Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) (631 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) by engineerboat(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saw this Online and i ask myself am I not crossing the National Redline.

But on a serious note this is animal cruelty.

And can be liken to how the current APC led government is forcing Nigerians to either accept their lies and propaganda or faced the consequence of CROSSING THE NATIONAL REDLINE

Re: APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) by engineerboat(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lalasticlala hope am not crossing the National Red-Line

Myd44 come see how your APC led government is dealing with those that are crossing the National Redline even Cow for that matter
Re: APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) by Sprumbabafather: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
What?

These guys should be arrested for kidnapping
Re: APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) by engineerboat(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
What?

These guys should be arrested for kidnapping

You are crossing the National Redline and ao Must be arrested according to APC

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech Purveyors: Risk 10 Years Jail, N25 M Fine —IG / Governor Wike Talks Tough, Warns IPOB Over Attacks. / Has Buhari Met With Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.