Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For (2135 Views)

How To Drive A Volvo Car With Faulty Automatic Transmission (video) / 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? / [expert Car Comparison] Camry Vs Corolla, Which Used Car Should You Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Jameskyrian(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
please , if you have an option of buying a Volvo car and a Toyota corolla , please i'd need the car savvy guys to help out comparatively .

which would you advise i go for and why ?
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by MrRichy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Volvo reminds me of ambulance
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Jameskyrian(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrRichy:
Volvo reminds me of ambulance

haaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.......good one
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by diportivo: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jameskyrian:
please , if you have an option of buying a Volvo car and a Toyota corolla , please i'd need the car savvy guys to help out comparatively .

u stated the type of toyota being a corolla

and the Volvo being just a "car"

and u want answers

just go with ur corolla jejely

Volvo isnt for doubters........its too sweet to be handled by everybody like toyota cars are being handled grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Go for Mitsubishi
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go for Mitsubishi
Oga Between Volvo and Toyota
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by sultaan(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jameskyrian:

Which one will be stolen first?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
sultaan:

Which one will be stolen first?
No! Which one can be resold more easily?
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jameskyrian:

Which Volvo car?
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Nutase: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Its like asking me to chose between jollof and white rice. The answer is 'obviously obvious'.
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by FlyboyZee: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
The OP has already chosen the car he/she wants, but just letting us know that he had a chance to go for a Volvo, but instead chose a Toyota Corolla. You were precise with the Toyota, but since Volvo only makes one kind of car, you decided to stick to your Corolla which is just one outta a range of cars Toyota makes...
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Jameskyrian(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
FlyboyZee:
The OP has already chosen the car he/she wants, but just letting us know that he had a chance to go for a Volvo, but instead chose a Toyota Corolla. You were precise with the Toyota, but since Volvo only makes one kind of car, you decided to stick to your Corolla which is just one outta a range of cars Toyota makes...

Oops...the mistake is mine....
Volvo S80 2004 model vs Toyoya corolla 2003 model...
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jameskyrian:

I agree with you. Toyota corolla it is!!
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by sultaan(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

No! Which one can be resold more easily?

By thieves, Corolla of course .
Usually the Corolla is sold after the owner gets bankrupt by mechanic
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2017
sultaan:

By thieves, Corolla of course .
Usually the Corolla is sold after the owner gets bankrupt by mechanic
Bankruptcy bawo?
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by diportivo: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Jameskyrian:

both cars are not in the same category

the s80 trumps the corolla anytime anyday

even the s60 makes the corolla look like a learner talkless of the s80 grin

but then....its obvious u will go with ur corolla......av fun bro

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
Its like asking me to chose between jollof and white rice. The answer is 'obviously obvious'.

I assume you think everyone loves jollof? I prefer white rice, with properly cooked stew + snails + plantain....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Nutase: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I assume you think everyone loves jollof? I prefer white rice, with properly cooked stew + snails + plantain....
you're part of the 3% --a negligible few

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
you're part of the 3% --a negligible few

You see, we don't all love jollof.......

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by nurey(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2017
diportivo:

both cars are not in the same category

the s80 trumps the corolla anytime anyday

even the s60 makes the corolla look like a learner talkless of the s80 grin

but then....its obvious u will go with ur corolla......av fun bro

But Nissan micra trumps both anytime anyday grin

Very
Odd
Looking
Vehicular
Object

grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by diportivo: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
nurey:

But Nissan micra trumps both anytime anyday grin

Very
Odd
Looking
Vehicular
Object

grin

so odd dat uv gat love for the s60

so much so dat u wanna bring it in butchered and den reassemble grin grin
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by nurey(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
diportivo:

so odd dat uv gat love for the s60

so much so dat u wanna bring it in butchered and den reassemble grin grin

I don't like the S60 or S80, what I pick is the S40 not just any, a 2005-2012 Volvo S40 with a 2.5L I5 turbo charged engine. Preferably with manual transmission
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by diportivo: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
nurey:

I don't like the S60 or S80, what I pick is the S40 not just any, a 2005-2012 Volvo S40 with a 2.5L I5 turbo charged engine. Preferably with manual transmission

theres an S

and theres a LIKE

c'est finite
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by nurey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
diportivo:

theres an S

and theres a LIKE

c'est finite

Don't give Volvo hope, 350z or G35x on mah mind now, it could be something else tomorrow, I am a car prostitute grin

But this S40 design is king in its category

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
power, ruggedity, driveability, handling, Volvo......
maintenance, resale value ( forced+relaxed), technical know-how, acceptability..... Toyota Corolla..

ps: ur location is a major determinant
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
power, ruggedity, driveability, handling, Volvo......
maintenance, resale value ( forced+relaxed), technical know-how, acceptability..... Toyota Corolla..

ps: ur location is a major determinant
A one car owner? Toyota wins
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
menstrualpad:

A one car owner? Toyota wins

actually.....yes, but let's not give a proper verdict without allowing the accused a proper hearing
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by menstrualpad: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

actually.....yes, but let's not give a proper verdict without allowing the accused a proper hearing
Do the honours.
Re: Please Help, Volvo Car And Toyota Corolla Which Would You Go For by Jameskyrian(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

Hahahahahahahahhaa......you guys are too much..

(1) (Reply)

My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight / Help I Just Changed My 2nd Ac Compressor In 2yrs / Buying Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.