2021 respectively, but up till now I have not heard anything from them. they no longer post anything about their activities. Please is This business legit? Let the founder/CEO talk to people
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by Youdeeee: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Is there any group where those of us affected by this green eagle fraud are? We need to come together to get our monies back
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by somehow: 7:05am On May 17, 2022
Has anyone received any payment from them?

I can't even log in to my dashboard for months now. This country is just so frustrating. yet to get 1 naira of my invested funds.
Re: Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
The company is a scam. My hard earned money is with them. The day I will have the power, the owners of that venture must face justice

(1) (Reply)

A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Sanusi At NSE: I Am Surprised People Are Selling Bank Stocks / Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting And CNC Routing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.