Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

In Port Harcourt; Girl Escapes Death! Runs Out Naked From A Hotel Room. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Port Harcourt; Girl Escapes Death! Runs Out Naked From A Hotel Room. (1034 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Port Harcourt; Girl Escapes Death! Runs Out Naked From A Hotel Room. by SleekM: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
According to eye witness report; This Event happened in a Hotel, along Choba axis in Port Harcourt.

Now here is the story;

This girl came to the hotel, in company of a young rich guy and her friend, they partied into the night and retired to their room afterwards.

Like about 2am, She was seen stacked naked panting and crying,

From all indications something was up, which made her flee.

read full story on http://www.glanceng.com/2017/09/in-port-harcourt-girl-escapes-death.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten / See The Faces Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested Wit Arms & Bullets In Taraba By Army / Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.