Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos (24658 Views)

3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / Two Men Arraigned In Lagos State For Using Deceased Name To Defraud (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
dumie:

I really can't access my nairaland mail, it's faulty or something, so let's talk here
As for the age, it's okay, u are some years older than I am but we are totally different morally, poles apart.. Just to let you know

Different morally? lol. Have you watched the movie "Split" starring James McAvoy?
If you haven't please watch it for me. Nairaland enables anyone to act Split. It does not mean that is how they are lol
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
xxxcity:

Different morally? lol. Have you watched the movie "Split" starring James McAvoy?
If you haven't please watch it for me. Nairaland enables anyone to act Split. It does not mean that is how they are lol
You mean split personalities or dual personality
Invariably, you're saying u exhibit your alter ego in nairaland which is distinct from your personality
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by nju18: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
boost your account and see details below..here is your last opportunity to win..call or whatsapp for today game

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumie:

You mean split personalities or dual personality
Invariably, you're saying u exhibit your alter ego in nairaland which is distinct from your personality
Nairaland is a stage to me. I have more than 1 account here. I act a particular character based on the script of that play. In between, there are some truth. E.g when I mentioned my age. That is true. When I said you are smart. That is true.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
xxxcity:

Nairaland is a stage to me. I have more than 1 account here. I act a particular character based on the script of that play. In between, there are some truth. E.g when I mentioned my age. That is true. When I said you are smart. That is true.
And this your randy character was the best out of the lot to approach me, mention me with your real moniker.. Let's see what other script you've been acting
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumie:

And this your randy character was the best out of the lot to approach me, mention me with your real moniker.. Let's see what other script you've been acting

Hmmm nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) / Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.